Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Molly turned her head as she heard the bike and she shook her head. "I'm getting soft..." she said sadly. She had let herself start to like Jack and now she was paying for it. "I can't get mixed up with romance." she told herself as she walked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 pm
He rode off through the prairie "Arrival to Scalla town approx: 4 hours at this speed, I have collected several financial opprutunities from that town as well as a few Inn's to stay in." "We gotta pinch pennies, find the cheapest Inn and the Highest paying jobs and request them" "Right away, Master Jack" "I say cheapest Inn... but I'm not really looking forward to whatever crapshack it'll be" "It is better then nothing, Sir" "True.... Never knew you had such a money grubbing personality, Richard" "impossible, Sir. You must be imagining things" "Heh.... maybe" he turned the throttle and we was rocketing off now"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm
Jack parked his vehicle and pressed a button coaking it and headed towards the town's jail. He walked in and pressed a button sending Bigfoot jack into a jail cell." there...wheres my money." He said to the jailer who gulped and handed him the cash as well as the next bounty  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 pm
(Lol should we make it intresting and make it Jack's picture Voodoo?)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 pm
((haha sure why not.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 pm
(lol ok then though you can't interact with him until the time skip which will happen in a bit)

on the paper he held was a photo of Jack the Fox with the price a whopping $700k dead or alive"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 pm
((crap im using the wrong name!))

Marcus looked at the picture. "Jack eh?" He said and smirked. "I' can trap a fox...No problem. I'll take it." He said folding the paper up and putting it in his pocket and leaveing the jail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm
(lol no worries I'm bound to do the same eventually cuz I'm so smaaaaart. anyway TIME SKIP! 4 hours later)

Jack reached Skalla town entrance as he drove up to an inn and parked his ride and turned it off "Is this the place?" he asked looking at the dump"I'm afraid so sir, you will have to endure the night here" He sighed "Well I wasn't expecting much anyway... Guard the bike, Richard" "Yes, Sir" a green beam shot out of Jack's device on his glove and into the bike Jack then entered the Inn  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm
"Ahh!" Molly yelled in pain as she was thrown out a building. She was covered in bruises and cuts again and she glared up at the men who caused them. "We told you to stay out of here. Now we're getting rid of you." one said and shot her in the side. She screamed in pain but luckily it didn't hit a vital organ. She growled and grabbed her crossbow beside her and fired multiple arrows at them. She managed to hit them and smirked as two fell over dead and the other two were really injured. She stood up shakily and limped away from them. "Finally...I-I got them back..." she said as she coughed up some blood while walking.

Rick snuck around outside of a cave in the desert. He knew that a male Bear lived there but he was out at the moment. He smelled food and smirked. He slipped into the cave and headed to the food storage and grabbed a few things of veggies and meat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm
There was a click sound and suddenly Rick was hanging upside down by both ankles in a snare net.Hades walked in and saw him hanging there. at first he was going to yell at him, but instead he let him down. "My name is Hades, and if you wanted food you should have asked."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 am
Jack came out of the Inn and sighed "I hate haggling, but atleast we have a decent room" he lifted his hand and a green beam shot out of the bike and into his glove "Alright, Richard give me a waypoint to the highest paying job" just then there was a light aura that popped out of his glove and floated oof ahead of him as Jack followed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 am
As soon as Rick saw Hades he panicked. He tried to struggle but stopped when the bear let him go. "Y-You're not going to eat me?" he asked him with a confused look.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 pm
Jack entered a General Store where the owner was an old man in his 60s behind the counter "Welcome, can I help you, pardner? "I'm here for the odd job you requested "OH you must be Sebastian, your Com avatar messaged me that you might be coming today. I'm glad you came This matter needs to be settled for the sake of my shop He walked behind the counter only to have his hand pulled from him and shaken furiously by the old timer "SO what exactly is it that I have to do?" I need you to go to my farm out in the outskirts of town, you need to guard them while my wagon is being prepared, my regular bodygaurd was suddenly called away with personal issues and I need someone to replace him for some hours. I will pay you handsomely, how does $500 and whatever you want in this store sound? "Pretty generous offer, usually that means more trouble then a normal person can handle" The man sighed "You have me there, you see my farm seems to be targeted by some one or some people, at first I thought it was some hungry prairie animals, but whoever it is has the intelligence of regular people. my bodyguard is a Demi so I'm not really worried when hes around... but since hes gone now.... oooh maybe this was a bad idea, what if only a Demi could handle this Oooh?" "You trust Demis?" at this the old man got mad "Ofcourse I do! they are people like us so what if they have unnatural powers, they must have a reason to be in this world right?" At this Jack smiled alittle "I agree..... Very well I'll accept the job" "You will?! OH THANK GOODNESS Please take this map and head out there as soon as possible, your job will be done once my bodygaurd returns or my wagon he gave him a rather weathered map and pointed him the direction to go "Very Well.... until then" he lifted his arm "Richard-" "I have already anticipated this, Master Ja-I mean Sebastian. The bike is on auto pilot heading to our position" at that, Jack's bike appeared from behind them at high speed and unmanned Jack simply Jumped up and let the bike go under him and he landed on it and took the throttle shooting off "hm, I get the feeling this job is gonna be a pain "I agree, Sir. It seems to good to be true" Jack smirked "Your Personality is showing again" "Nonsense, Sir you might need mental medical attention if you think so, sir" "Alright, calm down. I get it" he chuckled alittle and drove faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:19 pm
"Why would I do that? I'm not a cannibal," Hades said as he took down the trap and put it away. "Eating humanoids would be disgusting and depraved. I'd rather eat bacon wrapped peppers."

Thumpet smiled At Lee and blushed.

Fort finished sipping his tea and then walked over to the piano and began playing it beautifully.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 pm
Rick watched Hades carefully and nodded. "Alright then..." he said. He then heard what he said about peppers and bacon and his mouth watered and his stomach growled loudly in hunger.

Lee smiled at the music and looked at Thumpet. "Would you like to dance?" he asked her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games