Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Abigail still stood by Cain's cage considering the fact that the woman had simply gone off without telling her or showing her where the owner was. She sighed and glanced over to see Cain sleeping in the corner and she did take notice of someone that had gone in. She wasn't all to entertained at the moment since she was set on finding the order of the place and failed to find anyone that could help her. Abigail sighed and turned to walk away as another person walked in to look at the cannibal. Abigail walked past the other woman and made her way around, looking for anyone who worked in the carnival to see if any of them knew the answer to her question.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm
Slightly surprised by Karma he didn't have time to whirl around as he was nearly tackled by the woman. It wasn't hard to tell something had pushed her over hte edge during the time he had been gone. Righting himself he dusted and shook himself off before shaking his head. Before he could get a word in edge wise tho he was suddenly grabbed and being drug behind the woman towards a booth and thru a portal. Appearing on the other side he finally got his hand free as he took in a few breaths. "Let's rather then simply grabbing and pulling me next time explain things a tad" he said firmly as he looked down to the group infront of him.

"By a quick guess I am going to have to say that one of your idiot's likely broke something of her's and simply walked off laughing" Lee questioned reaching down and grabbing one of them and pulling him up and off his feet even against the tug of the invisible wire his strength quickly evident in him holding up one of the bigger of the group with just one hand. "Not a good idea for you but fortunately for me I have been requiring a meal for some time now" he laughed lifting his free hand up and thrusted his finger into the man's chest easily piercing it and pulling back a blood drenched finger that he quickly lapped off. "The nectar of the gods" he said his eyes rolling back for a moment as he tossed the man back down. He had pierced his lung and he was now struggling to breath.

"So then Karma would you care to explain what happened or will you leave me in the dark before my meal" he asked even with the now scent of blood he would rather know why it was that she wanted the group eaten.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

"You and I both know that I always act before I say anything, it's a lot more fun!" She giggled slightly as she pulled up a chair, a chair that only the gods know where she got it and sat down. She crossed her legs and looked at the guys who continued to struggle and for a moment her eyes turned a deep red again but she simply looked up at Lee and smiled. From time to time she would act like a complete child (a wicked child to be exact) which is how she was when she had taken Lee so suddenly and brought him in the alley were his victims awaited.

For a moment she wasn't really going to explain to him what had happened but decided that there was no harm in bringing it up. "Well you see, one of them decided to rudely bump into me, and as a result, my crystal ball was broken." Standing up she pulled out the clothe she had kept it in and showed Lee the shattered glass. Yes, she was a witch doctor, but this was a crystal ball forged long ago and was unable to be fixed by any magic. It was now broken and useless. "You have no clue as to how long I've looked for this thing, how much time and energy it took for me to posses it. This crystal ball was a gift to my master and when he died he left it to me." She put the shattered glass back into her back before her rage began to simmer inside of her again as she thought about what that crystal ball meant to her. "These fools looked into my face and laughed!" She grabbed one of the wires that held the one that laughed and yanked him over to her. The sheer anger was shone in her very eyes as she was ready to spit out fire and horribly murder this guy, but with Lee present she controlled herself and took a deep breath. "You can have them all but leave this one with me, I'll add him to my collection." She glanced down at the guy who stared at her with wide eyes filled with terror and he suddenly began to vanish from sight and then he was completely gone, making the others freak out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:36 pm
[@Dragon: Remember how Aylluxi turned Lee into a vampire? They have two choices, either suck their blood dry or reverse the process and put the poison into them, which is what turns others into a vampire. The longer the host who has the poison has it, the more likely they'll go on a rampage since it basically drains of moral sense(Which was why Aylluxi went kind of on a rage back then). So it's not good to have the poison for a long time. They just need to pass it on to another human to get rid of it. ]

There seemed to be quite a lot of people bothering him today, wasn't there? Cain was lying on his stomach, despite the fact that he had just eaten, trying to doze off, but other passerbyers just wouldn't let him sleep. First he opened one eye to see a bunch of teenagers rattleing his cage, just for fun. Then one brave enough stuck their hand in and Cain reacted immediately, lunging for a bite. There was a loud crunch and a few screaming. Of course, they pulled away which wasn't the greatest idea in the world as their whole hand ripped off. This was no illusion as a few might think, the blood was intensely real. It wasn't even a good part he had ripped off, it was just a hand. Cain chewed on it nonetheless and enjoyed his snack. HIs eyes wandered over to another woman who had been watching, and he waited patiently, to see if she too would foolishly stick her hand in.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm
The gore, the illusion! It was so realistic! Rosemarie couldn't help but gaze in awe. She had yet to regret the decision to spend her last day at the Carnival. Upon seeing the cannibal glancing her way, she couldn't help but feel a shiver go down her spine. Deciding it would be fun to play along, she muttured with a tone of clear amusement, "Sorry, Puppy-Eyes. I'm not losing my hand to your appetite today~" Of course, judging by the quality of the acting that she'd glanced upon so far, she doubted she'd get a response. Or at least, a very coherent one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:24 pm
(Then yes he still has the poison and has yet to pass it off to anyone. Just a bottle of soda with a mentos waiting to be dropped in. Think subzero head rip fatality for this one.)

Shaking his head as he reached down again grabbing another by the hair Lee smiled at him, his fangs were fully shown with the show. "What a horrible thing to have done to her" he commented pulling the man to his feet again simply with a single arm and quick movement. "Unlike my associate here I am not one for the mental aspect of fear" Lee said drawing the man close as he ran a hand up his neck dragging his nail across as it slice easily through the soft flesh and cut into muscle. "I prefer a more hands on approach to fear" he laughed grabbing the man's shoulder hard as in a violent jerking movement he had separated the man's head from his body the spinal cord still attached and a look of pure horror resting on it's face.

Twisting the head he held it infront of the other's reaching down and gripping it by the spine just below the skull. "Sadly tho the rest of your's death's will not be as quick and sadly as painless as this one's was" he laughed mimicking what he was saying by moving the head's mouth. "He didn't have a scent I liked but you few do on the other hand have just the type of flavor I look for." Moving he tossed the head into the lap of one of the other's the face looking up towards him the terror frozen on it as Lee grabbed another one pulling him close and sinking his fangs quickly into his neck draining him quickly and forcefully of all but the last few drops of his blood breaking off before the man died completely and tossing his now withered corpse on the ground.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Karma pursed her lips for a moment but said nothing. Though Lee's killing was more gruesome it was nothing compared to what she was planning on doing with the one guy she had sent some where for her collection. She grinned as she watched Lee decapitate one and laughed when he made it speak when he spoke. The sight of it all was oh so entertaining and she was glad she saved them for Lee's victims. When the head rolled onto the floor, Karma trotted over to it like a child and picked it up, pulling off the spinal cord and shoving the head into her endless bag for later use.

"There's still the one who can't breathe," Karma said pointing at the man who was at the brink of death. She chuckled and sighed a sigh of contentment. "This is so fun to watch though I have been wondering when you plan on passing on that poison of yours, though it would be interesting to see you go on a rampage." She giggled and sat swayed back and forth humming a little creepy tune. Karma pretty much knew everything around the carnival, no one could really hide much from her since she could see and hear all when she wanted to or with the voodoo doll's she could force them to tell her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:37 pm
Soraya was walking along enjoying the sounds and smells that engulfed her, though was seemed to be a tint of blood filled her nostrils. Was someone hurt? Or maybe part of an act? She wasn't about to get involved though, suddenly her hand met several cold bars and she stopped. Soraya pulled her hands back suddenly as the cold touch shocked her, was she near some cages? Had she gone through the carnival and come out where they stack all the boxes? No. She definitely still felt something there, maybe she was at the animal exhibit. Soraya knew though not to stick her hands into the cage and attempt to pet the animal within, many small children made this mistake and would lose several fingers. Soraya softly bent down, away from teh cage, and looked in like she could almost see what was in the cage.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 pm
The couple reached the fun house to see Umada talking with a human. "Hiya Jay!" Nicholas said with a smile, shaking one of the claws hands. "How's the fun house going? Faye and I are gonna set up some cameras for security." He said, looking up at Faye with a smile. "Oh and do you have any leftover limbs or anything for Faye?" He asked, knowing that the question would sound more like if he had any extra props to the human.

"Interesting outfits you two." Adrian said as he looked at the couple, well mostly Faye since Nick looked like a regular human. They looked younger than him, but only if he knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm
Walking over to the one who was still on the ground struggling to breathe Lee smiled as he looked down at him. "I plan to simply let him die a slow painful death of suffocation" Lee said a vicious smile coming over his face as he kneeled down down on the man's chest. "The poison" he questioned shaking his head slightly. How long had it been now since he had been warned about passing it on before he snapped. "I have no intent to pass it on anytime soon I have not lost control yet" he said with a laugh hearing the struggled breath's from underneath him as he pressed his knee harder over the lungs. He was pushing the air out the sound easily escaping the hole just in the lung. "What's wrong chap finding it a bit hard to breath" he asked reaching his hand down to the man's collar bone.

Looking up at Karma the thought struck him as odd suddenly on her asking. "What pray tell spurred on such a question" he commented pressing his nail into the the crevice just above the collar bone where the larynx would be. "Are you worried about it" he questioned wondering what it would be like if he snapped and went on a rampage. "Or do you just wonder how bloody I will make things?" Pressing his finger into the larynx Lee made a hole about the same size as for a tracheotomy leaving the wound open to further aid to the man's difficulty. His hunger had subsided with draining the last man and he simply planned to enjoy the suffering.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

An interesting question caused for pondering. Karma pursed her lips to think about it for a moment as she walked over to the chair and stood behind it, her back facing the back of the chair. She mumbled something as she continued to ponder the idea. Karma leaned back under her back was arched over the head of the chair so that her head was now hitting the seat, her back cracking loudly. It felt very good, and it was something she needed. She stayed in that position, her flexibility would creep out any human.

The world was upside down, causing her to laugh and smiled. She glanced over at Lee who was currently enjoying the mans suffering. Finally she came to her conclusion and simply said, "Perhaps both, we'll never know." She giggled and put her hands against the seat and rose kicked her legs up so that she was now in a brief hand stand, and like a slinky, she dropped her legs and stood up making sure her dress was down. Karma turned to face Lee and trotted over to him and knelt down watching as he tormented teh dying man. "Those who cause the greatest suffers cannot suffer themselves," she spoke softly for a moment as if she were possessed by something or someone briefly. Her face had turned serious and there was a dark heavy aura around her. It quickly went away and she smiled as she glanced at Lee.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 pm
"Always a mystery" he commented as the man took his last struggled exhale before his eyes rolled in the back of his head. "I have no need for suffering on my end when I can grant it to those fool's who stray to close to the sun like Icarus' he laughed as the woman got close to him being serious the back to normal in but a few moments. She was ever changing like the wind which was an interesting trait. "This one is done" he said standing up slowly before stepping on the man's throat and crushing it just incase a spark may have brought him back. "Seems cain and the others will be eating well tonight" he laughed standing up and brushing himself off.

Having gotten that out of the way he was once again starved for something to kill time. "And now less then an hour till I go on more then likely incase something happens" he laughed reaching down and picking the man up and slinging him over his shoulder along with the headless one blood trickling down his back from the severed neck. "Well then should there be nothing else that you need I will be dropping off the corpses for the hungry" he said with a smile waiting to see if Karma wanted/needed anything else.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

"I need to get ready for my act as well. It's after yours but I'm too lazy to actually do it," Karma whined and pouted as she stood up and expressed her laziness by walking as if she barely had strength. The chair had vanished and aside from the dead body over Lee's shoulder, all seemed normal. Karma could hear screams of both fun and fear. Her booth was empty since she put that it was closed, so everyone was going to Nedy. Today was a day where Karma wanted to do nothing but watched others kill like Cain and Lee. Though, Karma was waiting for tonight, a full moon that she needed since she had something important to do.

Karma would always be doing something on a full moon and everyone always wanted to know what but she was never in the place they thought she would be. Every full moon she would be in a random spot in the carnival and do what it was she was doing. Curiosity of others brought her joy since she felt somewhat important for that moment, the moment where they wished they knew what she was up to. Karma was so lost in thought that she was walking straight into a pole, and the smack to the face brought her out of it. She stood there confused for a moment before she felt a warm substance trickle down her nose, over her lips, down her chin and onto the floor. "Ow?" she questioned as she looked down and then shrugged.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 pm
Cain growled and snapped as another young girl had her hands on his cage and he jumped to bite at the bars, but she pulled away. Angrily, he sat back down and waited, sometimes biting onto his chain and growling at his viewers. If he didn't have the straight jacket on, he'd reach out himself and drag people in. Sometimes, when things got too dangerous, they'd even put a muzzle on him, making him more and more like the carnival's pet. He was after all, their only human worker.

"Oh, it's you guys" Umada said in his usual dull tone. Hey, he was a cyborg now. He doesn't really show all that much emotion anymore, unless it were something huge. "Slow. You know me." He was the only one in town that didn't want humans to come in. He was almost convicted for harboring away people to safety from the other residents of the town. Luckily, a few people stood up for him and he was in the green. "You can just set the cameras wherever, I don't care. Just be careful and to duck a lot." He was talking about the buzz saws that were the main reason people didn't make it out. They never suspected it in the dark maze of mirrors. "And I might have a few hanging around. You can check the back. I got a whole bunch of them there"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas