Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm
"its probably wut appened at the gym to make it feel like that, it seems that way to me anyway." Berner replied to Seth as he pushed the door open to a building "Yo! SIS! YA HERE?! he then noticed Molly behind the counter and walked up to her "Ah there you are, give me the usual but double the order. were gonna have a big day today.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Dez's eyes narrowd. "Fine then..I'll jut get rid of you." He said pointing at her with the gauntlet. The gauntlet began glowing as whip began whipping around it
"Woah, hey! I was just pointing that out, no need to get violent!", Kastel says as she quickly starts to back away. Her cheery smile was was gone, replaced by an alert wariness as she decides whether to fight or run. "So just take it easy." One of her hands sparks a little as her uncertainty loosens her self control, causing her to move it more out of his sight, hoping he hadn't noticed.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 pm
Evelin decided to step in since this guy was truly going to use his powers for a completely stupid reason. She walked up to the two and stood between the two. "I don't think that would be a smart thing to do. One would be because she hasn't done anything to show danger, and two would be the attention you'll be attracting with those powers of yours."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 pm
Kastel jumps a little when the woman steps between them, she had been so focused on the boy in front of her that she hadn't even noticed her walk up earlier. "Exactly! You have family in town right? If you attract to much attention the Syndicate might do something." Kastel continues to back away, now hiding her sparking hand in her jacket pocket as she glances around checking to make sure no one else had walked up while they had been talking.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:12 pm
Dez glared at the two people. "Leave before I change my mind...." He said putitng his hand down before staritng to walk off as the gauntlet vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm
"Jeeze, what's his problem...", Kastel grumbles, watching the boy leave. She looks over at the other woman, eying her warily.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm
"Where are we again?" Seth asked as he walked in after Berner.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm
Berner smiled "The bakery, I need to get my secret weapon here if were taking on the mafia"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm
"And what exactly is this secret weapon of yours?" Seth queried, hoping Berner wasn't about to say the words: "A totally awesome/badass cake" because if he did, Seth was liable to hit him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm
"its not the Mafia kid..." A voice said behind everyone. Theo stood there smoking a cigarette. "Its worse then the Mafia"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm
"They just attacked our school a little while ago, and one of them turned into some sort of lizard man...Are you saying that they're all like that?" Eva asked worriedly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm
((did you guys see the post i made, its directed to eva and berner and seth.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm
((I think someone responded to you))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm
((Just posted. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm
"Then would you mind enlightening us as to what the hell we're up against?" Seth asked as he turned around.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff