Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 am
Henry smirked at Elizabeth's threat and laughed to himself. "Okay," he chuckled. He didn't believe her. Besides, he could turn into smoke faster than she could touch him. But he complied anyway, catching up with her as she turned towards the door. Across it, white letters displayed the massage: "DO NOT ENTER. ACTORS ONLY."

Allison gave Aiyden a shocked look as he laughed at her. "Why the hell are you laughing!?"
"You're face was hilarious!" Aiyden howled. He continued laughing as Allison stormed about, frustrated. Calming down, he watched Allison pace. "Calm down," he said, standing and walking over to her. He lowered his tone to almost a whisper as he leaned in close to look at her face. "Was it really that bad?"
Allison pushed away and crossed her arms insecurely. She hadn't answered him. She glared at him, but couldn't help feeling something. Aiyden wasn't glaring at her. He wasn't sneering. He was just looking, if not curiously.
"I know you don't like me," Aiyden said quietly.
"It's not that I don't like you, I just don't get why you don't like me!" Allison interrupted in a rush. They just stood there, staring at each other for a moment.
"Me not like you? I thought you didn't like me," Aiyden nearly whispered. Aiyden slowly shook his head. "I never said I didn't like you!"
"But the way you acted. You-" Allison broke off.
"Hey! You pissed me off!" Aiyden defended, pointing at Allison, "I wouldn't have done that otherwise." He calmed himself and lowered his voice again. "Have you ever heard the urban legend that when a boy really likes a girl, he'll tease her?" Aiyden asked shyly. Then he sat back down on his couch and looked over at her. Not glaring, not sneering, just looking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 am
((@Nelly: He's a cop so he can't always do the right thing because his job comes first hence good-ish. He's a good guy when he can afford to be and a cop the rest of the time. I sincerely doubt the heartless have a pleasant rap sheet with the Police. For example, if he knew Allison was a heartless it would likely be his job to arrest her, but, he could avoid doing so until such time as he had no choice at which point he would arrest her and she would likely go to prison. Where as a good person would likely embrace their own 'heartless' nature and do everything in their power to help Allison escape arrest and what would likely be an unpleasant fate.))

"Lost are we?" Francis said in a leering tone as he walked up next to the woman who had passed him. The golems were still following him of course. The golems oddly enough stayed at his side, he didn't seem particularly interested in a fight. The yawn he added as he walked up next to Alyria was proof of that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I! Have arrived!" Matthew called out to his house. "Hi Matt!" Came the distant voice of his father from the basement, likely packing up shop. A customer with a brand new hair cut exited the door to the basement and smiled as he left. Matthew went down the stairs to great his dad. "How was business?" "Busy, that's how it was. How about you? How was your walk around the neighborhood? Meet anyone." "I did indeed. I pretty girl too, by name of Allison, just three houses down the street actually. But not anyone else of note. Spotted a group of typical thug looking types around one side of the park. Decided to avoid them in the self interest of my health." "Too much info kiddo. Well, I'm done here heading up to bed." "Like wise." Matthew went upstairs and climbed into bed for the night.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am
With a deep breath, Elizabeth slowly pushed open the door. She led him down a hallway until they reached her room. She turned on the light and let him into her world. The glittery golden walls shimmered, illuminating all of the posters from all of the shows that she'd been in... they were everywhere. On the ceiling, plastered all over the walls... There were trophys everywhere too. Awards, most of them first place, and lots of ribbons and medals. She couldn't help the proud and embarrassed flush that overtook her fair face. There was a HUGE vanity mirror with cast pictures and makeup all over it, plus little tips about acting and singing on colorfull sticky notes. There was a closet over next to her bedroom and bathroom, that said, "BETH'S COSTUMES" She didn't think he'd be too interested in that room, so she didn't say naything yet... just waited for his reaction. Her eyes sparked as she breathed in her happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am
Alyria looked over to see the man come to her, she smirked at his comment. Half tempted to go and blow him off, literaly, she just smiled a bit and thought against it. "As if, I've been here long enough to not get myself lost. It would be pathetic if I did get lost," Alyria told him, not fased by the golems by his side.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 am
"Actually, that could be good. Since you know the place mind showing me around? I'm new here, I was about to head home but since your used to being around here perhaps you can show me about?" He said to the girl. The golems merely stood there, Francis noticed her lack of being phased and wondered if she too was a heartless. It would be nice if he meant someone like him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 pm
((Aha, sweatdrop
Been gone for ages sorry dudes and dudettes.
Could anyone give me a quick update as to whats happening?))  

Ominelle

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 pm
((Ominelle, basically, my characters are finally realizing that they didn't exactly hate each other like they thought. Matthew and Allison are now friends. Francis was about to beat up Kylia or worse, and Allison gets him to go away. Now Elizabeth and my character Henry are hanging out together. they're obviously going to end up having this whole relationship, so yeah you"re all caught up))

Allison and Aiyden stared at each other in disbelief. He doesn't hate me? Allison thought to herself. Aiyden was thinking the same thing.
"Yeah, I know what that means. Are you saying that's what this is? That you like me?" Allison asked, warily.
I'm saying I'm sorry. Okay? Don't make me say it out loud. And PLEASE don't tell anybody about this. Aiyden's eyes said exactly what he thought. They were pleading.
Allison sighed, "I won't. But if you expect me to accept your apology, you have to say it."
"Please don't make me do that!" Aiyden complained, standing up suddenly. Allison raised an eyebrow, challenging him. She crossed her arms and stared at him. "Damnit," Aiyden muttered, dropping his gaze.. He looked at her again and spoke normally. "Alright. I'm sorry. Okay? I am," he confessed.
Allison smirked triumphantly and stepped over to Aiyden. She threw her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Forgiven."

Henry looked around. "It's a nice room. What's in your costume closet? Anything of particular favoritism?" He studied the cast photos. She seemed happy in all of them. He was so tempted to take one and put it on his refrigerator forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 pm
"Thanks..." She was surprised at his interest. "Well... I, uhh... I keep all of my costumes. All of them. From every show I've ever been in, and a few that I've only dreamed of wearing. Are..." she paused, stepping towards the closet as he studied some of her pictures. "Are you wanting to see them?" She was aware of the red hot feeling of embarrassment all over her ears and face. Elizabeth didn't think that she'd ever been this flushed before.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 pm
Henry straightened. "Is there something wrong? Do you not want me to see them? how many skeletons have you got in that closet. I bet you could fit at least five," he joked, turning back to the photos. He got to one near the bottom and straightened again, pointing to it.
"This one. It was taken in this theater. It is the production of The 'Sound of Music', yes?" he asked, still pointing as he turned to look at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm
Allison sat there in Aiyden's house rather awkwardly. She didn't know what to say, or do, or if she was supposed to take off her shoes like she'd had to in some of her former friend's houses.
Aiyden had been sitting on the other end of the couch looking at her silently and curiously for about an hour or so. Finally, getting a little uneasy, she glanced over at him, tearing her eyes from a mysterious stain on the carpet.
"What is that from?" she asked quietly.
Aiyden answered without taking his eyes from her. "One of my friends before I was a Heartless puked there after getting completely wasted." He said it as if it were something everyone says every day.
Allison swallowed audibly. "Can you not stare at me like that? it's a little creepy," she mumbled. Aiyden shrugged and began turning his head, ripping his eyes from her after his head had already turned toward the back door. After he'd looked at the door, his eyes flicked between him and the door.
"You want to get out of here, don't you?" Aiyden asked, a little sadness escaping in his voice.
"My uncle would be worried," Allison lied. It made her frown how easily it had come to her. He smiled like he could tell she was lying.
"Yeah. Your uncle. Well," he sighed, "we cleared it up. You can leave if you want." He leaned back against the couch again and closed his eyes, expecting to hear her jump up and run out.
Allison didn't budge. Aiyden opened his eyes and looked over at her. "You get lonely here, huh?" she asked sheepishly. She could feel her emotions betraying her with a blush.
Aiyden smirked and sat up. He was on the verge of laughing again. "Why the hell are you blushing?" he snickered.
Allison turned even more pink and answered without thinking. "Because I blush around hot guys," she stated. Both of their eyes widened and Allison slapped her hand over her mouth as they both caught what she'd just said. Oh crap.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm
Elizabeth laughed a little and drew nearer to Henry. "It may not look like it, but that closet is bigger than this room... I could fit FAR more than five bodies in there." she joked. When he pointed to her picture, she smiled more. "Yeah. I was a little young to play Maria... but they cast me anyway." she explained, hoping that she wasn't bragging. In that picture, her hair was in a very short, spikey bob. Her face was lit up with a huge smile as all of the children crowded around her, wanting to be in the photo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm
Henry leaned in and squinted at the picture. "I was there. I saw this performance," he muttered. "Very good job," he complimented simply as he straightened and turned to face her. He glanced part her at the door to her costume closet. He thought a minute before looking back to her with a smirk. "How many more than five?"

Aiyden didn't know what to say to Allison's response. He was tempted to lean in and kiss her again, but he didn't know if she'd want that. She looked helpless. He could feel her reading his mind and he couldn't help but think about that kiss they'd had earlier.
Allison let her jaw drop a little in shock. "Do you actually like me like that?"
Aiyden felt his blush creep up just before he turned away. She mentally told him she wouldn't tell anybody about it. That she liked him too.
He looked up at her suddenly, eyes wide. "You do?"
"As long as you don't do anything horrible," Allison challenged.
"Then you're gonna get sick of me really fast," Aiyden replied smugly. What Allison did next shocked him. She stood up an grabbed his collar, tugging him up as well.
He was taller than her, so it was a little awkward, but she kissed him anyway. Obviously, Aiyden kissed back. He wasn't about to pass up an opportunity like that. Once she pulled back, realization hit him.
"We're enemies," he whispered.
"What?"
"We're enemies, you and me. You're 'the good one,' and I'm 'most likely to be arrested.'" Aiyden muttered, taking her hand away from his jacket collar. "This isn't going to work," he sighed.
"Well," Allison suggested, "you could always help me clear the name of the Heartless."
"Ha. Keep dreaming," Aiyden said.
"I didn't think so," Allison sneered.
"We could keep it a secret from the other Heartless, and your other friends," Aiyden suggested hopefully. Allison was about to suggest when she saw his eyes. The bright blue of his eyes shined with hope, but were braced for rejection.
Allison let out a breath. "Okay. In public we hate each other. No exceptions," she announced sternly. Aiyden grinned and nodded vigorously. He was about to kiss her again when she stopped him. "I gotta get home. Maybe tomorrow," she whispered. Then she smirked and Aiyden watched as she scampered away, tugged open his front door and ran home.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 pm
Elizabeth paused, "...really? You were there? Well... thank you..." she turned toward the closet, with a sly smile on her face. "How many more than five, you ask? I suppose, that if you stacked them very neatly... a thousand?" She grinned up at him, swinging open the door to the room with a million costumes. They were... everywhere... She ran inside, pressing the soft, velvety, silk of a dress sleeve against her face. A contented sigh escaped her lips and she giggled, as she dissapeared into the wild throng of dresses and costumes. "Betcha can't catch me..." she taunted from the back of the room. "This place is a maze..." her voice appeared by his ear, "and only I know the way in and out..." her bell-like laugh rang through the room, happy and thrilled. Elizabeth was the master here, and she felt the love of her theater.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm
Henry laughed. "I'll accept that challenge!" He promptly shifted into a bird. His eyes darted back and forth, slightly blinded, but his sense of smell was heightened. He followed Elizabeth's scent and flew through the labyrinthine closet full of silk and velvet garments.
Before long, he was right behind her, flapping quietly. He silently shifted back into his normal form and put a hand on her shoulder, teasingly whispering in her ear, "I think there's someone behind you."  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 pm
Elizabeth couldn't hold in her giggles anymore when there was suddenly a hand on her shoulder. "Eeeeeeeeee!!!" she screeched, turning to find Henry, and practically flying backwards into the wall. Her face turned red (yet again) and she laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head before she whispered disapointedly, "You cheated..." This was so strange. She was backed against the wall, with costumes all around her, and in her little heaven there was a boy. She'd let a boy in and now he'd cornered her. There was no escape. The flush faded from her cheeks and left only a very light, soft pink. She couldn't even see the costumes anymore, all she could see were his eyes. Golden pools of light that she was practically swimming in, they were the only thing in front of, and around her. Was her heart still beating? Was she remembering to breathe? What was going on????  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff