Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm
Giggling, she turned to Misao and flipped her now black hair. "Hey, notice anything different?" she grinned. Last night, her and Chives had gone off on a quick shopping mission to get her clothes she actually liked and her hair dyed black. Right now, she was wearing, a black tank top with a beautiful swirly purple design in the bottom corner and a leather jacket with sleeve that reached her elbows. Wristbands that said "Love" in Japanese were on both her wrists while she also had on black jeans and black leather boot-like Converse. Her hair was just down; some of it in her face, mainly over her right eye.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 pm
Misao looked up and examined her more carefully. She certainly was a lot more different than the previous day, how in the world did he even know it was her? "Rather a dramatic change since yesterday" he said raising one eyebrow as he closed his book. "What exactly is this?" He never really saw this side of her, it was certainly strange to see the top of the class, snobby class president suddenly turn into a cheerful, punk otaku overnight.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:02 pm
With a smirk, she corrected, "Who is the real Alexia SinClaire. A girl who likes black hair and dark clothes. A girl who enjoys music that 'normal' people find offensive and watching anime. A girl who dreams to be a professional musician when she gets older, not a doctor like her parents want her to be." She spun around and stretched, giggling. "I feel fantastic doing this! Like I'm finally getting free of all the burdens that once made me a pathetic sight when no one was around. It's awesome, man!" she said loudly. Everyone stared at the senior class president, curious. They didn't even realize it was Alexia.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm
Angel in my Dreams
With a smirk, she corrected, "Who is the real Alexia SinClaire. A girl who likes black hair and dark clothes. A girl who enjoys music that 'normal' people find offensive and watching anime. A girl who dreams to be a professional musician when she gets older, not a doctor like her parents want her to be." She spun around and stretched, giggling. "I feel fantastic doing this! Like I'm finally getting free of all the burdens that once made me a pathetic sight when no one was around. It's awesome, man!" she said loudly. Everyone stared at the senior class president, curious. They didn't even realize it was Alexia.

"Huh" Was all that Misao could muster as he returned to his book, seemingly uninterested when really, he was just incredibly slow to notice the change in Alexia. He did notice the fact that she seemed chipper than when she was the previous day. After a couple of minutes however, he looked up for a second glance, confused at first at who the person was to have her voice, but a different attitude and appearance, then finally registering it into his brain. "Huh!?! Wha- what happened to you?!" Misao jumped up, and for once, had a different expression on his face besides his usual poker face.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm
She smiled at Misao's reaction. 'Priceless.' Alexia thought. She patted him on the head, beaming at him. "Hey, I didn't know you could actually use expression." she tease, giggling, "And what happened to me was the old, bitchy Alexia died and the new, true Alexia has been given life back to her. I'm very grateful for it, too. I never would have decided to do this if you didn't become vice president. I know it wasn't willingly, but I'm still glad." The students that heard her were shocked to heard that it was actually their snobby princess-y president. Murmurs went through the room; the news soon to spread rapidly.

[I'm just gonna give Alexia a liiittle tweak. Namely, her middle name. Maybe appearance if the picture is gone or I don't like it.]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 pm
organizationXV

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 pm
"What?" Misao asked absently, as if he didn't hear the first time as she patted his head. He heard perfectly fine, since she was next to him, but her dramatic change was just so unbelievable, he had to be dreaming. "What?!" Misao was just in shock as everyone else as he stood in shock of how Alexia held herself up high. "Me? I had nothing to do with this! I just told you..." Misao's voice trailed off as he remembered their conversation and realized, he DID influence this. Realizing it, he set his head down on his desk and refused to move.
"I think I see smoke coming from his ears!" One of the other students exclaimed.
"Knew he wasn't human" another chuckled
"Did you see that? He actually looked surprised!"
"And after that, he broke down."
"Alexia broke him! Alexia broke him!" some of the girls squealed and chattered on with the rest of the class as Misao sat with his face towards the desk and didn't move or look up or even his book or anything at all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:30 pm
Alexia laughed and poked the broken dude. "'Ey, what's wrong? Isn't it better that I'm happy than a miserable b***h?" She sat on her knees, facing backwards in the desk in front of Misao. The giddy girl keep poking him with a goofy look on her face.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:50 pm
Misao sighed deeply and sat up, pushing his hair back from his face, only to have it fall back down in it's usual messy fashion. "It's not that, it's just..." he paused, tightening his lips for a second as he thought carefully of what to say next "No one changes who they are in a snap like that. It's just so, abnormal" he said with a shrug. "And besides, what will your parents think of? I'm sure by what you've told me about them, they would disown you. Or do you have a plan?" Misao stared through Alexia with his sleepy eyes, as if he weren't paying attention or his mind were wandering off somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 pm
Alexia took on a bit more serious face at the mention of her parents. She looked out the window and said, "I didn't change. I took off a mask." The senior looked back at Misao with a slight grin, but sad eyes. "I honestly don't know what I am doing at this point. I thought I had a plan last night, but looking back, it looks like a pile of emotions and impulsive actions. I just want to be happy, but I am so... I dunno. Lost?" The bell for class to start rang and Alexia finished her jumbled thoughts, "This was a mistake, wasn't it? I'll just go home and change back into normal clothes at lunch. I'm being stupid." She laughed softly and turned when the teacher started class.

[Timeskipz to after class or lunch? You pick.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 pm
organizationXV

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:30 pm
Misao opened his mouth to say something, but didn't get a chance to say anything. He didn't mean for her to stop what she was doing. In fact, it was amazing to see how confident she was to openly show herself...that was, until what he said. With a sigh, he rested his face in his palm and looked out of the window and stared with glassy eyes. Then again, he never really was good with words, which was why he didn't talk much. He didn't want to say anything stupid or would cause him trouble. "I'll just talk to her later" Misao thought as he rested his head on his desk and dozed off once more.

[ Posting just fo you bby at 12 am xD I'll be back on tomorrow, we'll just skip to after class. ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 pm
'I'm stupid. Why did I think this could work?' the teenager thought,'My parents will be furious with me if they see me like this. Stupid, stupid, stupid.' She wasn't really paying attention to the class, but when the teacher would call on her, all she could manage to say was, "I don't wanna answer today. Thank you." The teacher, looking a bit worried as well as a few students, moved on with the class. Alexia stared at her lap, crying silently. A few minutes before the bell rung, she said to herself as she stopped crying, "I deserve it..." Once it rung, she stood and grabbed her things, looking back at Misao with a very dark look in her eyes. There was one secret he didn't know. The president looked away and dashed for the door.

[Thank you, bby. razz ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:22 pm
The sound of the bell was the only thing to wake Misao up from his hour-long hibernation before he sat up with a dead, drowsy look to his eyes before collecting his things. Honestly, the last thing on his mind was Alexia. Like all guys, he has the ability to literally not have a single thought in his mind, his body acting on it's own as it dodged through the crowds in the hall and on it's way to the next class. By the time he managed to sit himself down in the next class, he sighed as if he were already exhausted and laid his head back down, but took out his notebook and pencil for notes. Head still down, his hand continued to write on it's own without a single thought in the world.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas