Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:31 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gale Gentry
Proof of exam thread: ALL THE ANGST
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoooooo, Chesh, the twins
Any Y3 specifications? P MUCH LOTS OF CC but here are some ref images to inspire:

Coat: Military style, long (I forget how long full Hunter coats are), and white, obviously: x x x x x x x x x the first one~

Boots: Knee-high + lace up (black or white, not brown like some of the refs); maybe a SMALL heel, not like HEY LOOK HEELS, but a natural one: x x x

Accessories: shades, pocket watch (on a chain), wrist watch (yes he wears two watches like a
dork boss)

+ tiny gold stud earrings in both ears

+ white gloves + scarf <:

CLOTHES UNDERNEATH CAN BE W/E he tends to dress on the nicer side, though, so maybe stick with dress shirt + tie (if you can even see it)?

And, of course, Jinhai
who should look like this right

TL;DR > QUICK DOODLE REF feel free to take artistic liberties especially since I think coat length is wrong : |a <3

SOMEONE WHO LIKES ***** TOOK IT  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Joachim Von Helmar
Proof of exam thread: Trials: Famine, War, Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chii, Lil, Nerp, iizbot, Bili, Chesh, Peas, Onion, Khel, Mundane Egg, Rui, anyone who feels comfortable doing very feminine male!
Any Y2 specifications?
Chesh Alt Art! I love this version of Joachim <3

• Must have Merel (the black mouse) on the top of his head. It's her home at this point. Feel free to give her a bow or make her cute or not, she is bossy little thing.
• MORE WHITE MICE smile Can be up his leg, or even a few in his pocket, etc.
• Longer unruly hair! (could have it pulled back in a ribbon bow?)
• Must have flute (its his weapon along with the mice)
• Must have dark circle under his eyes and a frown, he look tired and grumpy never happy
• I would love to see knee high to even almost thigh high heeled boots on him
• He would wear something Victorian/old fashion in appearance, stripes on it is cool! (I would like the jacket to at least have stripes). He can have a vest and jacket, or just a jacket and pants up to the artist! I would like it to stay in the same sort of current color scheme. Please keep him with a jacket, longer is cool or the same length is fine. Gloves? Some sort of fancy men wear IDK whatever the artist can or wants to come up with.
OR FEEL FREE TO USE THE AWESOME OUTFITS BITTI MADE
• Some sort of ascott tie (can be frilly or plain)
• He should keep his feminine appearance. He is tall lanky and well frankly sort of ghoulish in his looks (and gets mistaken for a ghoul all the time)

Feel free to ask me any questions! Thank you!

Al is on this  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:01 pm
I KEEP FORGETTING TO POST THIS AAAH

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Christof
Proof of exam thread:
[TEAM FORMALdehyde] Sandcastle Thread
[FORMALdehyde] OBSTACLES THREAD
[FORMALdehyde] [TRIALS OF DEATH]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Cheshire <33 (Stae?)
Any Y2 specifications? His hair might be a bit longer again from his Y2, not bishounen long, and still scruffy/greasy/creeper. Not too much physical changes, he did not go back for upgrades this year. Artist is free to design a patchwork outfit for him. Think victorian grave digger. His third arm usually is hidden under his jacket. Optional: patchwork victorian labcoat.
His monster arm can be another step-up monstrous too! As though the arm itself is maturing as he does. (Scales/spikes/etc. have fun.)

He keeps pins of Masters/friends on a rosary at his belt, as well as his skull pin.

Shovel or mad-science tool of some sort is optional.

Best references:
Physical appearance:
Y2 art by Stae
Sketch by Manic-Pixie

Outfit flavor: (For inspiration on his taste)
Y2 lineup!
glowery

yoink also... -chesh (i swear after i finish the minipet contest entry i will get to my list of growths D smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amrita
Proof of exam thread: [TEAM FORMALdehyde] Sandcastle / [FORMALdehyde] Obstacles / [FORMALdehyde] Trials of Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, Al, Mitsu, King, Chesh, Zoo, Bili
Any Y3 specifications?
- Year 1 / Year 2
- She's still a patchwork! She's just been getting her body fixed as she goes, so she'll have a lot more stitches on her. Including a single long one from her chin straight down past her sternum.
- Please keep her hands/feet backwards, and please let the left side of her skull show through! Also a flower in her hair somewhere, like always.
- There are vines crawling out of the stitches around her right wrist.
- Dress her however you want! Just so long as it's 'halloween' suitable. If she's wearing a dress, it can't go past her knees. She tends to like the open-shouldered ones that also have something around her waist (she did wear this a couple times? idk). No shoes, though! She hates shoes.
- She also now has Jude's (bloody) scarf; if you want to include this in her art as either an actual scarf or maybe a waist wrap of sorts that'd be cool too! C:

Al is on this  

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Frost in the Storm
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS:Zoo, Pach, Onnie, Peas, Inu, King, Scy, Lil, Solil, Egg, Rui, Chesh, Khel/Paper, Natsu (NO ORDERRRRRR)
Any Y2 specifications?
Bracers should still be present, and his outfit color scheme should still be the same as his y1 art. (Dark/Light blue/White) Eyes should have a slight glow to them (still red) and his markings should still he the same. Outfit should still be a bit traditional pulling from the Oina tribe of okami and a bit of Zelda; mostly Twilight Princess, (triforce/goddess crest, marks of the goddesses (mostly Naryu's))
I liked fur trim but idk if keep going with that and idk if I want his tail to have snow/ice w/e.
MOSTLY? UP TO ARTIST.

streaks through - chesh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Petra Walker
Proof of exam thread: FOUR MONTHS LATER, I ACTUALLY FINISH THIS

PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order: Scyerline, Peas, Inu, King, Stae, Solil, Khel/Peipur, Mundane Egg, Chesh -- pretty much anyone who feels comfortable doing a cold, dangerous sort of feminine (and is willing to help me >3>)

Any Intermediate specifications? I would LOVE to talk it over with whoever picks her up and get their opinion <3 I actually have only a VERY vague idea of what I think would be neat, and almost all are flexible, so the artist would have to be comfortable taking artistic liberties. Other than what's listed below, I really have no other suggestions, and am eager to discuss possible ideas <3

Personality recap

Extremely stoic. Cold personality, her voice is usually monotone, think along those lines. She's becoming increasingly more dangerous, mostly because she doesn't really seem to form close attachments, and seems to have very few problems brutally hurting halloweentowners, completely unperturbed that they look relatively human.

A few concept ideas!

- Her hair is shorter now, and almost all white (I'm thinking possibly black tips still, since it probably hasn't had the time ICly to grow ALL the way out.) The style is longer in the front and shorter in the back in sort of an angle cut that runs along her jaw -- easiest way I can describe the style would be to think Fae Valentine ish (Cowboy Bebop) I love the volume Mitsu gave her hair, so I'm kind of hoping that could carry over, but I'm leaning away from bangs... if the artist wanted to leave her little braids, that's completely up to them~

EDIT Hair Ref! (without bangs); Ref~

-I would like to keep her spats. Because I ADORE them. I'm sort of thinking some spats boots, because I think they're super classy?

-I'd kind of like to keep her color scheme mostly black, silver and white, (with the exception of her scarf, ofc,) but that's also COMPLETELY flexible <3

-Due to her promotion, she has scars on her left thigh from where a glass orb she was holding exploded.

-She's in Death now, not Moon <3

Got Bili Custom Slot! <333  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Victoria Straka
Proof of exam thread: Here, Here, and Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, Lil, Zoo, King, Ravvlet, Peas, Onnie, Khel, Paper, Solil, Al (No Particular order)
Any Y2 specifications?
Hair: Her hair has gotten slightly longer mostly the hair that isn’t in her long braid.
Coat: I would love for her coat to stay the same except for the rank change as I just love tail coats a lot. Her scarf done in the same type of style and maybe the scarf with her glowing broach to stay as well and the scarf the same color, please.
Clothing: A stylish sleeveless shirt that is up to the artist what it looks like and color. Short cargo type of shorts like these: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Naggeela/300_105228.jpg Also I will leave it up to the artist on the colors. Her boots are the same maybe a different color to them.
Weapon: IDK, I will leave it up to the artist to what changes to her weapon.
Scars: Tori has on her left thigh/knee and right shoulder/back an intricate birthmark-like discolorations from Famine’s vines, but the one on her thigh/knee is much smaller than the one on her shoulder/back. To how the birthmark--like discolorations look I will leave it up to the artist.

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sin Err
Proof of exam thread: [X]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: LividPeas, Oniongrump, Paperghost, Khel, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications?
- Sin's hair has grown out slightly
- Her arm spikes have grown a bit longer/sharper
- Her wings have grown and she can now use them for flight
- Her eyes have started to loose their pupil and glow yellow
- She still has her demon eye brooch on her at all times
- Outfit should be a combination of sophisticated and sexy with a scary Halloween touch (See journal photo album for outfit ideas if needed)
Reference Picture for Y2 - Please keep it close to this ref!

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ofelia Tanner
Proof of exam thread: OFIE SAYS NAHKUHMAH
PREFERRED ARTISTS: The Twins, Ravv, Khel/Pepier, Lucyal, Pach, Bili, Zoobey, Inu, Scy, King, Solil, Egg ( no real order and only if people are open? ) [ TL;DR - anyone! <3 <3 ] Anyone who is willing to draw her!
Any Y2 specifications? trainee image

face: Can either be drawn with or without eyepatch (she's lost her fake eye though, so either an empty socket or a wink? ) her massive scar is obviously still there, and it runs from forehead to underneath her chin/onto her neck ( still has lots of freckles and a mole under her right eye ) [ her skin is still tanned ]

scars: Ofelia has a massive scar on a diagonal across her chest thanks to a battle, and because of the flowers in the famine room the scar would be very vinelike and have branched on her torso. she also has a flower/vine mark on her right leg, right at the kneecap

clothing: Flip flops are a must! Ofelia probably still would wear shortie shorts and a tank top (she's a c cup, thankfully not growing anymore barring any crazy stuff going on) and they'd be in any color. any weird pattens/colors are totally welcome because WHAT IS STYLE, OFELIA [ her jacket, idek - anything works since she'd just either wear it tied over her shoulders like a cape or keep it tied around her waist ]

ofelia's not really big on accessories but an anklet or a bracelet would be okay too . . . .

hair: Ofelia's hair, when down, is to her hips. She can either wearing it all up, all down, or a half-in-between (in which case it would be awkward braids and buns GALORE). I rather like the hair clips and would like if they could stay? hair can look really dirty/scrunchy too if needs be

weapon: no massive changes, maybe a little bend in the middle of the blade to make them look z-curved ?

if as always any questions feel free to ask ;;; thank you for the consideration!

EDIT Bitti drew the most amazing reference ever if you'd like to take that into consideration as well IT IS IT AMAZING

chii's stealing 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:49 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sydney Lowe
Proof of exam thread: Renovation
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any!
Any Y2 specifications? Here's here trainee art. For intermediate she's going to cut her hair off into a pixie cut. Her coat style will stay the same, save for the traditional changes showing rank. Other than that, IDK, take all the artistic license you want!

As for Izy, he's still glowy and about the same size. Getting larger doesn't work for him.

User Image  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rin Alder
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Scy, Rav, Bili, and IDK - whoev thinks they can cope with Rinboobies? XD
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 arts, I want her to smile/look happier now, have a newer longer vest with perhaps a viney theme now, and prettier/fancier take on things in general to show some advancement, she's life now so life coat now ofc. Maybe slightly longer hair?

(´・ω・`)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:07 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ami Raine
Proof of exam thread: Promotion
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone!
Any Y2 specifications?

reference post vague concepts

Basically- shorter hair, a sidebraid that goes a little below her chest, and bangs cut straight across.

Feel free to upgrade Junpei however you want- my only request is that on the non-pointy end there be a little crystal or pearl or gem or something ovo Maybe also some more "fishy" qualities? Maybe some fin decal (like the middle on here?). I'd also love it if the scale pattern stayed.

Outfit is CC within the parameters of that reference post. Should be girly though, and no pants whatsoever- skirts/dresses only. Coat is totally and completely CC, but if it was open that'd be great!

Would also love it if the scarf could move towards a more reddish pink than dark/deep red.

ALSO SHE'S IN LIFE DIVISION NOW~~~

That's it, and thank you <333

Mine - Lil  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: William Reid
Proof of exam thread: Savages
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al <3
Any Y2 specifications?

I have faith in artistic interpretation totally, so anything I post is just a guide of ideas I've had-

The main things I'd like to have in there are -

-snakebite piercings on his lip studs vs hoops

-friendship bracelet thing on left wrist, whatever design

- As well as the scar on his nose, he now has another scar on his neck, technically two, either side of his neck that /almost/ meet at the front.

- polar bear (or any other interestingly coloured animal, I know polar bears are rare) fur on the outfit, Rep has a weird thing for fur, its some sort of barbarian pride he has idk. ( fur trimmed hood probably, maybe lining, boots?, interpret it however you feel, more the merrier)

-The way he wears his scarf, which is no longer around his neck but on his right arm like a military armband, tied with the ends hanging loose. Probably a bit tattered since he doesn't replace it readily.

- He'd keep his little sun necklace.

Overall look should be military-ish, maybe with some sort of urban bent. He tends to gravitate to things that look "badass", steel toed boots and the like. Jacket as long as it can be, ankle length preferably.

His hair is somewhat longer than it was, below his shoulders but very likely tied back on missions now. Up to you. Still messy.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/Jan 11 onwards/clothingstuff-1.jpg Is about the best example I have from my idea messing, mainly just to show the scarf and random things like that. I like the suns on the lapels but I'm not certain how permissible that is for intermediate.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Rorrim/Jan 11 onwards/cleanerref.jpg is the best ref I have for the rest of his tatts not shown in his art, in case there's any skin visible on his chest.
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/rep/art/kingbastard.jpg another tatt ref
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/rep/scribbles/scarplacement.jpg scar positions

---

As far as Tracey goes, he is size wise currently about as tall as Rep himself is, at intermediate he'd be about..half a height bigger? With some sort of second wing motif somewhere on him due to the three sets of wings of his student appearance slowly starting to come through.

-Al rolls all over this-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Candace Pennington
Proof of exam thread:
In Which Hunters Die Suffering in More Ways Than One
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular order: Mitsu, Scy, Paper, Khel, Livi
Any specifications?
Trainee
Intermediate Trainee

I attempted the Inspiration Board trend. I made like three.
This is the best one.
But then I made a second one for Hunter-specific refs
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go by the hair length in the series of pictures in the reference board near the bottom. Her eye color is closed up on there, too. The lighter shade of purple. Feel free to style it differently, as she loves to look well polished, but please keep the length in mind! It's around shoulder length!
- She also loves to wear makeup, so you can play with that as well if you want. Something simple, though. She's no tramp. :T
- Candace is 5'10", long-legged and curvy. "Lush". She's very proud of her body. The version of her in the Canerry art by Scyerline is again the most accurate reference.
- This is also a very good reference
- A set of pouches strapped to her thigh. She uses them to carry small things like a compact mirror, her lock-pick set, her runic gloves when she isn't wearing them, a lighter, and a small waterproof flashlight. Something like The pouch near the bottom here works too. This is my favorite though. Here is another one. And the other one with more shots! Her coat will make them hard to see though so don't stress too much about them. They're just a fun detail I'd really love to have included if possible. <3
- Runic gloves made specifically for her. Leaving their appearance up to artist interpretation!
- Atropos is upgrading! The blades on her knees are retractable, so do what you like. If the bottom of Atropos is seen, there is a mark on the bottom of her foot as seen here and here! It can also be seen in the reference board up top. The 'scales' along her leg resemble Atropos' "eye" gems.
- HER COOOOOOOAT - Candace is going PURPLE with her scarf and coat trim colors now! Just color steal off this. It's coo'.
- As for the clothes that go underneath...at this point it's artist's choice. Nothing impractical, but it has to look good. Something different. O___O

If you have absolutely any questions feel free to IM me ANYTIME!

"I'm just gonna... Just let me... excuse me a bit... let me just..." *grabs candace* - Scy  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sasha Belrose, Here.
Proof of exam thread: Double Deez
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Ravv, Mitsu, Chesh, Peas
Any Y2 specifications? First and foremost, Sasha got a haircut. Or she'll be getting a haircut. A bluntly cut, shoulder-length bob.

Jacket/clothing ideas:
Polyvore -- the jacket sleeves are okay to be rolled up (I asked zoo!). Her shirt-sleeves should be short so that they don't show. I'd like the scarf to be resting under the collar of the jacket, please!

If you scroll down the site you can see other options.

I'm looking for:
Skinny jeans/cigarette pants in a neutral color.
Flats/low heels in a neutral color.
Tunic-length shirt in a neutral color - or something muted, like a dusty rose, pale purple, murky green.
Her scarf + jacket colors, looking for something more earthy. Brown, gray, something like that.

Nona is changing! (approved by liz!)
More like this. All changes I'd like to see approved by admin first because I know it's a huge change. Longer blades, dual hooks on each tip - so basically, like meat hooks on blades. Crystal-like tips, still - the hooks on Y1 Nona were based on owl feet, and I'd like to keep that kind of design. Nona's colors can remain as they were - silver and a pale purple

As per agreement, Peas is picking it up!  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games