Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm
[ What!!!!!!!!!!! How can you guys say that The Notebook is OKAY????? It's so amazing! Like, a modern Romeo and Juliet! Ugh! *Has a nosebleed from overreacting* ]

Katarina held her hands behind her back, whistling a little bit. She stopped and waited for Spencer, who she kept behind her until now.
"So, what if I fall in love with some one else? Would you beat their face in? Of course, I don't like violence and would probably get angry but it's not like you can help it, right?"
By this time, Katarina was toying with Spencer. Like playing with her food. Almost teasing her. Though Katarina was younger, she spoke older for her age. She closed her eyes, breathing slowly. Just listening.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 pm
((pats the bleeding nose with super cleenex))

The Vampire was lost now. Something told him that there was no one around. Calling out, he hoped someone would hear him. He really didn't know which building he was in. Was he in the Dorms or the school building. He took out a highly complex map.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 pm
Spencer let out a soft growl. "Tradition dictates that anyone who challenges me for my mate must die. Even if you have not submitted to my claims yet, anyone who challenges me must die."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 am
[ Ah, why thank you Fenris. Here's a cookie for ya'. ]

Katarina frowned, yet her eyes remained closed. "Im not trying to ask you to change who you are Spencer, but really? You talk like I'm your prey. Like a prize. And I surely I wouldn't like you killing my lover. I'm not really that special. I don't like being put on a pedestal."
Katarina opened her blue eyes, widening them. She looked behind her for a moment, at the trees, before looking back down at her mismatched shoes.
"Ah, maybe I'm demanding too much. I'll just be quiet now and you can talk."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 am
Seeing the girl turn around again kyo stopped in his tracks green eyes watching her from the tree's blending easily into the foliage around. Had she seen him....No she's simply talking to the other one. Moving again he kept low easy step tested before continuing as he seemed to stalk the two girls from the tree's. He didn't need to be close simply within an eye or earshot of them to keep up. "Where are they going" he muttered to himself the sound coming out muffled. Freezing again in his tracks kyo watched Katarina's eyes bulge she had seen him. Moving back suddenly when she had looked towards him kyo stepped on a fallen branch his weight easily enough to break it as the sound echoed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 am
Spencer nuzzled Katarina, too preoccupied with her to notice anything else. "That's how it works in my streak, honey. You claim your mate and they claim you, and from then on you belong to each other." She breathed in deeply at her neck. The witch smelled of magic... and Spencer loved it. "You don't have to, but you would be expected to kill anyone who attempted to court me if we claimed each other. Or if you have interest in me." Then she smirked. "And if you don't like being put on a pedestal... well, I'm sure there are other things I could put you on." She gave a playful growl.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 pm
Katarina let her nuzzle her, but no further. Her lids lowered, her lips pursed. She took Spencer's hands, stopping them from being able to roam on her body, and stood very still. She held Spencer like this before pushing her a little back, her head once again turned to the direction of a crack. She stepped back from Spencer, turning her head behind her shoulder. Ah, someone was watching them. She turned her back on Spencer, and followed the sound.
"If you are so intent on watching us, you should come out to meet us face to face," Katarina stated,standing there as her blue eyes searched the canopy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Sure enough he had been caught spying. s**t was all that ran thru his mind until the girl called out to him. Should he go or not he wondered standing there for a moment. Moving forwards tho Kyo walked out of the forest slowly the young lion form shining easily in the light between the trees. The ivory coat letting off what seemed like a light of it's own. Keeping his head somewhat down and looking away kyo stooped several meters from the girls as he sat down. Lifting his head he looked at them deep green eyes locked on Katarina and Spencer.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Spencer growled lowly, her claws extending and her teeth shifting, becoming longer and sharper. "They probably shouldn't. I don't take kindly to people spying on me." Which basically translated to she killed people who watched her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm
Katarina's face soon grew a lit. She ran over to the tiger and hugged him, rubbing her face into its fur.
"Ah! How cute! Your fur is white! How adorable!"
Katarina had always loved animals, especially those that were soft and fluffy looking. Her fingers petted the shifter.
"Oh, you're not an animal animal, now are you?" She stopped hugging the tiger and stepped back. It would be unusual to have a tiger here near the school and it probably wouldn't have responded to her voice when she told him to come out. She looked at Spencer. "Don't hurt him," she stated firmly and looked back at him.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm
Spencer snarled. "As long as it doesn't make a move on you, I won't." Her entire form rippled, her rage trying to escape into her animal form to kill and eat. Her nose twitched, smelling her new prey, lip curling up as she snarled again. "Ugh. One of my people. How I do not miss males." Her form rippled again. "Katarina? Can you come here so I can suppress my rage?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm
Katarina gave the tiger a soft look, blue eyes staring into those green, seemingly understanding orbs before she turned her head, her dark hair whipping around. Katarina stood a foot away from Spencer.
"Ah, keep your temper Spencer. I'd dislike it very much if you'd hurt someone we just meant."
Katarina closed her eyes. Sebastion was there, she sensed him, right next to her legs. She opened them and there he was, watching Spencer even though there was a stranger behind him.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm
Spencer growled again and kissed Katarina gently, working off her aggression through pleasure. When she stopped rippling, she took a deep breath and said softly, "I would like to finish our earlier conversation as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm
Katarina gave a pout, as though about to cry.
"Again. Again you kiss me without my permission. What is it this time? Tell me the reason! Because when you do that, when you just kiss people like that, there are people who'd get hurt! Don't think everyone is happy! I'm not pleased in the least and that is why I find you so agitating, Spencer."
She frowned and turned around, facing the big cat. "If you don't mind, I would like to get to know you. You're...interesting. I'm sorry I have to meet you like this when such a tempered person is here."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 pm
"It's common in my streak to kiss freely," Spencer said, suppressing a growl from deep in her chest. "I sometimes forget." She was looking at the shifter and snarling lowly, warning it that Katarina belonged to Spencer and only Spencer. If it was smart, it would know her reputation.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff