Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

[[Haruhi: Oh she did notice! But the pages as usual, go so quickly so the post might have been skipped over. xD I didn't ignore you T.T]]

She blinked before shifting her neck around. Her face steadily brightened and spun directly to face her. However, her angle was so specific enough to sift back to Kyo if he had a response. But of course as far as manners go, her head would allign directly to the person Doki is speaking to. "Hey, Suzume-nee! Me? The usual crack-head training routine, so, spectacular. How have you and Cloud been? Oh! I heard him talk too. Looks like you got that book you've been wanting a while ago." She said at last with a curled smile.

The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at him for a moment. . . . I could be wrong. . this could be just a friendly gesture. Nodding slightly she replied softly. "It was no big deal really, I'm happy to drop what I'm doing to help someone. . . I should be thanking you, I was caught in a socially awkward position at the moment and needed to get away badly." She giggled softly then glanced over at Zoir, "I-I'm sorry, she's my teammate." She raised her voice slightly continuing. "Zori! Come over here for a sec---" Her smiled brightened hoping she would come but was cut off when she saw that Shiro had came back, Sukai's lavender eyes grew in size and her face reddened again at the sight of him in a new outfit. "Sh-Sh. . . .looks amazing. . " She uttered so softly even Demetri couldn't hear her.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

He has found interest in the girl, Sukai." She whispered to Shu. She was Shiro's big sister. How could she not tell. She smiled a stopped their dance. "A matter of fact. she needs rescuing, now." Dai stepped back and curtsied to Shu. She walked over to Sukai as more paper add themselves to her dress. Now making it floor length. She smiled at Sukai. "Sorry for the interruption. But may I have a word with you Sukai?" She asked sweetly trying not to seem rude.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked up at Dai and smiled sweetly at her. "Okay Dai." Her face once again returning to its normal paleness. Looking back at Demetri she dipped her head to him then followed Dai away for the moment. When did I become popular? . . This is kinda sudden from . . everyone.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri chuckled a bit."Oh so I was just a scapegoat?" he said with a fake hurt tone.Demetri noticed her face get red, he couldn't follow her gaze. But then someone interuppted."Oh no problem. I have to go anyways."He turned to Sukai."You don't have to come but if you want you can, I'll be at the village plaza center around 7."He said to her as she was leaving.He then headed off and escaped the Ink creatures who tried to stop him with ease. He headed off to the Academy.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

[Exit to Academy]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

((OOC: Yeah I probably missed it. XP))

watching the other shinobi turn, Suzume smiled in return to the other's bright face. It seemed that the other had really been working hard since they last met, the other looked much stronger. "Yeah I did, and I've been fine, been training hard as well. I'm about to start training some more now that I have the time and there's more techniques that I need to learn." Hearing his name said, Cloud looked to Doki and grinned, glad the other was no longer nervous around him. "It's nice to see ya' again too. It's been awhile... hey have you been at the hospital or something? You kinda smell like it or like medicine or something from it."

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai bowed her head softly to the boy and began walking with Sukai next to her. "I have to say, Sukai. A year ago you where this shy little medic that I met at the hospital." Dai turned to her and smiled. "Like a flower you bloomed into a breathing taking blossom." Dai giggled. She took Sukai's hand and slowly started to Box waltz with her. An easier dance to step too. "Girl to girl. And it won't go any further than the two of us. What do you think of my little brother, Shiro?" She asked sweetly. Knowing that it would slightly catch Sukai off guard.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1000 両 xx AC: 1500

One thing you shouldn't do is suddenly start talking to Zori from behind. She was just thinking about how great it would be if she could go home and eat some food, when Shiro started talking to her. She was slightly startled and jumped a bit, only to whip herself around and chuckle sheepishly. "Well, actually I was trying to talk to you and you just ran off!" Zori didn't notice until now that Shiro had a change of wardrobe, like herself and many others. Teens seemed to change styles a lot. "Wow, Shiro, spiffy new outfit you got there." She gave a thumbs up, because she really didn't know what else to do. How lame.

What has she been doing the last year? Well, the same thing as always. They even trained together more than a few times, what was he saying?
"Do you mean you don't remember? We all trained with Takeo-sensei." Beisdes that, she had learned a couple of fire jutsu, and took a couple of missions, but nothing else really happened.

Zori's eyebrows raised. It sounded like Shiro wanted to get rid of her!
"Sure, but I just started talking to you!" She laughed again, not so honestly this time. It wasn't nice to dump someone you didn't want to talk to on a 'friend.' But, Shiro was something she called a social butterfly and probably didn't want to converse with someone he could every day.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui chuckled a little and let his sister go he walked over to shiro and looked him over. "Wardrobe change hm? Eh at least you don't look like crap," shurui chuckled and reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his sunglasses and set them on his nose so he could look over the top of them. His lavender eyes jumped to the girl standing next to shiro and he rose an eyebrow before a sly grin split his face. "Geez shiro, two of em? Couldn't choose which one eh?" Shurui said with a small laugh.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Yeah, you do seem a lot tougher. Maybe we can spar at some point when you have time inbetween your training." Thinking about it, Suzume-nee had always been her senior even when she saw her as a gennin in the past. Apart of her reason for her growth was due to a few reliable models. The person she was talking to was a good component to that idea since hard work was the fuel for the many nowadays. Doki was surprised. She no longer had to shift her head so low to face a small puppy. Cloud had grown so much, she hardly had to gaze down any more than she would have. At his response, she smiled and nodded. "Mhm. Oh that? You're sense of smell is sharper than a dogs!" The girl was unaware of the slight contraversy she braided somewhere in her words, but otherwise meant complete honesty to appeal to his senses. "Yeah. I decided to put more effort into my chakra manipulation. But..I've always wanted to..get more attune with people with my new duty that is. And I had to put the rest of my effort in other areas than just taijutsu. It seems I developed a little affinity for it. Ah, sorry, some of the medicine I work with don't often taste or smell as good as they might label them with caution in the books. I learned that when I ate a handful of an unknown. Apparantly my thumb was able to cover the cross and skull symbol every single time I turned the page!" She was joking, Doki just hoped that they could sense it to. Oh dear, she was a waste in attempt at being a people's person.

With so many people around, Doki was wondering where her old team was. Especially Castiel. Her cheeks would never stop to burn red and remarkably in the same place Kyo had bruised her in the past.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"Well we each did our own training under Takeo's supervision... i learned a fuuton and raiton jutsu, and mostly a tai style." Shiro laughed a bit at Zori reading her face to almost see what she was thinking, "let me repharse, its because your my friend that I want you to meet him. I'm not going off while talking to you. I want you to meet everyone while talking with me. Increase your horizon to increase your strength." He said smiling as Shu walked up, "nevermind that white eye idiot seemed to find us. Two?" He asked confused looking at what Shurui had on. "I'm afraid to ask but Shu meet Zori, Zori meet idiot." He said smiling, hoping to get a laugh out of Zori.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Liking the idea of a spar, the red head nodded "Sure, bukijutsu versus taijutsu seems like it could be fun." At this point she was sure the other had become a jounin by now. Doki had been a hard worker as far as she could remember so it would be surprising if she wasn't.

At this point, Cloud was three years old and was pretty much as big as he was going to get. He was not a shinobi dog like the summons, which could use chakra but he would still help in his own way. Grinning at the compliment he said "Well I do have to be the nose when we're out on a mission."

It was interesting to hear that even though she mainly did taijutsu, the other was able to manipulate chakra and use it for medical jutsu. She did know that the other was making a joke and Suzume smiled in turn "Amazing how that sort of thing happens. But I'm happy to hear you have a talent for medical jutsu, it'll be good to have a medic shinobi around. So do you have a team of genin to train yet?"

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"Kiss my a** ya wannabe octopus b*****d," shurui said with a chuckle as he held out his hand and smiled at the girl. "Shurui Hyuuga at your service zori-san," He said with a happy smile and his eyes being hidden behind the shades he had pushed up before he had walked up to them. "Oh and shiro for the last time my eyes are lavender not white," He said with a frown and a twitching eyebrow.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

[Out Of Cookies: Sorry doki! didn't know you spoke to kyo =P]

Kyo didn't speak to Doki, he was actually wondering if he was doing something illegal.
"Me, do illegal things? Ya right Doki! I've grown a lot more than you realize." He ruffled her hair as Shi stood by him now and looked to the frog. "Oi! Do i hear frog legs for dinner? I'm tired of tofu from your sister Kyo!" "It's meatloaf not Tofu Shi." He patted the dog's head. Namine was probaly prepared at home with that meatloaf, tofu thing and prepared to hear his excuses for being late. "She is like a wife I never want..."

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1000 両 xx AC: 1500

Zori smiled. "I'm just going to let you keep saying that, but I know you really just want to get away and dance with Sky again. That's right. I saw." She winked cutely, hoping Shiro knew his secret was safe with her. It wasn't a huge surprise, just look at the way everyone looks at Sukai, now that she's gotten out of her shell a little bit.

Shiro's friend had squeezed himself into the conversation and with his words now it was starting to get a little uncomfortable. She shook her head at the new guy.
"We're just friends." Yes, that was the giant iconic thing to say when two people weren't just friends, but this time it was the only thing Zori could say that would be telling the truth.

The girl outstretched a hand, meeting Shurui's.
"Well hello there idiot, I'm Zori." She smiled cheekily. It was sort of redundant to introduce yourself after someone already had, but it was funny, and Zori liked being funny. She felt slightly bad though, he didn't seem like much of an idiot yet, though the best is yet to come.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games