Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "FINALLY!" Sypher threw his hands up as he stared at the now drained crater. He wiped his mouth and lept down into it, landing in one of the ruined buildings. The roof had long since worn away and he walked easily threw it, looking around Interesting stuff...hm? he knelt and picked up a jar. It was sealed with some kind of clay and looked like it might still be sealed "Hm..." he pulled out a kunai and worked the seal, cracking it open. A puff of dark powder exploded out into his face and Sypher yelped, dropping it as the powder floated into his mouth, nose and eyes Crap! he coughed and wheezed, waving his hand in to disperse the smoke "Ugh...my eyes sting..." he blinked watery eyes and sighed. It had been a rough yet boring year of little to no communication with the village "Guess I better go check in...and take this thing with me..." he held the jar at arms length wearily, wrapping it in a cloth before leaping out of the crater and heading back to Kumogakure. [☁]

((Exits))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 3,100 |-| 1,900
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

{Clone}
Sukai's clone walked up to the creators were Sypher had been for the whole year. Sighing yet very determined it began its search for the strange substance that had entered the former Onin's body. I have to find it, Even if it was only a one time rare disease. I have to find what caused this and make an anti-virus. So it won't ever happen again to such a great man. Her thoughts wondered as she searched. They went back to the last time she had been here, when she was a starting Genin, Sypher had taught her her first Suiton jutsus. After searching around the creator Sukai's clone found fragments of something that had busted only days before. As she knelt down to look at it she scrunched her nose at the horrible smell. "It's like the smell in the hospital room." The clone said covering it mouth on instinct to not let whatever it was into it's body; even though it wasn't an actual living being. I'll take these pieces back to the house and run some test on them there. The clone thought taking out a napkin she picked up the small chips from what it seemed to be an old clay object. From the smell it has to be the same thing at got into his chakra system. Putting the napkin in her trench coat pocket the clone stood up and walked out of the creators back to Kumogakure to give the information to the real Sukai so she could continue her test.
[Exit to Kumo Gates]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Arriving at the ruins, Maemi felt a little shiver run along his spine and he wrapped an arm around himself This place is creepy. he thought though he didn't know why....He started down into the ruins, walking carefully so he didn't slip. It took him a while but finally he was at the start of them and entered. First he started a general walkabout, tracking his steps and laying out a plan in his head. Then he went back to the start and began looking over the place in detail, kneeling to examine scratches in the walls, entering rooms to document what was in them, all the while listening for Kyo. If the other showed up, he'd send a spark of his chakra up to indicate where he was and wait for Kyo to arrive.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi finally made it with Shi, it did feel creepy, why would Maemi, well, where was Maemi? "Maemi-kun?" He stepped forward and appearntly stepped wrong when he started to slid right down to where he was, possibly rolling into Maemi.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Maemi turned and jumped with a shout "K-Kyo?!" he landed hard on Kyo despite his best attempts and grunted. He groaned and rolled off Kyo to check on him "What are you doing?! Are you ok?" he asked quickly, grabbing Kyo's arm. As he did, his free hand slipped a little and he touched something. A shiver ran up his arm and he jerked it back, staring at part of the wall he'd touched What...what was that? he thought before looking back at Kyo "Be careful!"

Why?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Kyoishi landed face flat into the dirt, Maemi on top as he groaned, that hurt to roll that entire way. "Y-Yeah...I didn't see that edge!" He sat up and took his arm away from maemi so he could relocate it in his shoulder. He was glad he knew how to dislocate his joints and put them back, although this time it was on accident. "I'm ok! I'm ok! Just a slip...why do you have to investigate this place?" He stood up and dusted himself off. Shi slid down a little more careful and chuckled.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Maemi shrugged but his attention was split now and he put his head closer to the strangeness that he'd felt moment's ago "Kage-san asked me too...." he closed his eyes and put his hand flat against the wall, trying to figure out what exactly he was feeling. It was so faint it must have been...years old. But it wasn't as old as the ruins themselves so "Who else has been here?" he asked with a frown, scooting and pushing Kyo a little out of the way so he could put both hands flat against the wall. He leaned in, putting his forehead to it Its a signature...of some kind...what is it? Its so faint though...like its been degraded or something. Its familiar though...like a warm touch or something... he turned his head to look back at Kyo though he kept in contact with the wall "There's a signature here...a chakra signature but....its old...a few years at least...3-4...maybe less. So whoever WAS here either left or hasn't been back." he mused then repeated his question "I read that the ruins were excavated a few years back. Who was on that team? It might tell me why this feels so...familiar."

Why?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Kyoishi couldn't sense anything but he smelled scents he knew, they were old but stil there. "It smells like...like..." He jumped up and ran through the ruins, he smelled him, that scent he knew so well, when he got to the last place he had been, all he saw was a pile of dust and what seemed like a jar. Was it broken or something? It had the same smell that Sypher had on him and it had the color. "Maemi! Look at this!" He didn't want to touch it.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Scrambling up after Kyo, Maemi chased after him, worried Kyo would get lost. He went down into a part of the ruins Maemi hadn't been yet "Kyo! K-What is that?" he knelt by the broken jar and, at that level, saw more of them. His eyes widened and he reached gently over the broken one to take a still sealed jar "Jars?" he said curiously, turning it over in his hand. As he did, he saw a sheet of paper, layered in dust What...? he reached out and took the sheaf up, knocking some of the dust off. It was a list of something "You recognized the smell...do you know who wrote this?" he asked, offering it out. It looked like someone had been in the middle of documenting what was in the rooms. It was almost as old as the signature he was feeling.

Why?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Kyoishi grabbed Maemi's wrists and made sure he was careful with touching that stuff. "Careful Maemi, you don't know what it is! T-the smell is...is Syphers..." He took the piece of paper and tried to read it, the print was wearing off but he could still make it out as a list.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
Maemi swallowed, staring at the paper differently now...now he wanted to rip it away from Kyo, keep it safe. It was a piece of his brother..."I don't know what this is...but its sealed pretty tight." he dug in his pockets and pulled out a clothe, dusting and rubbing at the jar. He cleaned off around the containers top and eyed it, recognizing the seal for an air tight contraption "If we open this...whatever is in it is gonna explode out. We should take it with us though...just to figure out what it is." he wrapped the jar tightly in the cloth and put it gently in his bag before reaching to take the piece of paper back from Kyo. He read the very first bits, deciphering what he could. It looked like there should have been more pieces to it and Maemi ducked down under a table "There's more!" he pulled a stack of less dusty and in better shape pieces of paper and set them gently on the table. All of it was neatly organized with detailed notes and places. Under the first sheet, which was only half filled, was a map "It looks...looks like Sypher was detailing the ruins. He's got everything...up to the next room." he pointed at the numbers and then checked some of the sheets, spotting patterns immediately "He was doing an inventory as well. See, these numbers correspond to the rooms...it must be the number of rooms...then under that is the list of things in it with details under that." he put his hands on the table, staring at the stack "Why was he down here...? It looks like he was the only one here..." he looked up at Kyo, his eyes sad and mournful "Why was he here by himself? What was he doing down here? Kyo....if you know, you better tell me..."

Why?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:53 am
User Image

He let maemi take the paper and stared at the jar carefully, incase there was a crack or if it looked ready to explode. He didn't want maemi hurt at all. "I don't know what he was doing here, maybe the raikage would know?" He kept looking around, why would Sypher be down here alone?

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Maemi looked back at the papers, staring at them with a frown Does this....does this have something to do with why Sypher is gone? he bent and scooped them all up to hold against his chest, looking very much like a lost child for a moment. But then his face hardened and he looked at Kyo "We're going to go ask her. And then I'm going to take this jar of whatever to the hospital and have them run tests on it! Its the only thing in here that could explain why Sypher is gone." he looked at the rest of the pile of jars, anger making him flush "This is the last room he documented...that has to mean something!" he turned quickly and started out of the room, pausing to wait for Kyo "If you're going to get in trouble with the Kage, you don't have to come with me..."

Why?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Kyoishi watched maemi, he wondered how much this boy missed his brother when he never met him. "We need to accept he is gone maemi...dead...we need to leave his business at rest, this dosent help with why he tried to kill the kage because it's not your mission! Your mission was to just look around, not find evidence Sypher was here before he died." He followed a bit, standing right infront of maemi and starring right into his eyes, he wanted to move on, he wanted to be with maemi and stop thinking of Sypher, he doubted he would come back and he knew maemi would be pissed with him now.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Maemi's chest rose as he sucked air in through his nose, his anger spreading "Just because that...that Kage didn't assign it to me, doesn't mean its not my mission!" he snapped, not quite yelling but close "You have no idea what its been like! I've been ages behind him for so long! Trying desperately to reach him and see him and finally, FINALLY, meet him only to...to what?!" Angry tears bubbled up and he slid all the papers into one arm, rubbing viciously at his eyes "To have an entire village tell me he's gone! He's dead! He's a traitor, a b*****d, a...a monster! And this!" he hugged the papers to his chest, suddenly, and glared so angrily at Kyo it hurt inside "This could prove that he was NONE of those things! Why would he be doing this on the Kage's orders then turn around and try to kill her?! It doesn't make sense and everyone in this village is so stupid and pig headed and-and wrong! I know he's gone! I know he is! Stupid Kyo!" he shouted and tears really did come now. He ducked his head down, burying his face in the inside of his elbow, still holding the papers to his chest "Searching for Sypher has been my life...I can't just stop, Kyo...I can't just assume that all I've learned about him was a lie without knowing what really happened! I can't!" he sobbed, hating himself, hating this village, hating Kyo, hating his father for telling him about Sypher and hating Sypher! He hated all of it right now...it just wasn't fair "He was here! He lived in Cloud for years even though he could have gone anywhere else! He could have done anything else so why?! Why did he stay here?! Why did he form bonds with people, why did he care? Because this place meant something to him, Kyo! He loved this place and everything in it! He did everything for this place and they all...all of this village just shoved him out of their minds! They just cut him off! And they don't know anything! They don't!" his shoulders shook as he struggled to speak, raising a tear streaked face. He reached back around and gripped the papers so tight he crinkled the edges "I can NEVER rest! Not until I know the truth! I have to know, Kyo!" his breathing was harsh and rapid as Maemi glared. He cared for Kyo...he liked him a lot, maybe even loved him now. But Maemi had more then just his feelings for Kyo waging war inside him. He had been raised for the sole purpose of finding Sypher. He'd never had relationships, friends, allies...none of it. He'd had informants, acquaintances and contacts. His father had no use for a thing like him other then as a tool. A tool to find the child he really wanted. And while Maemi had no intentions of turning Sypher over to their father, he had to find him. It was the only thing he'd ever lived to do "I can't do anything else until I find him, Kyo...I can't even be happy or sad or fall in love. I have to find out what happened...if he's dead, then so be it. I'll accept that. But I want the TRUTH first! The truth and nothing else!" he took a step forward, meeting Kyo's eyes with cooling determination "If you don't want to go with me to the kage, then don't come. I won't force you. But I'm going."

Why?

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out