Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm
The boy looked at Belle confused, but he didn't move with her. "Explosion? I don't think so.." How could he remember? Said explosion happened years ago, he would have been just a small baby. "Look I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just dont' want to be tested on day after day. I'll leave as soon as the area clears...please.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 pm
Mahagony

"You...you weren't?" Belle lowered the gun. "Then...you're like me...?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

XMiichi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X The teenager stood up and examined his surroundings. His legs stung from the numbness that came with sitting for long periods of time. His eyes were still widened with fear, but his condition wasn't as serious as it had formerly been. It seemed the noise had died down, the activity around the area, diminishing.

X X X He waited a while, trying to get used to standing up again, without the tingling feeling that was so uncomfortable to experience. Once the feeling faded away, he began to walk. He wasn't sure where he was headed to, but the boredom was starting to get to him. It wasn't at all as bad as what he had to go through before, but it sure wasn't a good idea to sit on the sidewalk, drowning in silence. Who knew what was lurking out there in the shadows. Maybe it happened been such a good idea to sit there to begin with. He couldn't quite remember why he did so.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Tallya smiled at the two, fascinated by their abilities. To make an object weightless, she could imagine a million different uses for that. Telekinesis, telepathy - both eternally useful. "Wow. Your abilities are...amazing. Quite amazing." Her eyes looked between them. "My own look like nothing against those. Speaking to snakes...manipulating them...turning into them. Very few uses can come from that. Especially in a city, were snakes are noticeably scarce." Her eyes were on them, gentle blue orbs that seemed innocent. She thought carefully as she stood there before she decided upon speaking to them again. "Why do you guys suppose we got them? What are they for..." She said, trailing off. It bothered her, sitting around. She wanted an adventure! That was why she always ran away from home - and now she had a way to get it.

~*~

AJ sighed, unable to get pizza after what had just happened. She couldn't let herself eat it; she would feel awful about it. She could think nothing but about the male teenager, just barely older than herself, that just flat out refused to pay after being serviced. It is one thing if you do it out of necessity; quite another if you do it just because you decided you had the privilege of being allowed to do so. She looked at the clerk quietly, doing the right thing and paying for the male's pizza. Sure, it took some of her very valuable money, but it was what she had to do to be able to think well of herself. Easily, she left the restaurant, going on to head off to find another cheap stop for food. Her eyes caught sight of officers that seemed to be looking for something - someone? - and she made sure not to catch their sight. Not everything she did was exactly, well, legal. She hurried on her way down the street, unsure where to go. Perhaps she should just find a place to stay the night?

~*~

Carter sighed, no sign of his sister. Finally, he ended up approaching door after door. He asked if each person had seen a girl that looked just like him, only female. After they said no, he went on to ask if they'd seen any bizarre snakes for the area. Finally, he came upon the Nightshade household, sighing. If he didn't find Tallya here, he would give up for now. She couldn't evade him forever after all, could she?

[-at SKBCTayuya: miss this post? It was the last on the last post, but I addressed you a couple of times.-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm
(Whoa. Yeah, I did. don't know how I missed it. Sorry.)

Nightshade

Donni shrugged. "I can't really answer the why. We all know the how. I've been using my powers to protect my dad."

(um...don't know how to address Carter...sorry.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 pm
"You mean, you have powers as well?' The boy asked, letting the orb fade away. "Can I see them?" he asked, his calm look fading into one of excitment. He was liking this, liking to see others that were like him.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm
Mahagony

Belle was taken aback by the boy's enthusiasm. "Um...okay." Her wings were pressed against her back, but she slowly unfolded them. "I don't really let people see them very often. Only my parents and the doctors at the hospital where I woke up know about this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 pm
The boy looked over at her wings, his face filled with complete curiosity and interest. He began to reach out to touch them, then stopped and pulled back. He remembered how sensitive the cat lady ahd been to touching. "Their pretty.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 pm
Mahagony

Belle retracted her wings when the boy tried to touch them. "Thanks..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm
The boy continued to study her wings, fascinated by them. Then he looked back up at her face, remembering her earlier question. "What is your name? Since you asked mine.." He said, making his way back down the stairs to look out the window. They should clear within a few more minutes..or so he hoped.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm
"hey being small can be rather handy don't count yourself short" Gin said with a smile on his face

(need a place for Kin to come out anyone free XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm
Mahagony

"Belladonna." Belle put her gun back in its holster and sat on the top stair. "You said you've only been called Project 654...have you ever tried to find out your real name?"

Nightshade

"Loathe as I am to admit to agreeing with anything Gin says," Donni said, "He's right. Being small definitely has its advantages."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm
[-have donni's father answer the door...and, Xis, AJ's free. P.S. She has bright orange hair and looks like a guy, with various knifes scattered about her body.-]

Tallya nodded. Everyone knew the how, but no one knew the why. In her mind, there was a purpose for everything. A reason behind every event. "Well, I'm using mine to find out more, to adventure out." She said with a grin, turning to look at Gin when he commented on being small. His statement was rather punny, and she couldn't help but laugh a little. "Which are often contradicted by the fact that everyone seems to want to kill you, just because you are a snake. You know, it is sad how many people in this city are afraid of snakes. When you lifted me up earlier, I thought you were going to kill me." She told them easily, watching them both. She didn't have much else to say, as far as she could think.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm
(Kyo is being double teamed by the two brothers Carson and the other one I don't know's name in an alley.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Nightshade

"I wouldn't have killed you. My dad taught me to respect life. I just didn't want to risk one of my students being hurt by a venemous snake." While Donni, Gin, and Tallya were talking in the dojo, Donni's father heard a knock at the front door. He'd just gone inside when he heard it. Hoping this wasn't going to be something weird like that snake turning into a girl, he opened the door and saw a young man who looked exactly like the girl in the dojo. He groaned inwardly. Either his PTSD was playing with him or something weird was actually going on. "Can I help you?" he asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff