Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Misty Falls |Training Caves| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 00
α c :: 00

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι don't think I've ever been afraid like that moment when the girl attacked us.
-----I didn't know why she attacked, though I had known from the start she would be trouble. But I saw, heard the slight whistle as the shuriken flew at us, and for a moment my inexperience was brought to mind. I knew Jack would protect me, but I couldn't help remember that I was hopeless on my own. I knew only the six things we had been taught at the academy, and I knew how to use my bow, but none could have protected me from the projectiles.
-----It wasn't so much the thought of getting killed that frightened me. No, that was something I wouldn't fear if it happened quickly. If I was killed, then that just meant my time was up.
-----What I feared was a slow death, or the thought of coming close to it. Those shuriken, unless one landed a lucky blow, a very lucky blow, I would be cut to ribbons and bleed to death. It was a cruel death that not even predators allowed their prey. Just as the death I wanted, they gave their prey a swift bite to the throat, snapping the neck, and killing them instantly. There was no suffering or pain like we humans allowed to creatures with our selfish thoughts.
-----Of course, then the predator would eat its prey, so maybe it wasn't so kind. At least humans, for the most part, didn't eat each other.
-----A wave of relief washed over me when the shuriken dropped, and I could further relax when I knew Jack had the two shinobi in his control. But I had never seen Jack angry, and I wasn't sure I wanted to. In fact, I didn't want to be anywhere near whatever followed, not with Jack's creepy aura all over the place.
-----Moving against the wall behind me, I slipped a bit further into the cavern to try to find a way that would calm the boy they were after down. Of course, he was a few yards above my head, and while I was smaller than the older boy that had tried to get at him, I didn't want to startle the young boy any further.
-----Maybe if we waited, if I waited until the fight had settled down, and longer still, I would be able to reach through to him. I was known for my infinite patience, after all.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr yσυr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image

Sheng
Chakra: 60 (untrained)

He'd almost calmed down enough to think that maybe the first boy wasn't an enemy, thanks to the music that soothed his nerves. Tekkou's words had managed to work their way past Sheng's panic and he had started down, curiosity and fear of being lost again working past the panic. Almost...but it all went very bad very fast. The third one, the archer, fired and arrow which panicked Sheng into racing back up the wall, making for a crevice that would lead him deeper but also out of the training caves. And then real hell broke out. The new female made a noise that caused Sheng to cry out in terror and cling to the wall as paper went everywhere! It was a violent barrage of shuriken that seemed to be on the verge of killing the other two. Rather then stay and watch more bloodshed, Sheng fled, his sister's death echoing in the back of his mind as he reached the crevice. Forcing his head into it, he twisted it sideways and slid into the crevice, his body flattening oddly as he squeezed through. Fighting to fit, his shirt ripped off and that was all that was left, hanging out of the crevice as he escaped the caves and fled to another part of the village.

((...I'm moving this. Misujage, Ice White Polar Bear, I'm going to put him in the shrine. You may go there for him. He won't run away from you this time. ))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm
Tekkou had been focusing on Sheng but he heard the mans words and he felt compelled to do as he said for some reason. He calm say down only for chains to bind him so he couldn't move. His eyes moved to Bellatrix and he noticed the disruption in her chakra network. He knew that meant genjutsu but with his hands being bound he couldn't do anything. He would simply speak not panicking with what he had seen. Why are you interfering with our mission? If we don't get the boy back to the Mizukage, he won't be very happy. Tekkou didn't see a reason to panic although he didn't know the shinobi who had out him in the genjutsu he assumed it was the guy behind him. He had sensed hostile intent in the atmosphere around them but wasn't sure where it was coming from. If it came from this man he would be in a real situation but knowing that he was in a genjutsu made him feel much better. He was already half way to breaking the genjutsu seeing how he knew he was under one. Genjutsu. Why couldn't you have just been any other type of shinobi. With that being said Tekkou would stare forward at the crevice where Sheng had been. With his byakugan's activated he was able to see the boys chakra leave the area but wasn't sure why that was exactly. He must of gotten freaked out by Bellatrix's attack. Of course Tekkou dind't have to face the others to see what was going on but he knew how she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 400/600

Jack considered answering, keeping his jutsu active longer, but at that moment he realized that the other boy was gone. His eyes began to fade, his color returning to normal, but that did not stop his Genjutsu. No, those still held, and those would until he was ready to leave. His voice, still holding the power of his jutsu, continued clear as day and not filled with the riddles that so often plagued his speech. "We came to help. It was thy companion who attacked us. We would have helped thee take the child without need of fear tactics. Instead, due to thy companion's idiocy and foolishness, thy target hath fled in fear. He will be scarred from this." That said he raised his flute to his lips, his words returning to their archaic state. He knew what it meant, but he spoke the last words anyway. "Learn a better life." And with that he played a single cool note, his eyes never leaving Bellatrix as his body burst into flame, as the hollow became lit with more fire as his genin apprentice followed suit.

A moment later, both were gone, leaving all in darkness once more.

It took several minutes, about one or two, but it was only then that the Genjutsu faded, releasing them entirely.

[exit to Mizukage's office]

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 pm
Tekkou would simply wait until the genjutsu wore off and then he would stand once more.We need to hurry and find that boy. With that being said Tekkou used his eyes to find the boy. He wasn't far so he had no problem with the tracking. When he did he took off running to get him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 am
User ImageUser Image

She would walk out after Tekkou, thinking nothing more of the fool she had just met, nor his shaking companion. They were like shadows of the real world to her. The moment they were out of sight, they were out of mind.

Chakra: [425/470]
Techniques Used
[ D Rank ]Paper Clone x3 [Active]
[ E Rank ]Origami Technique
[ D Rank ]Paper Shuriken
[ Such impatience.

User Image

Misujage

Saint

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:28 pm
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOinin/Jouninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xx|xx|xxWorking for Kirigakure until Further noticexx|xx|xx

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh smiled as he walked down the paths of the outskirts he was heading to some caves some shinobi had told him about. Sadly though, those shinobi wouldn't be seen for a while now, his head was high and his hands were in his pockets. His feet made a beat as they tapped on the ground, lifting up to move another foot. His pace was slow and calm, but his mind was array, his protector had ditched him, so the Red-heads seemed not only hard to stay together, but also had a way of drifting off into their own little worlds. Suohs world was nice, and soon, there would be more inhabitants of this world. Suoh entered the caves and walked down the paths further into there.

'They think they understand us Suoh... Isn't it funny?'

Suoh chuckled and continued to walk along the path, zigzagging down the pathways as he got deeper and deeper. His mind buzzed at the voice and his smile only grew, his golden eyes lighted the path, like they shined in the darkness of the pathways. They were illuminating, however, their shine was not vivid and beautiful, or mesmerizing. They were scarce and jabbing, if anyone fell under their gaze, they would not feel comfort.

'Our name is on every villages board of threats... So shall we pick up our plans?'

Suoh's smile grew into a grin and he nodded his head. He put his hands together and formed three handsigns and smiled and in a puff of smoke, HE was there. Akane Hakura... He had taken the body of a Shadow Clone and was going to be Suohs training partner. It was excellent, their minds synced meant that they would never mess up, it was full proof.

"False Strike Technique, then Prophet's Mirage... Then we work on our Customs." Akane said with a smile, readying his attack for Suoh.

Suoh smiled and then with a burst of speed, the two met in the middle of the huge opening in the caves. Suoh pulled out a blade, as did Akane. The two blades interlocked and they re-positioned their footing, Akane stepped to the left, releasing the parry and swung horizontally. Suoh on the other hand swung to his left, the opposite of Akane's blade and stepped back. He didn't have time that one to perform the technique and was still working on fully understanding it. Suoh, after the blade passed stepped back into the danger range of the swords and swung his own, Akane parried and pulled his fist back and aimed a jab for Suoh's head "Comon! Do it already!" Suoh saw the fist and with one hand, created the Genjutsu, the fist connecting to Suoh's nose and Suoh fell back, Then a blade out of Akane's view due to the jutsu swung outwards and sliced the hand of Akane off.
Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu [ False Strike Technique ] Learned!

Experience :: 18,450 AC
Chakra Lvl :: 605
Stamina Lvl :: 340
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:44 pm
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOinin/Jouninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xx|xx|xxWorking for Kirigakure until Further noticexx|xx|xx

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane pulled back and looked at his cut off hand on the ground, it was twitching wildly. Then, like it had a mind of it's own, the threads from inside it reached out to the stump on Akane. It latched on and and the threads entwined and the arm came back to life and like a wire connected to a reel, it connected back onto Akane's arm. The stitches looped and Akane chuckled. "Perfect, well done... Now no one will be able to hit us... Next, we need to find a volunteer." Suoh smiled and looked at his own arm, he pulled up his sleeve and revealed his summoning tattoo, he bit his thumb and wiped his blood along his arm. He then performed a few handsigns and slammed his hand into the tattoo. Smoke burst out beside Suoh and with it a wail that echoed through the caves, as the smoke cleared Akane smiled seeing his old weapon. It was Thantas beside his coffin and inside the Coffin, was a prisoner. The prisoner screamed for help, he'd been taken from the Prison at the time of the outbreak of Kein, as everyone was so preoccupied with Kein and Apollo, Suoh grabbed a random prisoner, just for this purpose.

"Who is he?" Akane asked in a non-chalant tone.

"I don't know, nor do I care." Suoh said kicking the coffin over onto the the door's facing down. Suohs voice was monotone, and rough; much like how he used to speak, but without the presence of any outsider's, he was like a totally different persona. The sound of the prisoner smacking his face on the coffin door's amused the two men. Akane stood to the side and crossed his arms, he'd already sheathed his blade as did Suoh.

"Well then, tell me when you're ready and I'll flip him over."Akane said and looked out of the way from Suoh, he in no way wanted to be caught in this jutsu.

Suoh placed his hands together and began to focus his chakra. The chakra around him began to swirl around him like a pool of sand blowing in the wind, the sparkles of the desert seemed to resonate from the chakra. Then throughout the sands, the mirage effect began to waver, blurring the vision around Souh. Suoh smiled and closed his eyes. "Open the coffin." The screams of the prison was now changing to pleas, a cry for repenting his sins, and that he never should have left his family behind. He said all he wanted was to go home to them...

Akane, not looking in Suoh's direction, flipped the coffin over, then with his puppetry technique controlled Thantas to walk to the coffin and open the door. he then gripped the prisoner by his hair and pulled him out, the prisoner once more going back to yelling, this time in pain. Thantas forced him to look at Suoh, and just as he calmed down, Suoh spoke.

"Your family?" Suoh opened his eyes and locked vision with the man and smiled "Oh you'll see your family, all of them." The prisoner had entered the illusion, Suoh could tell as he looked around for a second and was confused, then he began to cry, then yell... Thantas let go of him and the prisoner dropped to the ground. The prisoner scrampled into one direction yelling repeatedly 'NO! not Emilia!' then he squinted and his hand went over his mouth and he did was cry and wail. He then looked to his left and saw something 'Son?' the man got up on his feet and slowly walked to the direction of his illusion, seeing his son, covered in blood and maggots... 'SON!' He dashed forwards, but felt a long, sharp thorn jab through his gut. He looked down and he was back in the cave. Suoh standing in front of him with a smile, and his sword plunged into the mans gut. "Are they okay?"

The prisoner was frozen and then another blade came and beheaded the him from behind. Akane smile and met view with Suoh with a smirk. "Good job..."
Shinkirou no Yogensha [ Prophet’s Mirage ] Learned!

Akane looked to Thantas and with a flick of his hand, Thantas was already on the verge of cleaning up the mess. Suoh grabbed the body and completely burned it to ashes and the area was almost clear, except for a patch of ashes in the corner, swept around to try and hide it. "Next is Puppeteer's Illusion Maneuver, you created it so show me it."

Suoh smiled and with a single blink, Suoh phased out and was replaced with Thantas, then again, Suoh switched places with him. It was a mixture of diffent techniques, all easy to understand, it was a Substitution jutsu specially for Puppet Masters.
Puppeteer's Illusion Maneuver Learned!

Experience :: 18,450 AC
Chakra Lvl :: 605
Stamina Lvl :: 340
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses:

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"They tell me everything..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 455/455
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used Daisan no Me [The Third Eye]

╰★ Kameko made her way into the winding training caves, scrolls galore in her bag. She found herself a nice, private spot and put her back down, taking one scroll from random. It was a fairly simple jutsu, one that she'd heard plenty of before. Kameko memorized the directions on the scroll, then focused on a specific area in the room. 1/2

Kameko took a deep breath and exhailed, making the specific handsign that she's memorized. The bits and gravel from the shoes of previous shinobi lifted off of the ground, forming into and eye that Kameko could see out of like a normal one. She smirked, then released the handsign, watching the little pile of sand fall back to the ground 2/3

What's wrong, Kameko?

Are you angry?

Are you sad?

Well...remember...

What we told you

They'll all
burn someday...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"They tell me everything..."

Chakra Pool: 450/460
Techniques used Shoumeidan no Jutsu [Flare Technique]

╰★ Kameko grabbed another scroll out of the bag, looking it over. It was a simple enough jutsu for Academy Students. She smirked and focused, molding chakra into her lungs, preparing them for use. 1/2

Kameko relaxed herself as she felt her body become warmer, then she exhaled. A little spark of fire spewed out, illuminating the somewhat dull have for a moment. 2/2

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"Maybe life isn't so bad..."

Chakra Pool: 430/460
Techniques used Kita no Jutsu [Aerial Explosion Technique]

╰★ Satisfied with her first Katon jutsu, Kameko decided she'd try another jutsu. It seemed that picking one from random got her way more excited to learn compared to knowing what she was about to try and learn. Kameko smiled for once, and picked another scroll out of her bag with much anticipation. A C ranked technique.

Kameko began to read the the scroll. This technique seemed more complicated than all the others she'd learned, but she'd just have to focus hard enough. Calming herself, Kameko took a deep breath, readying herself to exhale. 1/5

Kameko took a deep breath, then breathed out around the room. She could feel the gas leaving her body, though she couldn't see it or smell it. What she read in the scroll had stated that this jutsu was fairly dangerous, thank goodness she was in a pretty bid room. 2/5

Once she had exhaled the gas, Kameko looked around, pouting. Nothing had happened, or so she thought. She picked up the scroll once more and read it over, learning that this jutsu could be ignited and her will. She smirked and packed up her stuff, throwing it a good distance away from where the gas was at the moment. She then turned back toward the room, preparing to shoot a small bit of fire. 3/5

Kameko took a deep breath in, then exhaled a small, dim flame toward the room. It was but moments before the gas ignited, flames shooting in every direction. 4/5

Watching the flames, Kameko soon felt the aftermath of the jutsu. A strong wind blew her away from the hot flames that had previously burned her legs a bit. She watched in awe. The flames and gas soon burned up, leaving nothing but scorched rocks behind. 5/5

Kameko smiled at what she had just done. Maybe this whole shinobi situation wasn't so bad. Sure, she was bore most of the time, but maybe if she made a friend or two, she wouldn't have to be so bored. Kameko was proud of her newly found happiness. Next thing she knew, she'd be making friends.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"Maybe life isn't so bad..."

Chakra Pool: 420/460
Techniques used Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]

╰★ "Time for another one, Kameko" she said pulling a scroll out and looking it over. It was a rather interesting concept to be able to move through the ground. The first thing Kameko did was go outside of the caves, she found a tree and a fairly large branch. Tearing it off, she took it back inside to be her target. She then distanced herself from the large stick that was leaning against the wall, focusing. 1/4

She stood there for a moment, recalling what the scroll had said to do. After remembering such, Kameko made a single handsign. 2/4

Moments after she made the handsign, Kameko felt herself moving through the ground. She pinpointed the target that she'd set up earlier, moving toward it. 3/4

Once she felt the branch above her on the ground, Kameko positioned her hands, sticking them out of the ground and grabbing the large branch, dragging it downward until just a bit of it was stick up over the surface. Kameko then jumped out of the ground, dusting herself off as she looked at the stick that was in the ground. She chuckled. 4/4

"That's all for now." she told herself, beginning to pack her things. She was very proud of her progress. Now that she'd gotten the training thing down, it was time to try to make a friend or two. Kameko left the training caves, headed toward the apartments.

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 am
User Image
Koko
Escaped Convict

Deranged and madder than ever before, Koko the tangled artist, was no longer an artist, she was just a killer. Through the bushes about the caves, rustling sounded until she saw something, a lone shinobi, running into the caves. Fresh shinobi blood... Koko like a monster, burst out on the bushes and ran into the caves following the shinobi. Koko used to be a strategic genjutsu user, using genjutsu to silently assassin. She was in no position, with the drug injected into her, she could barely control her chakra. The threads from inside her body were whipping about, some of them dragged on the ground and fluttered behind her, coming from the openings of her stitches. As she disappeared into the darkness of the caves, then from the inside, shrieks of terror and pain shot through the mouth of the cave... There was more than one shinobi deep in the caves, however, the announcement could not reach the shinobi deep inside. None of them knew what hit them, and whoever would discover the bodies, would run, and talk. Koko, like a beast, could hear their footsteps, and gouge them each easier than the last. Everyone that was in the Caves was now under a Genjutsu, none of them knew where they were, they didn't know how to get out, the were left hiding in the cave, waiting for the monster in the darkness to find them....

"Heehee, found you~"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

This cave was her playground now... but deep within she felt like a half of her was missing... like half of her act was gone, however, her other half would come if he could find her, there was no way Koko was leaving the caves... There were to many bodies to count....

----

By the time the Shinobi of Kiri led to investigate, the inside of the cave was almost completely quiet. After a while, walking down the main path, the shinobi would begin to smell blood, running from further down in the caves, trying to escape the tunnel system. After five minutes of walking they would come to their first point of evidence...

A body, the first shinobi to have died in the cave. A unsuspecting Chuunin, told to go round up the shinobi was taken down before he could deliver his message. His body was contorted and bent into a shape that no human could do without dying in the process; legs twisted around and bent the wrong way, necks twisted, arms tied to legs and his head... A thick black thread kept the man in this shape, and cutting them would do little... Like a pincushion, the black thread weaved through the shinobi's body well over thirty-five times. Blood covered the rocks under the dead shinobi, and the blood only ran, further down... into the caves.

Koko
CcP :: [ 525c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 525c ] out of [ 525c ]
SsP :: [ 50s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 50s ] out of [ 50s ]
Jutsu ::

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
Koko
Escaped Convict

After a while, some shinobi come running out of the caves, together in a group the dashed as fast as they could towards the Academy. The derranged criminal, Koko, was tailing them from behind running almost just as fast, she had uneven balance to her step, and her threads were pertruding from her stitches. "COME BACK! HAHA! KILL!"
[/exit to Academy.]

Koko
CcP :: [ 525c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 525c ] out of [ 525c ]
SsP :: [ 50s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 50s ] out of [ 50s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Surely this had been an eventful time for Ryou, within the four days that Ryou had met Kameko, and joined Team Two, then killed Hotaka... Ryou was in a standstill, thinking to himself. Ryou looked at the entrance of the Training Caves, surely it had been a horrible area that had killed off plenty of Genin training in them. However the treat was now gone, and Ryou was free to use it as his quiet area, not many people came here to not think about the attack. That's where Ryou was at fault, he didn't know about so he just walked in, thinking it would be a good place to Meditate and control his chakra, in his sensory skills he felt his chakra becoming stronger. As he lifted up his hand he looked at his palm and tried to focus his chakra to his hand, trying to coat it in his chakra. Ryou focused hard onto his palm and felt his chakra, he already had a good understanding of it. With his Sensory Chakra, Ryou was already able to sense all the chakra in his vicinity. Also, with the first three gates of Hachimon, Ryou could generate plenty of chakra naturally. Ryou looked at his hand and a the red crimson chakra began to stream off his hand like a weak flame, then after time grew into a ball of fire. Ryou smiled and slowly let the chakra fade out of existence again. He opened his palm from a fist and the flame was forming at the center of his palm, it then came up slowly rising until it took a shape that only one that could control chakra well could. Ryou had made a small sphere of chakra, a small fireball completely crimson.
❥ Basic Training: Meditate [5/5] - Completed [+20]

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Sharingan :: In-active :: - [1] One-Tomoe -
Chakra Lvl :: [ 295 cP ] + [ 20 cP ] = [ 315 cP ] out of [ 315 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] + [ 20 sP ] = [ 265 sP ] out of [ 265 sP ]