Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Mari removed her lips from Iona's and looked up at the Goddess, still panting softly as she heard the news. She clutched Iona to her chest protectively and growled. "b***h is not touching Iona. Over my dead body is she going to be near her." She hissed, not caring about anything other than protecting the girl in her arms. She nipped at her neck and sucked on it gently. "You are the one I love, and will protect with my soul." She whispered to her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Iona

For awhile, Iona hoped that Athena had just been overcautious in her warning. Two weeks had gone by without incident, and they were the happiest Iona had ever known. But a dark storm approaching when the day should have been clear was the first sign to her that their reprieve was over. Aphrodite had sent someone to capture them again, and it looked like it would be Zeus. Iona whimpered softly and held Mari's hand tightly as the sand on the beach they'd been resting on began to kick up in the wind. "Don't make me leave you this time," she begged. "Let me stay with you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Mari was torn the moment she saw the thunderhead, half wanting Iona to stay with her, and keep hr close by. But when a massive wave rose as well hot on the darkend clouds heels, she knew both her uncles were coming. She gave Iona a passion filled kiss and then shoved her at Tyrinus and Apollo, telling them firmly, "Get her out of here. Now. I'll hold them off until Hera notices. Then Zeus will be goe and Poseidon will be yanked back for encouraging him. GO!" She yelled at the males, two strong soul fire blades in her hands as she heard Iona screaming at her to come with her, her heart breaking. I can't follow you right now Iona..... And if I fail.. I can't have you following me... Mari thought bitterly as tears threatened to run from her eyes, her uncles now visible in their elements.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona sobbed and begged Apollo and Tyrinus to take her back to Mari, but they didn't listen to her. She began praying more fervently than ever for Mari's safety, not even noticing the red mist starting to gather around them. She slumped against the wall of her room when Tyrinus and Apollo finally let her go once they were inside the house, crying softly into her hands as she prayed. Iona gasped sharply when she felt a strong hand close around her wrist and yank her to her feet, opening her mouth to scream when she saw it was Ares.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares grinned and clamped a hand roughly over Iona's mouth, snapping his fingers and locking her bedroom door with magic. "Hey again, kiddo. How's life? Listen, nothing personal, but I kind of have to ******** you now. You're not really my type, you know, but Aphrodite says... So I'll take one for the team." He tossed her onto the bed and pinned her down with one hand while he ripped her shirt off with the other. "Hmm... This might be fun after all..." he muttered with a wicked gleam in his eyes as they roved over Iona's bare torso.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:29 am
User Image

"Ow! Poseiden! I'm not hitting you with lightning on purpose! Stop hitting me with your trident!" He scolded his older brother, trying to focus on the Godling who had almost no shirt from Poseidon's attacks, his lust spiking as his eyes roved over her form.

Zeus grinned and threw a bolt at her again, but it glaced off a metal pole and struck his brother again. He heard him roar in anger and the trident swung against his face this time. "POSEIDON!! Tartarus take it, I AM NOT STRIKING YOU ON PURPOSE!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 am
User Image

Poseidon snarled and slapped his younger brother with his trident once more before slamming Mari back with a brutal wave of water, hearing her him a wall and seeing her stunned. He grinned coldly and decended upon her, pinning her by her throat and hearing her gasp and whimper. He tore off her shirt and his eyes roved her bra covered torso without reserve, his free hand running down her side to grip her thigh hard, pushing his body against hers. "Well my dear niece. I see you are quite helpless, but don't worry. This won't hurt at all. Well, it won't hurt me at all." He told her, biting her neck hard enough to produce a scream before he felt his brother grab his shoulder and yank him back. "She is mine first." Zeus commanded, but Poseidon shoved him back, dropping the Godling. "Not this time brother!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
Hera

Hera had the feeling yet again that her husband was about to cheat on her. Deciding to give him a chance before flying off the handle (after all, perhaps she was just being paranoid this time), she stood from her throne and looked down to the mortal world, finding her husband quickly due to the storm clouds clustered around Puerto Rico.

When she saw him and Poseidon fighting over the daughter of that slut Aphrodite, Hera lost control of her anger. Grabbing her battle axe, she rushed down to the beach, eyes flashing with murderous rage as she slowly approached her husband and brother. "Zeus," she said softly, not yelling or ranting, but fingering the axe with a deadly smile. "Come here, dear... I need to have a talk with you..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 am
User Image

Zeus froze as he heard his wife's voice, both he and his brother turning to look at the Queen of the Gods. When he saw her battle axe in hand, he paled and let go of his grip, rushing across the sand as he yelled, "Poseidon, RUN!!! She has the axe!!!" Taking a huge lead over his older sibling and saying, "Hera? Sweetie..? I DON'T WANT ANYMORE KIDS!!!! PLEASE!!! I.. uhh..... I HAVE A HEADACHE!!!" Still running away from his enraged wife, hearing Poseidon slip back into the ocean at top speed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 am
User Image
Hera

Hera chuckled and kept walking slowly after Zeus. "You can run, my dear, but I will catch you..." She glanced at Aphrodite's daughter and felt a flicker of pity for the girl. "If I were you, child, I would check on Iona... Your love is not as safe as you would like to think..." With that, Hera turned into a bird, gripping the axe in her talons, and flew after her husband to teach him a lesson once and for all.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 am
User Image

Mari gasped and released the bloody bite on her neck, standing and running as fast as shecould to the house, seeing both Apollo and Tyrinus knocked out from flame warriors. She called two soul swords to her and swiftly killed them before breaking down the door to Iona's room, yelling, "Ares! You want revenge from me kicking your a** last time?! Here I am!" and snarled at the sight of his pinning Iona to the bed, her top completely exposed and she slashed at his face with her blades, her lust compulsion spiking again because of his presence.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Ares

Ares looked up in shock when Mari entered the room. He'd been told that Aphrodite had a way to keep her busy while he accomplished his part; so naturally, he thought he'd had more time to actually enjoy his job. He hadn't even gotten Iona's jeans off yet. But when he felt the much stronger lust compulsion from the girl and heard her challenge, he couldn't resist. "Just a sec, okay, kid? Gotta ******** Mari up first," he muttered in Iona's ear, biting her earlobe to make her whimper before drawing his sword and defending himself against Mari. "Just couldn't stay away, could ya?" he sneered at her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 am
User Image

Mari snarled and threw a sword at him, then collected souls at her fingertips, creating talons and slashing at his face with them and then kicking the wounds. "No, I couldn't you worm! What? Can't ******** a girl that is kicking your a**?! Can't be all bad-a** when I'm attacking you?!" she demanded, slashing at his chest and cutting at him with the other blade. "You ain't got s**t you pansy!" Mari didn't know her lust compulsion was piking even higher, the bond from him and her mother drawing it to it's most potent form.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Ares

Ares didn't get angry at her taunts; instead he got more turned on and laughed at her as he tried to knock her sword aside so he could get closer to her. "You know, you're pretty sexy when you're pissed off," he said with a smirk, finally landing a strike with the flat of his blade on her wrist, making her drop her other sword. He pinned her to the wall and pressed his blade against her throat to keep her there. He saw the bite mark on her neck and laughed again, flicking his tongue over it. "Looks like you had a little run in with Uncle Poseidon, huh? Well, I'll make you scream louder than he ever could, baby..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Mari shuddered at his tongue on the wound, but then grinned sadistically. "You know where fire comes from cousin Ares? My blood." She hissed at him and a blazing infero burst forth from the wound, setting his tongue and jaw on fire as she tried to get free of his grip, knowing that if he stayed in control of this, she would be powerless to stop him.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff