Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Juls July Customs - Winners 3rd Post - Sorry for the mix up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:49 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character (recustom)
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).
Face: Dark red eyes, inner ear/eyebrows are yellow. Standard expression is good! Gold crescent moon mark across the eye, not curved around it (see second ref listed).
Mane: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands but I would like custom drawn hair (no feather accessories or ties). If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful, same length is fine.
Tail: The tail is blue toward the body fading into mane-yellow and then has some individual strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs. Again, similar to the "wild" stock, just more smoothed out and nothing in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are yellow/gold. Normal stock fetlocks, front ones fade to sky blue, back ones to dark purple (see plush conversion).
Reference Image(s):
Body/Face colors (plush conversion)
Markings reference
Basically what I am looking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): See helm edit.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: This is a recustom of a plush conversion I recently got from the Christmas event (although I've been after this guy for a while). I'd like the alt leg pose (front leg down), but otherwise it's a normal common Soq base.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
-The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, one curved over the top and one in the back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

-The "boots"/leg guards on the front hooves have jagged tops and three tiny gold “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show or they should show less). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and they aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center. (I realize that these "boots" or leg guards I always include in the form may qualify as "shoes", which aren't allowed. I can modify them to be more like a half-cuff that sits a bit higher on the hoof and...do something about the claw-tips if necessary)

-There is a thin cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades, to about mid leg (in length). It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Something similar to all of this (rear "boots" are off though, and no chest plate)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Breed: Digimon OC
Temper: Proud
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: #35 (a bit darker)
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Short feather: Gold with one or two blue stripes (same color as the body). Longer feather: Opposite, blue with gold stripes, more stripes though.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I designed this character myself, but the main reference I used here is not my art. I received it in an art trade off of Gaia. The other (non-Soq) ref is my Lucky Noodle custom.

Other notes:
-Not sure if I get a say as to how the foal turns out but if I do...as a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. The crescent mark over the eye and flash mark across the body are still there.

-I would also like a unedited version: no helm, "boots"/leg guards or saddle-cloth. There is no horn since that's attached to the helm (basically I just want to see his pretty swooshy hair). I don't know if this is along the same lines as "unpelted" in the custom thread, so I'll understand if you can't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Username of owner(s): Muffinsbaby
Breed: Unicorn
Level of Edits: Minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Constraints (I can't get onto the computer that has the form saved to it until tomorrow)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed if any are selected in this way? Yes~  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm
SUPER RARE! I'm just being different.

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
This soquili is a memorial for my chemo-dog, Kai, the one point I want to make though is that I don't want the soquili to look like a dog. It's essentially her spirit. I have a roughly done reference for hair - but the rest is sort of a CC.
WIP Needed? : If it’s not a bother, I’d love one/(them?)

Body: red-gold
Face: Reference~
Mane: Flaxen – In a half up-do. The reference has the up-do how I want but the length should be between the knees and hoof – layered down in loose curls – thiiick hair. Her pelt was soso thick .. I loved it ;o; X
In the hair:: little sparkly bits/a few hair pins maybe like this – Pins The shiny things should be reds/orange/white - complimenting colors
Possibly strings of pearls?
Tail: Flaxen – matching the mane – very thick/long/decorated like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flaxen
Reference Image(s): X As you can see she’s red-gold all over with high/low lights thrown in subtley – I’d like a very subtle pearlescent sheen to her too

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: New Angeni Wings
Other Notes: Transparant-ish? Sparkling – with some pearl ropes beaded about on her wings. Color – shiny flaxen-y white – possibly glittery? I want her to be glitzy/glamoury without being glitter-puke and over-done. *headdesk* which I have a tendancy towards..

Trading Post Items: None~
Custom Items: Necklaces:: - Plenty of slim Silver chains with one holding a silver pendant of the cancer ribbon - whatever size you choose is fine for the pendant (small - medium - large)
Bracelets:: Matching
Other:: If she could be transparant-ish starting from the legs down I'd be really happy - kinda misty, hooves fading away.. to mist. I'd LU for forevers. and if she can't be transparant then mist/clouds around her hooves

Possibility of a very small not wind-blown scarf that's glittery/diamondy and mostly transparant on her.. i don't want her over done though so again I'm not sure @__@

Other possibility:: a few white candles at her feet -- off to the side by where the dreamcatcher is? if it looks too busy just nix it XD

A lot of this is CC… but I’d –really- like the option to make small changes when I see the WIP~ I really try not to be fussy, but Kai is/was an extremely important part of my life @__@

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: `Swirly
Breed: Memorial OC
Temper: Irreplaceable
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: X If that could be made to fit I’d be grateful, otherwise similar CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Uhh… N/A?

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bittersweet Memories
Justification for Domain Choice: This dog was mine/my family’s world. She got us through some really traumatic times… and in the end we lost her to the same vicious beast that she had gotten my family through. I know it’s dramatic or perhaps melodramatic but it’s how I feel… Dad and I still can’t talk about our girl without crying. I swear there are more pictures of her up around the house than of me. She was the best thing for my family and taken away in one of the worst possible ways I can imagine… and yet I wouldn’t trade those few short years with her for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Draft- but with regular nose
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Body: The entire body is dark blue like the night sky, covered with little white stars. An aurora borealis covers her flanks. One of the little stars is red, like Betelguse.
Face: A pale yellow splotch, like moonlight. See her references.
Mane: Silvery
Tail: Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver, with the fetlocks colored like the main body
Reference Image(s): This whole album.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Moon and star hairsticks, in silver.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Breed: OC... or Spirited
Temper: Copacetic
Tag Background: 017

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed this myself.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Edited: 7/8/11 1022 not sure of edit level.

RARE! Gettin unusual here!

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme?
Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Limited (Wildlife – Lion fish)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would happy to get if you feel like it

Body: Lion Fish; see reference images; no preference of one over the other
Face: Can the color be worked into her eyes like the lion fish does? (See reference images)
Mane: Lion Fish
Tail: Lion Fish
Hooves/Fetlocks: Lion Fish
Reference Image(s): lion fish 1, lion fish 2, lion fish 3, and lion fish 4
Eyes: eye 1, eye 2, eye 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Fins: Spiked (like the lion fish) with aged/frayed fins, kinda holey in between, like she has gotten herself into a scrap or two (I don't want her to look perfect).
Other Notes: Mane: Ultra long and a bit wavy mane, so it seems to swim around her. Not some much that it distracts from the whole look. Add a few spikes in her mane if it looks ok, maybe instead of spikes some "chopsticks" in the same coloring as her spikes.
Fetlocks: a bit longer and if possible a bit waved to match her mane
Facial expression:a little bit of a mischievous look (note: rather not have the whiskers of the lion on her, I think it would distract from her, but feel free to play)

Trading Post Items: 
Custom Items: Jewelry: As much as you think would be appropriate.
Reference Image(s) for Items: For jewelry: Labradorite, Hematite, X, X, X, X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Íde (Irish for thrist; for knowledge, water...not sure with her yet?)
Owner: littletomol
Breed: Lion Fish
Temper:Adventurous (or so she thinks)
Mate: Unknown
Tag Background: Colorist Choice; reef maybe X, X, X
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice on how to work with labradorite and hematite
Tag feather color(s): Colorist Choice on how to work with labradorite and hematite  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Edit Category: Minor
Body Build: Draft (w/o Roman nose, but w/ leg feathers)
Concept Origin: Natural (?)
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Golden with white paint horse markings all over his body (see the ref for the marking on his stomach and neck the rest of the markings are up to you)
Face: Golden with white marking on face (see ref)
Mane: Black w/ white where the marking is (see ref)
Tail: Male uni tail to match the body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black that fades to the golden color, but has stripes near the hocks/knees as it fades (See ref. nwn;; )
Reference Image(s):
[Eyes]
[Body Color]
Leg Markings Like This Horse's
[Body Markings]
[Hair]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: Whatever looks best. Black perhaps? Just let me know what you think before it becomes official.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Atreus
Owner: cyhorse
Breed:
Temper: Innocent
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Golden? (whatever looks good)
Tag feather color(s): Eagle Feathers?

(( I'm not the best at describing nwn;;;; ))  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Edit Category: Unedited
Concept Origin: OC unicorn from a short story of mine.
WIP Needed? No

Body: Color S145 for his body. This symbol in copper on his flank (see hooves for color).
Face: Maroon eyes, no face markings, no feature changes
Mane: Curly style, maroon color (same with eyes)
Tail: Curly style tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Copper Hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Teal on top half, magenta on bottom half

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Buffalo-kin
Owner: Alamoraine
Breed: Dream unicorn
Temper: Brave
Mate: None
Tag Background: 006
Tag frame color: Unchanged from above
Tag feather color(s): Same  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 am

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: Her base is a mixture of browns and over that black and white speckled markings are spread across her body. With three stripes that over lay her back. (See ref pic for better idea)
Face: Yellow eyes, Narrowed eyes, with elongated eyelashes. Brown eyebrows, same colour as mane and tail. Light brown diamond marking in middle of forehead. White pattern around her visible eye.
Mane: Dark brown, long, wavy, falls over her shoulder and ties in a bone circlet. After the tie, it thins out a little and flicks out towards the sides. Think of it as stray strands of hair. Her fringe comes over one eye. Stray strands fall at the other side of her face.
Tail: Long, wavy and flows from a broken skull decoration on her rear.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light brown hooves, apart from one of her back ones are white. Feathering on three are black speckled and one of her back ones, white speckled.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: White, with black/grey speckled tips.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Bone necklace with Skull head in the center of her neck. It has a blue gem on the forehead of the skull. Bone hair tie. Skull head rump decoration. Four blue gem bracelets; one on each ankle - tied by three black strings either side of them. Fang necklace, wrapped around three times.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the above reference image.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sheria
Owner: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Breed: OC
Temper: Persistant
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A I designed it myself.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice: OC.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 am

Edit Category: Moderate edits
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Not really, but you can share if you really want to. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Body: See ref
Face: See ref - But if you can get that little beard of his to look good, try. If not, don't worry about it :3
Mane: Bald
Tail: Cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: None/regular fetlocks. Hooves dark gray/black
Reference Image(s): Three views

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Same color as ref
Wings: None

Custom Items: All items seen in the ref. I want the trinkets and wrappings hanging off both sides of his antlers, with a slight glow to them if possible. The wrappings around both his back legs and the same piece with the feathers on both his front legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malorne
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Ancient
Temper: Benevolent
Tag Background: The sanctuary of Malorne
Tag feather color(s): Same color as the items on his legs. One blue, one light purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 am

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Draft - No Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Commercial Artwork
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Just like a silver dun - he's white with black mane, tail, legs, nose, etc. The only thing I want added to his body color that's not in the picture would be matching black dun bars. (Examples of Soquili "dun bars" : [x] & [x] )
Face: Black Nose, Red Eyes
Mane: Black, Long 1
Tail: Black, Long 1
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Faery of Black Cats by Nene Thomas
Other Images: [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
NA

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items:
+ (3 Minor) : Ribbons, knee braces, hair beads
+ Saddle Set
+ Bridle Set
Faery of Black Cats by Nene Thomas
Other Images: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Finvarra
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Breed: Fae Steed
Temper: Stoic
Mate:
Tag Background: 009 Autumn Sunset

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

If Possible:
Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Soquili Familiar is going with: Finvarra
Familiar's Name: Claw
Species: Lion
Temper: Stern
Description: Black cat with three blood-red claw marks on shoulder and yellow eyes. Accessories blood red with a silver ball.
References: Faery of Black Cats by Nene Thomas
Accessory Color(s): Red with silver ball
Familiar tag: Y
Tag Color(s): CC
Feather Color(s): CC
Tag Background: CC
Place on Soquili cert: Y

Total Price: 575K (Reg 350K + Mod Edits 200K + Fam 25K)
NOTE: If by some miracle I win. I might not have access again until Tuesday afternoon/evening because of my RL work schedule. If this is an issue (I know about the 24 hour rule and I won't be able to make it in time) then I am sorry to have wasted your time ^^;  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 am

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Cosplay Angeni
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (CLAMP's Wish)
WIP Needed? That would be nice, yes please!

Body: Being based off a cosplay, I don't want his body to be completely skin-toned colored, instead I'd like a mottling of a very pale lavender over the legs, the belly, back, and maybe the neck depending on how it looks. Maybe a darker lavender color around his legs.
Face: I suppose his face would be a pale skin color (I'll be providing references), but Koryu has a marking on his forehead, I'll post an example in the references.
Mane: Black, but looking more purplish in the lighting of his hair.
Tail: The same as his mane, long, just the slightest bit wavy/windswept like his hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hmmmm... a guess a deep dark purplish colors for the hooves
Reference Image(s): Pale Lavender Color, Koryu example for hair and the forehead marking, Another example! This one shows more markings than just the forehead, but the forehead is the only one I want.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni wings type 2, black and just a bit see-through
Other Notes: Wings

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: This is where things get difficult for me. I'm very bad at explaining things, I tend to be vague. Koryu is such a primadonna, he loves his accessories something fierce. This is the reason for the heavy edits, not because I want him necessarily cluttered to the extreme, or anything too complicated in detail, just I'm sure all the jewelry would be time consuming. ^^; I'll provide reference images, including another colorists take on the jewelery if it makes it any easier, but for his soquili form I would prefer something more detailed. I'd also like the purplish.black arm wraps with the snake bangle around his front foreleg. If rings were possible on soquili I'd want some of his rings, too. X3 Mostly just the earrings, bracelets, arm bands, the trinkets in his hair. I don't want him to have clothes, but maybe drapings of clothe and pretty trinkets along his back so he doesn't look so naked. X3;;
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Earrings and hair trinkets, gloves/arm wraps, snake bracelet, arm band, more trinkets, draping, another earrings examples, more trinkets (I'm especially fond of the red tassel things, though I can't tell if that's hair accessories or earrings. XD; ) Colorist example from another shop. None of these have to be exact, just so long as he looked like an adorned china doll. =p

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Koryu
Owner: RavenFyre
Breed: Cosplay (devil? XD) Angeni
Temper: Wanton
Tag Background: I usually see a picture of the cosplay itself for these sorts of things? If not then '011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan' is really nice and fits perfectly, too.
Tag frame color: A dark purple
Tag feather color(s): purple, black, blood red? I'm not too picky ^^;

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I got Aryn's permission to use the pet she made as an example, but Koryu is still a cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: I've been told that cosplay angeni can't have a domain, which makes me sad because I think he would have made the perfect Angeni of Lust
Justification for Domain Choice: This probably won't count, but what the heck. In the series Koryu slept with 'Satan's' son, has two girls in his bed everyday he wakes up, and he throws himself at almost every character that appears in the bulk of the series at one point or another. He's a very lustful creature. I wonder how you get justification for non-cosplays. X3;

Not the place for complaining. >_> - Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 am

Edit Category: Heavy
Concept Origin: Made it up
WIP Needed? No thanks

Body: Ref; Small markings may be added if you wish
Face: Ref; small markings may be added if you wish
Mane: long 2; ref for color
Tail: long 2; ref for color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark gray hooves and body color for fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Pretty much for color only

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items:
● 3 Moderate Edits
TAB● 3 Minor Edits
TABTAB● Brown Hat with a Red Feather
TABTAB● Small Red Bird (flying or perched on him)
TABTAB● Small Blue Bird (flying or perched on him)
TAB● Fox Stuffed Animal (Next to the front leg)
TAB● Silver Shin Guards(?) on Forelegs
● Green Cloak with a Silver Clasp

Reference Image(s) for Items: Shin Guards(?), Cloak, Hat

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cilas
Owner: Plain Old Trudy
Breed: Regular
Temper: Carefree
Tag Background: 016
Tag frame color: 016
Tag feather color(s): 016  

Plain Old Trudy

JulianMoMo generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 am
Mini Winner
1. [ Lady Kiya ]

JulianMoMo generated a random number between 1 and 84 ... 67!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 am
Regular/Uncommon Winners
1. bella dea

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
JulianMoMo generated a random number between 1 and 84 ... 21!

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 am
Regular/Uncommon Winners
1. bella dea
2. GallusDomesticus

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]