Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 pm
Ashes head was wrapped in a bandage, with a gauze pad over the wounded area. "Well, judging by the bump on her head she could be out for a while, but nothing is broken." Haus said, while getting out of his chair. He closed the laptop and limped toward Ashes. "Her skull isn't fractured, as far as I know. If I had some equipment like say an MRI, or an X-ray machine, I could make a better diagnosis. As for this person that I'm going to see tomorrow, if this is a blind date, I'm going to need to see a picture of her. Preferably nude."

Xeno finished his breakfast and gave his tray to the dish washers. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw that he still had some time before he had to meet with Dr. Haus. He decided to walk around aimlessly around the base just to kill time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Serrenedy bit her lip at the table conversation. Alpha was stressed...and pissed. Well, with Alpha they were sort of the same thing. She got really...what was the word-worry? Yes, very worried when Alpha anouced he'd be going with Omega. Her mind was calculatig all the things wrong with this at any one given moment when the human came in. She didn't like her, she didn't like any of the handelers...but she wasn't allowed to say anything cruel to them. She got up and followed behind Gamma when he went to his room, after all-they were suposed to stick together. She looked over the sword he'd designed. "Very nice" She complimented, running her hand along the blade lightly. I don't think she'll like it, probaly start up with how killing is bad...not that she'll have any choice if Alpha likes it. She similed softly at him, saddly at him. Stop being so like-able She ordered in what was suposed to be a playful tone. She ruffled his hair the way she'd seen other siblings interact. But her playful was still harsh, and her ruffue was to hard. She frowned at a stray thought in her mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally slumped agianst the wall, resposibility taken fro her arms and yet another person that didn't know who she was. "Aww, whatda I care...I do what I need ta and it's 'causea me-we aint all pushin' lilies or somein." She contnued to grumble until Egan found her. He startled her when he touched her, but uppo seeing a familar face she calmed long enough fro him to look her in the eyes. She started squirmig, she hoped he wouldn't blame her for Ashes as well. Heonly told her to calm down. She still pouted, she never liked making people disapointed. Then the energy drink sailed towards her, as she caught it the smile Sally gave Egan was brighter than a hundred red dawf stars. She hugged him once for the energy drink, and ran behind him for another hug as he complimented her, few people ever did that. Energy drink in hand she entered the nearest vent. After a few slugs she felt way better. First thing first,she headed to the med ward to find out if Ashes was alright. She arived just in time to hear the diagnosis on Ashes and smied happily, before ducking towards the mess hall to find and apoligize to Xeno. She spoted him walking out of said hall and called down from her vent. "'Ey...DUDE"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:31 am
Gamma smiled at beta " isn't it" he said with a great smile " i'm always worried about Omega since we go on our missions together most of the time its normally not an issue because i could keep an eye on her. but now that Alpha has decided to change that i was thinking that she needed something to make her stronger something all her own. you have your smarts, i'm a tactician, and Alpha is a brute, what does she have to her name weak little omega thats what so with this she won't be as strong as you or alpha but she'll be atleast stronger than me i'd rather be the weak one than her" he said with a smile " this sword isn't made for killing its made for options" he said " it links into her robotic arm and into her brain and if she thinks i'm going to kill this guy the blade vibrates and is able to cut through most anything if she thinks i need to capture him the blade stays dull but an electric current passes through the blade if she thinks i want a snack the blade yells at her to go to the kitchen and get one" he said with a wink " and how can i stop being likable its who i am whats no to like about me" he said jokingly " don't answer that" he didn't notice her ruffle his hair he was still thinking about what omega would do when she saw the blade  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 am
Xeno stopped and looked around to find the source of the disembodied voice. His eyes stopped at a nearby vent and he immediately thought of Sally. "Hello, Sally. Is there something you need?" He sounded like He forgot about the incident a little while ago.  

Guardian Sol

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 am
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes opened her eyes gradually as she lay there, blinking several times as she did so. Her eyes stared around her, trying to gather her surroundings. "What the hell?" She said suddenly, beginning to sit up rather quickly and dizzily. "Where am I? Why the hell am I not in the shooting range? Did someone take my gun?" She questioned, obviously not gathering enough to actually realize that she was in the medical ward. "Why are you guys staring at me?" Her feet moved so she could try to stand up when she caught Egan's face. "Oh, I have a gun to show you. C'mon." She said, getting up just to fall back down onto the bed surface.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

[-I'll probably be able to post once a day or more this next week...-]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 am
"Hold on, you just woke up," Haus said. "How does your head feel?"  

Guardian Sol

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 am
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

"Not bad enough to sit around, doing nothing." Ashes answered flatly, annoyed by the fact that she was being kept from getting up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageNyx heard Gamma's voice ring through the building and a annoyed look crossed her face. "I don't have time for this..." Nyx growled as she stomped her ways towards Gamma's office. When she walked into the room, Nyx saw Beta and Gamma leaning over some sword looking device. It didn't take her long to put two and two together and she glared. "No." Nyx told him as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not wearing something that shows off my handicap so blatantly."

I don't want to do this anymore....

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 pm
Gamma looked at omega " it dosn't show off your handicap your arm still looks normal when you use it, it dosn't really do anything other than link up with you and does what you want other wise its a normal sword" he explained  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 pm
Egan

User Image

The Resistance Leader

Egan listened to Haus' words. "Done." is all he said- to the MRI and X-Ray machines, not to the nude picture. "I'll have her bring them with her." the words had just left his mouth when Ashes sat up, muttering something about a gun, only to fall back down. He leaned over her, inches from her face, eyes calculating. "What gun?

Sardonic Excitement

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"I won't use it. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight. And it's always a gun fight for us." Nyx told Gamma, really really not liking the gun. "I have things to do now Gamma, and so do you." She growled before leaving the room. She wasn't going to discuss this any further and she was already late for her separate assignment.

I don't want to do this anymore....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm
Gamma sighed and looked at the blade he frowned and put it in its sheath and hung the sword on the weapons wall in his room with either failed weapons or weapons that couldn't find a home the sword was just one of many new aditions to the wall and it was gamma's pride and joy the weapon he had been working on for 2 years for omega.  

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:02 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes looked at Egan, sighing thankfully when he didn't push her to stay laying down. She did frown, however, at the fact that he was leaning so close to her - that prevented her from getting up. "A new gun. Finished it off this week. Shoots flaming bullets. Primary testing finished - went off perfectly. Just need you to approve." She said easily, not mentioning the kick back, nor the slight burn to the grip and barrels. Her mind thought absently about the burns on her hands from the prototype. She hoped that Haus hadn't noticed the burns on her hands; she didn't need any extra time away from her range. She'd fixed the burn on the grip, but not the barrel. She hoped that no one had been stupid enough to grab the gun by the barrel, but, then again, you never know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm
Egan

User Image

The Resistance Leader

Egan studied her face for a moment, then gave a slight nod. "Feel free to work on your guns, but you won't test them out for a while." he leaned back on his heels then turned away, clapping Doc on the shoulder. "No work until I get my girl in here tomorrow. That goes for you, Ashes. Doc, gathering in twenty."

He left the room, sliding his headphones up into place and turning his music back on. He folded his arms up behind his head, grabbing the files off his desk before he headed to the mesh hall for a short meal.

He set the files out around his plate, eyes scanning the pages and diagrams, calculating. He would make an appearance in the conference room as soon as he was finished.

Sardonic Excitement

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:45 am
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes sighed as she was told that she wouldn't be testing her guns for a while. She frowned, not liking the sound of any of his orders. Of course, he was the only one she actually listened to so she wasn't about to go against him. She stared at the ceiling, wishing he hadn't given those orders. The longer that she stayed here, the more likely that Haus would notice the burns. And if he noticed the burns, Ashes figured that she wouldn't be allowed to fire guns for a while - at least until the stupid things healed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces