Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:46 pm
Yo-ko

Bast would stand back as the creature was summoned, then lean in for closer inspection. Given the general state of the creature's carcass, she had to wonder just how much pain it had been in when it died.

"Blew it to smithereens, didn't you?" she quipped, peeling up one of the armor plates. It was wired just as the sample had been, though the wiring was a bit thicker and weaved in and out of the beast's flesh like a sloppily sewed tapestry. "Looks like it had been outfitted with that armor from earlier. Just a guess, but the sample probably worked the same as this, though a bit more... humanely, with any luck. You're the medical expert here; why don't you take a look?"

Aside from the wear and tear from the explosions that killed it, the creature would show signs of having been imprisoned for a long time. Its limbs looked like they could hardly support it, and the sewing that held the armor in place had clearly been added long before the creature died: the holes where the wiring entered and exited the skin were worn down, and the insides of the holes were scarred over. In some areas, the wiring had sliced through the flesh, leaving behind unsightly scars. Strangely enough, the wires still in the skin were rougher than others, and slightly flatter than the others.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San's biosense would allow him to look into the beasts condition and his magnetic capabilities possible feel the strands still in the beast. This was no way to treat a animal, in particular one that could hve been used humainly and fairly for the acid it was spewing.

"Had you been there, you would have approved the use of explosives. The thing was capable of spewing a powerful acid that i didnt quite feel like dealing with at the time. I was at least able to bring you things to research did i not? Got a question for you though. The wires inside the skin are rougher then on the outside. it is possible that the body was attempting to reject/consume the forign object in it, but it if was this sickly....i dont know how much its immune system would be capable of defending...."

San gave the beast a look again, seeing if their was anything else he could find

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1820
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:05 am
Yo-ko

San would notice a small globule of blue-green liquid in the creature's mouth, and he would feel a larger pile of something similar in the creature's stomach. Meanwhile, Bast was prying off one of the lizard-monster's scales.

"I'd imagine the body was trying to reject those wires," she commented, "but if the creature had enough Chakra, perhaps they were reacting with that? It's possible that it was supposed to be able to use the armor on its own, though I don't know where it would've gotten the energy. In my experience, lizards aren't exactly combat-ready."

The scale she was pulling at came off with a loud, squishy crunch, almost making her fall over. She regained her composure shortly and started turning the scale over in her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:02 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San gave a curious look at the globule in the creatures mouth, and would use some of his iron sand to try and extract it as best he could, keeping a close attention in case anything went amuck. If nothing, he would display it for Bast to observe.

"That would seem to be a simple understanding. The body does attempt to break down any foreign substance that enters the body."

The comment about the chakra stopped San dead in his thought process. The idea of chakra reacting with the material, which they had already seen interact with chakra, could be responsible for the wear and tear of those cords. Anything mechanical, through over use, would eventually start to break down, and maybe a continual activation of those chords was part of the breaking down.

"I think you may have hit the nail on the head....we know it reacts with chakra, so maybe that is what we have witnessed? The combination of biology and chakra could result in the fast degree of breaking down? But where would this being get its chakra from? Your right...lizards arent normally combat ready...."

This had San thinking about the many different transfer methods he had known. Maybe curse seal? or....Using his biosense, San began to look at the scarring patterns on the lizard, seeing if he could see a pattern or at least recognize something. He was worried about one possible method: scar sealing.......

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives arrived with San, or San clone, honestly he kinda lost track now a days. Even though he did the same thing so what did it matter. Knives looked around at the Entrance of the VOID Headquarters. He had seen it before, at least in passing but obviously he had never been inside it. He looked at San as the smoke began to clear slightly from the poofing.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 pm
Jaxdrill

San would open the door, and perform an awkward hand seal and a secret entrance in the building would appear. Going through it, San would then begin to talk to Knives.

"You ahve now been accepted into the VOID program. Void stands for Versatile operations: insertion and defense. You ahve been accepted into a program that has allowed both James and i to excell way beyond our actual ranks, and thus you will be seen to go in our foot steps. You must be capable of everything, every distance, every mission type, everything. You must never give up, nor surrender. You will be put on suicide missions and expected to come back home. When all else fails, you dont."

San then showed Knives the equipment room.

"You are allowed to take a mask, one more ornate and intricate then an Oinina nd an ANBU mask, as well as have a full on cloak to hide your appearence. You are now the elite of the elite. You are expected to act as such."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'I don't think we'll have to worry. Failure isn't exactly in my vocabulary.'
'But, you just used it....'

Knives shrugged off the demon in his head as San talked and nodded as he looked through the collection of masks knowing the point of the mask was to be unrecognizable. Secrecy was the key, even more so than with regular ninja.

1355/1355

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 pm
Jaxdrill

San would then put on the golem onto the shoulder of knives.

"This is a pass to get into the building...alive. Your good. lets go check out ayame at the gates again. "

Poof again!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:33 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Right before the poof Knives had grabbed the Mask he chose as his own. A black mask with blue mixed in over the eye in a scratch pattern right over the right eye.

'Why are you so morbid.'
'Not morbid, they'll remember who they see with their last breath.' Knives reminded him.

1355/1355

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 am
Yo-ko

The globule would come forth easily, and would solidify as soon as it was removed from the lizard's mouth. As they examined it, the two Shinobi would recognize it as the power source for the army of automatons they had faced so long ago.

"It would make sense if the wires were being used like that," she said, turning her attention back to the scale in her hands while she put thoughts of Gelel to the back of her mind. The scale didn't feel anything like those from any of the lizards she had ever encountered, and almost felt like the shell of a beetle.

On the underside of the creature's belly was a familiar-looking pattern of scars, arranged almost like a seal. A powerful seal, at that, as it looked strong enough to hold in something like the Shukaku. It was made poorly, though...

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:03 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

The moment san observed the scars, he was already on to making sure the door was sealed and the perimeter was secure. He was not going to have another jigsaw incident.

"Sensei...i have scars on the belly. Scars in a seal pattern like James and Jigsaw have done. "

The pieces were starting to come together, and San was almost awestruck to the lengths that the UHV was going to consolidate power in the world. He had a very interesting question that he had to ask Bast......

"Sensei...do you have a matter of unsealing seals to this degree, or removing what could possibly be inside...if their is anything to begin with. This information is vital to my hypothesis of the situation, and could greatly influence our next set of possible circumstances..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm
Yo-ko

It was a good thing that San had contained the room, as Bast was able to quickly recognize the seal on the creature's belly, even despite how poorly made it was.

"This is a Five Elements Seal, though whoever made it clearly didn't have the appropriate tools to do so," she explained as she pocketed the scale. "San, prepare a restraint technique or something to siphon off Chakra. I'm going to apply a Tebanasu Fuuin."

The seal on the monster's stomach was warped almost beyond recognition, so it would take some time for the woman to craft a Tebanasu Fuuin that would interact with it properly. To stave off the boredom, she posed a question to the Satetsu:

"What is powerful enough to give another creature a significant amount of Chakra, cause that creature to become slightly more insect-like, but weak enough that it wouldn't escape from a seal like this one?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San would ponder for a moment as he prepared a few defensive jutsu within two of his lacuna seals, just on the offshoot chance that this s**t happened. He would be ready to release them, and more, in the offshoot chance that s**t did go down.

"Well, observing the seal, my first thoughts is another of these bijuu things. The trip to rouran showed that the lady had several encounters with it, and it makes several passes in sawasti regularly. and the lady i obtained the information from was the one who had this thing sealed in the pit anyways.....so im seeing several possible connections...."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 pm
Yo-ko

"I would have to agree with your assessment there," Bast said as she put the finishing touches on the Tebanasu Fuuin. "Alright, here goes nothing."

She sent a spark of Chakra through the Tebanasu Fuuin and then flickered back a few meters. The lizard's body convulsed and was shrouded in a bubbly red Chakra. The creature rolled onto its stomach and stood up once more, but San would tell that it wasn't alive. The creature would collapse soon even without interference and the foul Chakra would disperse.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:18 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

The First lacuna would be released, and golden chaisn of chakra would rush out and attempt to bind the beast down to the floor.

"Um...sensei....the lizard is moving...and it has no vital signs....."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash