Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

"Sounds like a plan!" Prince replied to Bea when she mentioned the third option. Then, he sighed. "Even if we flee from here, it's not like we'll find a place any safer than the lair. We could wait for it to wear off. Since I didn't really make it with the intent of using it, the effects of the ray should wear off by tomorrow morning." He said and nodded about Aaron being hit too often by rays... Death rays, mind rays, man rays, laser rays, sun rays... And a ton of other things. Then, when Remy suggested having an orgy, Prince's ears perked up and he glared at Remy, "Not Ash!" He didn't even say 'Not me'. His fondness for Ash upstaged it.

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gueneviere Beatrice Jameston

~*~

"If I tied someone up for a bit of fun, it'd at least have to be someone who makes better use of their mouth than you do." Bea replied non-chalantly to Remy as he suggested that she got her kicks from that sort of thing. She left it ambiguous as to whether she meant it in a dirty way or whether she meant it as a 'shut the hell up' sort of thing. Either way, this certainly wasn't how she normally let herself talk around Prince. Then again, she was feeling rather annoyed at the moment. Both from Remy's obnoxiousness as well as Prince's blatant gushing over Ashriel once again. 'I still have that freeze-ray. I wonder if I should use it on the pervert before he gets any worse...' she thought to herself, silently fuming.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel listened to the conversation for only moments before she grew tired of trying to focus. Sleep sounded really good...but why had she been told she couldn't? Ah, well, it didn't matter. Surely, she would have remembered if it was important. Wait - Remy was here. Was it safe to sleep around that pervert? Well, perhaps...she was pretty sure that he wouldn't try anything with people around. She snapped awake at the sound of 'not Ash!' coming from Prince. Of course, that was all she actually heard. "Not me what?" She asked, obviously near dozing off. After a moment, she forgot she had even asked the question and went on to speak again. "Good night..." She muttered, about to fall asleep.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

"You should totally use it" Prince muttered when he actually had enough concentration to hear the word 'freeze ray' from Bea's thoughts. His telepathy was in such a bad state. Sometimes, it worked, sometimes it didn't. Sometimes, it's just really his imagination or his conscience. And most of the time, he couldn't use it unless he reeaaally focused on looking into someone else's mind. Even so, he felt gentlemanly. He wouldn't look into Ash's thoughts because it would ruin the surprise. What's worse is that he wouldn't look into Remy's mind because the things in it always infuriated Prince to no end. Also, he would probably explode, the next time he hears the guy call him 'Princey'.

Then, Ash spoke up in response to what he said. He replied, "Oh, Ash! N-nothing. Not you at all! We're... not gonna bother you." Then, when the girl hinted wanting to go to sleep, he offered to carry her over to the couch and get her some snacks if she wanted. He wanted to pretend to be evil and be all Mwahahaha again but the thing is that it was serious to him if Ash wasn't in a good condition so he couldn't just joke around about it easily or be pretentious.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:03 pm
"Hey I have a question. If those zombies out there are supposed to be mindlessly loyal to you to the point of bum-rushing you in a mob of pure adoration, why are we hiding in here with you if you're the one they're after?" Remy asked, actually having a serious question for once. He had heard the comment Princey made, but chose to ignore it in favor of his question. Besides, he had enough ammo for mocking Princey, he would let it all out of his system later on, maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

"That's..." For a perverted hero, he had a valid question. He looked at Bea, hoping she could have an answer before the guys could think of throwing him in the crowd of zombies. He didn't want to be thrown out there. That wouldn't be a desirable way to die. Come to think of it, there were so many times that he almost brought on his own death. Luckily, with Bea around, he was able to avoid such a faith every single time. He smiled awkwardly.

((OOC: Edit! OH CRAP! I TOTALLY FORGOT! Mouse is gonna keeeeell me!! ..He he he. Good thing she's not online. =D six sentences, right?))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 am

~*~

"They're the living embodiment of mindless fans and fanatics everywhere. It's just as reasonable for him to hide from them as it would be for a celebrity to hide from an obnoxious fangirl with an obsessive crush. Times that by the population of this entire city, and you have more than a million reasons why avoidance is among your best bets." Bea pointed out, more than happy to defend the ever so brilliant and creative Prince. "He'd be accidentally torn to shreds as they fought over him, one way or another. To hand him over to them would be like signing his death warrant, therefor, marking you no better than your average murderer." Okay, so maybe that was a little exaggerated. But with Prince's previous experiments and inventions, how each went horribly wrong, and how disaster was so commonplace in this city because of Prince, it wasn't all that unbelievable.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

"Uhh.. What she said." Prince muttered after hearing Bea's explanation. He shuddered at the thought of it. Then, he imagined his face plastered onto the front of newspapers and news channels everywhere. "Brilliant Genius Found Loved To Death By Adoring Fans". That title popped up in his head suddenly. He shook his head. No way in hell will the illustrious prince let that happen! He was toying with the remotes he had left to see if maybe the previous owner had some kind of generator... And it seems he didn't. Damn...

((OOC smile )

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 pm
"Fair enough. Anyway, new question, since they all adore Princey, does that make it safe for the rest of us, and by rest of us I mean myself, Ash and Aaron over here, to leave the building without any trouble whatsoever? Aside from your usual hostility of course." Remy questioned. Because honestly, being stuck in a powerless building with Princey, Ash, Aaron and Bea was slightly unappealing. His apartment was much nicer with TV, some snacks and a half-full liquor cabinet. Besides he could actually get busy over at his house, in this second hideout, there were too many eyes and the only two chicks weren't up for it. Man this is kinda lame, maybe I could just go home and try doing hero stuff tomorrow when the entire town isn't screaming for Princey like a bunch of girls with "Bieber Fever". Remy thought with a bored sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince's eye twitched when he heard 'Princey' escape Remy's lips yet again. He sighed. Then, he explained briefly, "No. Actually, none of you in this room are safe to go out. Remy, they know you as my archnemesis. They'll tear you apart as well but with hate and not with love. Same with Aaron. Ash might escape alive but the thing is..." Prince paused, thinking about how he should say it. "...Those fans might tear her apart out of jealousy or offer her to me as a sacrifice" He shook his head. "...Either way, it's not safe to be out there. Bea's the only one who would be okay outside. That's because she wears a mask. They would not recognize her." He looked over to his lackey with a smile.

((OOC smile )

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:30 pm
"Damn it, got any booze?" remy asked, figuring if he had to wait things out, he was going to do it while intoxicated. That way he was no longer responsible for his actions and he could blame something other than himself. If I make it out of this, I swear I am never going to randomly press buttons again. Remy thought to himself while he waited for Princey's answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Ashriel was too tired to listen in to the conversation. In fact, she was too tired to do much at all. So, she laid down where Prince had brought her on the couch, her eyes flickering. "Wake me when we can go somewhere." She said softly, not looking at the others. Obviously, she'd utterly forgotten the potential of her being concussed, and she hadn't realized that it wasn't exactly safe for her to try and sleep at that very moment. Nor did she realize that Remy had just asked for alcohol, which could cause him to try and do something while she was asleep. Of course, none of this occurred to her merely because she was tired.

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 pm

~*~

Bea smiled back at Prince from beneath her mask. "That's right. I'll only take it off under your orders. At least, while these morons are around." Beatrice would have dwelled on the joy she got from being smiled at for awhile longer, but Ash began talking of sleep again. She sighed and approached the girl, sitting herself beside her. "No, you can't go to sleep. There's already a possibility that you might have a concussion. We need to keep you awake until we can get you checked on!" As Beatrice spoke to Ash, her tone was firm, repremanding. Afterwards, she called out to the hero, "No, and even if we did you aren't getting any! The last thing we need is for you to get drunk enough to start forcing yourself on anything that moves!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm
"Oh my God I am soooooooooooo bored!" Adrian whined. He hated not having something to entertain him. There wasn't anyone to screw, no privacy to fap, nothing to get wasted on and to top it all off, he was trapped in a room with his nemesis while the entire city had the Cloud Prince knockoff of "Bieber Fever". In Remy's opinion, the entire place sucked and he was going to die of a massive boredom overdose, or fangirls and guys were going to break in and rip him to pieces while they sacrificed Aaron and Ash to Princey like some sort of Sky God that would bring rain to their drought ridden land. And if I start singing showtunes I'm gonna get knocked in the nads." Remy thought with a depressed sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Ashriel looked at Bea when she was spoken to. Ashriel sat back up quietly, taking a deep breath. "I guess you're right." She said softly, looking at Bea. "Thank you." The girl answered thankfully. She wasn't sure exactly why Bea cared, just like she wasn't sure exactly why Prince kept kidnapping her. Of course, this hinted at just how oblivious she actually was.

Really? Again?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces