Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
"I suppose.", Kastel responds. Her knives vanish back into their places and she picks up the one he had thrown into the corpse, wiping it off before it vanished as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm
"Great. I think i have just in mind. The Federal reserve bank across town. I've been planning it for a while now but i think we can do this now." He said pulling out his cell and dialed a number. "Hello, Meet me where you dropped me off earlier." He hung up after the other guy replied . "Now Alice all we have to do is wait here until my driver comes picks us up." He said walking over to a near-by bench.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm
Kastel follows him to the bench. "So you have a plan already..." She looks around idly as she waits. "What do you intend me to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm
"Of course, i always need a back up plan if i happen to meet new people on the street, which i always do." He smiled and pulled out his laptop. "Here is most you need to know, the layout, schematics, where and when the guards will be all that kind of stuff. What i need for you to is to create an illusion that we aren't there. Can you do that?" He said taking a breathe after that sentence.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm
"As long as nothing distracts me too much...", Kastel murmurs as she looks over the information. "The closer you are to me the better, a smaller illusion less energy... When is your ride getting here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm
"Well it should be here right about now." He said as the car rolled up. The cars windows were all tinted, everything about the car was black as the night sky. He smiled putting his laptop in his bag and opened the door. "Lady's first." He said keeping the door open.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 pm
Kastel hesitates a moment before getting in the car, moving over so he can get in as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm
(Blarg nothing to do)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm
(Same here.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm
Nikolai Looked around wondering where he was now the lighting around his hand was gone "where are we now... and why is it so nippy all of a sudden" he added just now feeling the cold  

Xistund

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm
Clarance got in after her. The car started to drive away after the door was closed. Several minuets later they arrived at the Federal reserve bank. "Oh i forgot to mention we will not be completely unknown while in a vale of your illusion. I'll need to deactivate the motion, Heat and a few sound sensors before we fully rob this place." He said as he pulled out his laptop. Clarance watched as a few guards patrolled the building. "You ready?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm
Kastel nods, already starting the illusion. "This will be interesting..."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl pulled her hood back from her face, showing straight hair almost the same color as her clothes and a pale, narrowish face. She was keeping the two teens above the sand the same as her, but the effort didn't show in her face or her voice when she spoke. "This is Titans' Island," she said, gesturing toward the T-shaped tower. "To be specific, the original Titans' Island, Titans West. I just took the two of you all the way across the country to the opposite shore. Please don't freak."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 am
"Oh I get it your a Witch right" he said with a smile to naive or just too dumb to be freaked out. "My Grandad told me story's about your kind, and some of the people thought him a evil warlock but he was just a mortal, wise beyond his years though. He showed me how to hunt and serve the wilderness he even helped me with my powers."  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:36 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl frowned. "No, I'm not a Witch. I'm part demon. Don't assume that just because I have certain powers that makes me a Witch. By that same standard, I could call you a Warlock or a Wizard."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff