Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

-I left the description up to you so you could play with it becasue I wasn't sure what your charrie would like and all.-

Misery looked around and sighed, she was pleasantly happy with how things were turning out. Looking around, she grabbed the coffee mug off the counter and slunk to the back of the cafe, grabbing the phone she kept back there and dialed. It rang as she waited for Bryce to pick up, or she was going to leave a silly message.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to say
MAD // WORLD

Bryce was quietly drawing and drinking, like usual, when he saw his phone begin to buzz. He picked it up and held it to his ear. "Hello?"

When people run in circles it’s a very very
MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

gaaras and milk

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel took a deep breath as he grinned and nodded. Her eyes followed his hands as they felt about her shoulder. Her eyes stared at him softly as she felt herself shaking. She took a deep breath as he spoke, thinking carefully. A song that she liked to listen to? She nodded. "Ever heard the song Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears?" She asked him softly, shaking still nervously. Her stomach churned at the thought of singing to someone else. She'd never sang to anyone but herself. Ever.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Misery almost dropped the phone when he answered, she hadn't even heard the phones ring tone. Fumbling for a moment, she smiled and said, "Hai. I was calling to tell you your refill is ready." Lame, but she hadn't actually planned anything to say. Standing up, she began to quickly make Bryce a refill so she wouldn't look like a complete moron if he came over to the counter.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to say
MAD // WORLD

Bryce glanced to the counter. He laughed a little. "Um, alright. Be there in a sec." He hung up. Picking up his mug, he drifted over to the counter and leaned over it, laughing some. "Was a call really nessisary for that?"

When people run in circles it’s a very very
MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm

She shrugged, "It may have been a little drastic. Or it may have been a little bit of laziness. But don't lie, you thought I'd never call, and you're glad I did." Misery smiled brightly at Bryce and slide his refill across the counter towards him.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy stayed quiet as she watched the guitarist bolster the younger girl's spirits. It had certainly gotten the girls mind off of feeling down that was for sure.

It was so funny how people so meant for the cafe seemed to find it. Not everyone who came there was in need of boltering, some people were there to give as good as they got. Which is apparently where the guitarist came into play.

Smiling Lucy tried to appear nonchalant as she chewed her popcorn ball, the sticky caramel gluing her mouth closed in a funny way. She raised a hand to her mouth as if that would help resolve the situation, evn though she knew from experience the only way out of this mess was to chew.

in the sky…

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm
Roanan released her arms and thought about the song, the gears in his head turning. "I think I recognize it the name...If I heard it, I'd-wait! I remember now! That was one of the songs my guitar class teacher actually successfully managed to teach me. She was...quite the character, I'll tell you." He said with a grin. "Ah, but that's another tale for another time. Let me play this for a sec, to try and remember what I can." He reached for his guitar and paused. Instead, he rested a hand on what he thought was her shoulder, but ended up being her head. Quickly moving to her shoulder, he said, slightly sounding embarrassed, "Uhm, you know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Drunken_Ninja08

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 am

Ashriel took a deep breath as she looked at him. She smiled softly as he said that he recognizes it. The young girl took a deep breath, biting her lip. Her head nodded as he said he would try and remember the song. Her eyes looked at him quietly as he moved to place his hand on her shoulder - ignoring the fact that he landed on her head first. When he said she didn't have to do it, she shrugged softly. "Well...Maybe I should...I don't know...well...should I?" She flushed as she sat there, unsure of what to do. She'd never tried to sing for anyone else. "I-I've never sang for anyone else."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:12 pm
Roanan shrugged, picking up his guitar after releasing her and leaning back. "I don't know, up to you, really. Heck, for all I know, this could be a terrible idea. Or, it can be a great one. It is all about how you make it, really." He started to play the song that she had requested, some parts sounding a little shaky as he played. It had been a few years since he'd last played it, so it was taking him a bit. However, by his second play-through, he was sounding steady and a smile stretched across his face. He had the ability to smile through any song he was playing, no matter how somber or serious.

Drunken_Ninja08

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy swallowed her mouthful and headed - quietly- to the counter for a drink of water. She turned back to watch the player strum and to see if Ashriel would muster up the courage to give singing a try. Personally Lucy knew she could never do it. As outgoing as she could be she had no idea as to whether or not she could carry a tune. She wouldn't want to hurt anyone's eardrums.

She smiled at the thought and took a sip of water.

in the sky…

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Ashriel took deep breaths, shutting her eyes as she listened to Roanan play through the first two times. When he reached the third time, Ashriel began singing when the lyrics came in. "~Welcome to your life, there's no turning back~" Her eyes opened, looking at Roanan quietly, her voice getting louder, even though it was obvious that she was still nervous. "~Even while you sleep, we will find you acting on your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature, cause everybody wants to rule the world~" The pause came in the lyrics, and she took a deep breath before she continued to sing the rest of the song. Her eyes stared solidly at Roanan, and she gradually became loud enough for the entire cafe to hear, although she didn't realize that she was. She was focused entirely on Roanan and his playing as she sang through the song.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:18 pm
Meanwhile, Roanan's eyes closed and his head leaned against the guitar as he played, his body slightly moving to the music the rang from his strings. Ashriel had been so nervous, yet here she was, singing out loud, her voice reaching a comfortable volume for the size of the cafe. The din of the cafe quieted as people turned to listen, wondering where the music was coming from. As the the last note rang out and Ashriel finished the song, Roanan smiled and his eyes opened back up without him realizing it. He grinned and put the guitar down. "That was great! Though, I was pleasantly surprised that you managed to sing for the whole cafe! I didn't know you had it in you! That was wonderful!" He put his hands out and rested them on her shoulders as he talked, this time actually landing correctly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff