Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 pm
shiro lightly bowed in respect to Miko Sakuyamon smiling gently as he stood back up "thank you for your time and help." he said calmly, heading out with Crystal while the Kudamon nestled on his shoulder and neck loaded herself into the Xros loader with her sister, and once they were out 8 more Renamon showed up as they were leaving, each nuzzling into Shiro a bit before loading themselves as well, causing Shiro to sweatdrop at his Xros Loader where he saw the foxes all resting and relaxing in there, of course a third Kudamon also snuck up from behind and into the Xros Loader, but he didn't notice as he looked around, seeing no more obvious digimon planning to follow he nodded lightly "looks like i'm pretty much ready." he said lightly.

V-Mon spoke up from the Xros Loader "yay, time to go to someplace new!"

Gabumon pondered lightly "do you have any ideas where you want to go next Shiro?"

Shiro just tilted his head before pondering lightly "honestly? i have no preferences today, aside from looking for a few situational needs digimon wise, like a Flier of my own, and maybe a digimon with heat capabilities in case we go to colder climates."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am
"Having your own set of wings isn't a bad idea," Crystal nodded in agreement. She decided to give Gryphomon a rest by reloading Thunderbirmon to provide them with aerial transportation for the next leg of their journey. "Even if you aren't as prone to falling off of cliffs as me or Taiki."

Thunderbirmon stood waiting with his wings neatly folded at his sides to make it easier for his passengers to access his back. Crystal hopped on without any difficulty and waited for Shiro, extending a hand to assist him in climbing up if he needed it.

"Not that we couldn't have found plenty of those back at the resort," noted Zapmon from inside Crystal's Xros Loader. Now that they were away from the shrine, the small dragon decided it was safe to come out and materialized on Crystal's shoulder. "A lot of winged digimon like to hang around there acting as a sort of shuttle service even though Imperialdramon is more than efficient enough on his own. Still, I guess it does make it safer being on a floating island having a bunch of fliers on the lookout just in case anyone were to fall off the edge by accident."

"Although, I suppose if we would rather focus on something with a warm body, then we might want to check out the volcano area before we head back," Crystal suggested. "Nothing warmer than a digimon that is made of fire or molten lava."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 pm
Shiro took the hand and let her help him up onto Thunderbirmon and lightly pondered things, his tail swaying under the cloak "well, honestly i was wanting something like Kiriha's MailBirdramon." he thought on it "that flier is quite cool for a digimon, plus... i think i may be able to do something quite special once the D-3 reactivates, if i can get a machine type, so even more a better choice, so for now let's focus on the fire part." he finished as he looked up to the sky, smiling a bit "nothing warmer indeed, though sometimes lots of fur could help too, but fire is best."

V-Mon just rolled his eyes "what next, a bug to Digi-Xros with me?"

Shiro pondered, shaking his head "maybe, but i doubt that would work out too much V-Mon unless i can get.." he muttered, thinking a bit towards the D-Arc before shaking his head "nahh, knowing that won't work."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm
Once his passengers were secure on his back, Thunderbirmon spread his wings and pushed himself up off the ground to take flight. Crystal hadn't encountered any Mail Birdramon aside from the one that traveled with Kiriha, but then she hadn't actually explored the digital world in its entirety either. Of course, if Shiro really wanted to find more digimon like that, it probably wouldn't hurt to ask Kiriha about it since he or his digimon would probably know where to search for them. Of course, that would require running into Kiriha again and, unlike Xros Heart, she had no way of tracking his present location.

"Alright, fields of lava and volcanic rock it is," Crystal instructed Thunderbirmon who immediately began flapping in the direction of a distant volcano with a huge plume of smoke visible on the horizon. She glanced back at Shiro. "It occurs to me that you might want to brace yourself for the smell. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that sulfur stinks like rotten eggs, but with all the new changes you've just undergone, I'm betting your sense of smell has gotten sharper so this really won't be pleasant for you. Here's hoping your reaction isn't as bad as the story I've heard about this one time with Inuyasha and the blood tainted ink. The stench was so powerful that it actually knocked him out."

"Well then," Zapmon perked up. "This should be interesting to watch."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Shiro sweatdropped, but nodded lightly, taking the advice in stride at the moment he lightly softly switched from breathing through his nose to through his mouth, but lightly also slowing it down some as he sighed a bit "makes sense.. Foxes are canines, which means not only do they have enhanced hearing, they also have enhanced smell.."

Kudamon spoke up from inside the Xros Loader "well, not to mention that some Kitsune are adept thieves given their stealth and illusionary abilities."

Shiro nodded, pondering it over as he sweatdropped "well, i'm not exactly the type to steal things." he said, lightly pondering over things as he flicked his tail under his cloak lightly as he also pondered other things, like possibly digging up some items to make random paint colors or something, so he could work on pranking Gabumon, in retribution for all the laughing he did about the Renamon glomping.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 pm
Crystal's nose twitched as they approached the scorched, barren landscape in the area surrounding the volcanoes. There were bubbling pools and rivers of molten lava flowing throughout the hostile environment. However, the scent of the sulfur fumes wasn't what had caught her attention. It was an approaching swarm of Shadramon using the volcanic smoke for cover that had been given away by their distinctive, charred insect smell. "Thunderbirmon, take evasive action!"

"Flare Buster!" One of the Shadramon had gotten dangerously close before setting itself alight with flames and charging at the avian digimon, but thanks to Crystal's keen warning Thunderbirmon was just barely able to maneuver out of the way of the flaming insect. However, there were a dozen more approaching. And it looked like they were being followed on the ground by an army comprised of Boarmon and Lynxmon, all remnants of the Bagra Empire.

"This again?" Zapmon complained as Thunderbirmon veered out of the path of another Shadramon while struggling to find a place to land. "How do they keep finding us?"

That's a good question, Crystal thought in silent agreement. Of course, they wouldn't have a chance to find out unless they managed to get past these guys so the first order of business was to get the Shadramon to back off so Thunderbirmon could get her and Shiro safely to the ground. She held up her Xros Loader. "Reload, Hououmon, Gryphomon!"

"Crimson Flare!"" Hououmon emerged and swept through the storm exhaling a jet of crimson fire from its enormous beak to push the flame armored insect digimon away from Thunderbirmon.

"Moebius Bite!" Gryphomon dived at another cluster of the Shadramon and impacted one of them with a sharp blow from his beak causing it to explode into data while the rest of the group began to scatter out of the way.

As soon as the swarm had been dispersed by Hououmon and Gryphomon, Thunderbirmon devoted all of his attention to finding a place to land and eventually settled on a narrow ledge running along one of the nearby volcanic mountains so that they wouldn't be going straight into the crowd of Boarmon and Lynxmon waiting below.

"Some day this is shaping up to be," Crystal sighed as Thunderbirmon touched down and she quickly hopped down onto the ledge. Thankfully, volcanic rock was pretty solid so she wasn't too worried about it giving way beneath her feet, but it was still disconcerting to see so many fiery digimon lying in wait below them.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 pm
Shiro just grunted, currently his eyes were continually watering and the fact he was looking a bit pale and green wasn't helping things either, when the Shadramon appeared he twitched his eyebrow in anger, but he bit it back for now ~Che... are we -that- bad of a trouble magnet?~ he thought before holding on as best as possible to Thunderbirmon while they evaded. once things got hectic and they landed, Shiro quickly hopped off and stumbled a bit twitching an eyebrow "nothing against flying... but i think i probably shouldn't fly when my stomach is getting queasy over the smells." he said while eyeing the ground enemies incoming "well... stuck between a rock and a hard place at least..." he just sighed and glanced over "why us?" he said calmly, before pulling out his Xros Loader.

Gabumon was looking things over, frowning a bit himself "what about resistance to elements?"

Shiro winced, looking aside "possible if the D-Scanner was working, but it's not." he looked to the enemies before narrowing his eyes ~most of my current Digi-Xrosses won't work well in this place... the only thing that might help would be...~ he then reached under his cloak and pulled out the D-Scanner, staring at it's blank and off screen ~how.. how can i make it up to them...?~ ~by passing their trials, young Hybrid. i told you that they have lost respect in you, and that to regain it, you will need to pass their trials.~ Shiro of course snapped his head up, looking around as he looked at the screen ~who are you? and how do i start the trials..?~ the voice spoke calmly, as if somewhat smiling on him a bit ~my name is inconsequential at this point, Shiro Musouka.. as for the trials... they begin now.. with the Trial of Fire.~

outside of Shiro's mind Shiro suddenly put both his devices away, before leaning forward, and the digital symbol for the legendary warrior of fire formed underneath his feet, before he was set on fire... oddly enough with blue-purple flames, his skin turning grey as he was forced to endure the flames physically, but also spiritually at the moment, though his clothes nor the Digivices were being harmed by this.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 am
Thunderbirmon flew off to help Hououmon and Gryphomon to combat the swarm of Shadramon in the sky while Crystal and Zapmon got ready to try to handle things on the ground. Something was going on with Shiro and, as much as Crystal might have wanted to help, she knew instinctively that she mustn't interfere. From the looks of it, Zapmon could probably sense it too. It looked like Shiro was being tested by the elemental spirit of fire, something he was obligated to fulfill on his own.

"Then I guess we'd better keep the bad guys off him until he's done with that," Crystal decided. The infinity symbol immediately illuminated the screen of her Xros Loader as Zapmon suddenly felt raw power radiating out from her body.

"Let's give it everything we've got!" Zapmon announced in agreement.

"Zapmon Chou-Shinka! ∞Zapmon!" Crystal held up her Xros Loader as Zapmon transformed into her Chou-Shinka state, being a mostly humanoid dragon at roughly ten feet in height, adorned in silver and golden armor tipped with blades in the shape of lightning bolts along her arms and legs. "∞Zapmon, Yuki Agumon, Digi Xros! Yuki Zapdramon!" The black color of ∞Zapmon's scales shifted to white although the silver and gold lightning bolt patterned markings still remained.

Yuki Zapdramon quickly descended upon the Boarmon and Lynxmon down beneath the ledge where Crystal and Shiro were standing. She didn't have to beat them. She just had to keep them busy until Shiro was finished being tested and would be able to lend a hand. Of course, she could just crush them herself, but she was feeling generous. "Blades of Ice Frenzy!" Yuki Zapdramon began making rapid slashing motions with her arms, projecting frigid blades of frozen air off of the lightning bolt shaped blades adorning her armor onto the Boarmon and Lynxmon at high speed. The flaming digimon that came into contact with the frigid air blades became frozen solid, their flame bodies somehow becoming extinguished by the full blown intensity of the sheer cold.

Crystal held her position, watching Shiro struggle against the flames with obvious concern. "Come on Shiro, you've mastered the elemental spirits before, this should be a piece of cake for you!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am
Shiro just shuddered and twitched physically as his greyed body continued to burn and hurt from the flames, spiritually however he was screaming out in pain as he fought off the flames in futility, before hearing crystal's voice as he opened a pained eye lightly ~she's.. right... the spirits.. did accept me... once... i.. will not... let them down.. again.. nor... will i let my friends get hurt!~ he shouted, proceeding to fling his arms to the side, as energy gathered in both of them, before flinging them forward, unleashing a spiritual ice field, which had caused Agnimon to appear as the flame encompassed Shiro stood on the plains with him "Heh... to think you still have that spunk that led us to like you... good. however while you have impressed us again, boy.. there's one thing most don't know about us. for me, i can control all fire, not just the regular orange/red fires you used when we were as one... the only reason you hadn't used our full power is we held back." Shiro blinked, and tilted his head while summoning up a scimitar, wincing as he pushed the flames off of him and onto the blade, which destroyed itself and the flames dissipated "why? was i not ready for your full power?" Agnimon nodded lightly, frowning a bit seriously "yes... physically you're more than capable of handling things, it is your mind, and spirit we were worried about. however as it is, we cannot grant you Spirit Evolution just yet. you will have to pass all of the tests to regain that capability." Shiro nodded, having expected that, while tilting his head "then how do i fight? we're surrounded by fire using digimon." Agnimon smirked as he, Viritramon, and Ardhamon had appeared in his vision now "simple... we will become your ally in battle.. your Xros Loader will be able to handle things. connect the D-Scanner to the Xros Loader and we'll do the rest." Shiro nodded as things began to set alight in a white blaze as Shiro returned back to reality.

Gabumon of course was staring nervously at the halfway blackened Shiro as the flames continued to converge and all "this isn't good.. what if he fails?"

Patamon and Tsukaimon both shook their head and shouted "he won't lose!"

Shiro snapped his eyes open to the shout, and unleashed a large burst of digital energy ,returning color to his body, as well as throwing the flames off and accidentally sending them down to eat on a few of the Lynxmon down on the ground as he snapped open his eyes, looking to crystal "you're right about that.. and it's time to bring back the blazing fires of my very soul." he then brought the Xros Loader out of his holster on his arm, and yanked out the D-Scanner from the pocket, before connecting the both of them at their tips "Download Spirits of fire!" he shouted, the digi-code splitting and copying itself as they began gathering lots of data into the Xros loader, and proceeded to make it shine with a golden light as the symbol of fire appeared in front of a digital code looking summoning circle "Spiritual Revive.. AGNIMON!" he shouted, causing a massive red orb to form in the symbol, before launching out to reveal Agnimon in full form.

Agnimon just smirked as he landed amongst the enemies, and began unleashing large punches and kicks, using blue and white flames instead of the usual orange/red flames to fight, proving that he was the Spirit of fire, especially with a call of "BURNING... SALAMANDER!"
and two especially large blasts of white fire lashing out in the area could be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 pm
With Agnimon thrown into the mix, the battle became decidedly one sided as the fiery digimon fighting against him simply couldn't match the power of the Fire Spirit, especially given that the favorable environment was significantly raising his natural power over the elemental properties of fire. The Boarmon and Lynxmon didn't stand a chance. Of course, as devastatingly power as he was, Agnimon wasn't the only adversary the remnants of the Bagra Empire had to fear.

"Dynamic Silver Blizzard!" Yuki Zapdramon flew over the enemy forces and exhaled a massive silver colored cold blast down on them so that when it mingled with Agnimon's flames the resulting explosions were even more violently destructive than they had been already.

"Or as I like to call it," Crystal declared suddenly, "Antipode III!"

"This really isn't the best time to be citing video game references," noted Slashmon from inside of her Xros Loader.

"Right," Crystal looked back to Shiro. "Well, that looked painful. How are you feeling now that your skin isn't all burned off?" She glanced back at the battlefield and whistled appreciatively. "Materializing one of the Legendary Warriors in the flesh, now that's impressive. You don't see that everyday."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:11 pm
Shiro had looked over to Crystal, sighing "Sore, bit raw." he muttered, about the flames thing as he sighed "and yeah... the Spirits of fire mentioned this was probably better, given until i pass the tests of Void and Mana, Spirit Evolution for me is still locked, but having the spirits as partners actually helps more than enough for this." he then glanced up to the sky, raising an eyebrow a bit, once things were thinned down by the combination napalms from both of them he nodded "Agnimon, Slide Evolution!"

Agnimon looked back, before giving a slightly fanged smirk "alright!" of course flames began enveloping him as they grew bigger on the outside shape wise "Slide Evolution! Viritramon!" with that, the flames blasted out, sending some of the Boarmon aside from the explosion, deleting a few, before the flames actually turned a sickly green in color, looking almost poisonous as they gathered into the blasters, as they whirled around, and Viritramon launched up into the air to join the firefight "Corona Blaster!" he shouted, blasting and peppering the Shadramon and any other baddies that were annoying Crystal's fliers.

Shiro nodded with a grin as he held up his Xros Loader "alright, time to try something interesting..." he muttered, before spinning the dial and hitting the button twice "Reload, Patamon, Tsukaimon!" the two of them popped out in a flash of green suddenly blinking in confusion.

Patamon just looked at shiro in curiosity "what the.. Shiro? what are you planning..?"

Tsukaimon just grinned a bit "i think he's about to let us help out!"

Shiro nodded lightly with a grin "yeah... in an interesting way, first things first, Shinka you two!" he shouted, holding up the Xros Loader as the word 'Evolution' appeared on the screen.

Patamon and Tsukaimon both launched up into the air in a streak as energy enveloped them both "Patamon, Tsukaimon... SHINKA!!!" the both shouted, their data ripping off of them and their energy bodies shifted into their adult form before data quickly returned to it, and in small bursts of energy they reformed quickly "Angemon! Devimon!" their respective auras shining as they floated a bit in front of the two, settling into defensive positions.

Shiro just nodded as he snapped open the Xros Loader, showing the purple X as he began spinning the wheel again, the images of Dorulumon, Devimon, and Angemon forming on the screen "Angemon! Devimon! Dorulumon! DIGI-XROS!" the three of them shouted, before quickly launching up into the sky as three orbs, orange, white, and black respectively, the three of them bouncing off of each other and eventually merged into a somewhat mechanoid human form, with a black arm that looked like an armored claw, while the other was white, and looked like a humanoid fist, an Angel wing sprouting on that very white half side, and a devil wing from the black half as Dorulumon's head became the chest piece, the tail launching up to begin changing, and slammed down where the real head would be, and snapping open to show a helmeted face with golden eyes "Dorulumon X3, Chaos Mode!" was called out, as he landed on the ground and began punching and kicking away Lynxmon and boarmon respectively into the cold blasts of Yuki Zapdramon's path.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:48 pm
The land forces were being easily overpowered by Yuki Zapdramon and Dorulumon X3 Chaos Mode so Crystal shifted her attention to the ongoing battle in the sky. The addition of Vritramon certainly made combating the agile swarm of Shadramon a great deal easier, but it they still weren't finished with them yet. And Crystal knew just the digimon to help end it.

"Slashmon Shinka! Slashdramon!" Crystal once again held up her Xros Loader, spinning the dial and pressing the confirmation button to select the icons for Black Fladramon and Hououmon as well. "Slashdramon, Black Fladramon, Hououmon, Digi Xros! Slash Fladramon Flight Mode!"

Slashdramon became adorned with Black Fladramon flame armor, also gaining the double pair of wings belonging to Hououmon. Hououmon's talons became a second pair of arms while the huge phoenix's head rested on Slash Fladramon's right shoulder with the beak wide open to form the barrel of a cannon. "Dual Stream Fire!" Slash Fladramon Flight Mode exhaled a breath of intense flame while simultaneously unleashing a jet of intense flames from his shoulder mounted cannon, combining the two blasts to scorch the sky in a wide arc to incinerate as many of the remaining Shadramon as possible.

Meanwhile, Thunderbirmon retreated back to Crystal's Xros Loader to stay well out of the way of Vritramon and Slash Fladramon Flight Mode. It was getting way too hot up there for the thunder bird's comfort.

"Next time warn me when you decide to do that," Thunderbirmon lodged a complaint from the safety of Crystal's Xros Loader. "It felt like my wings were about to burn off and those flames didn't even touch me!"

"Sorry about that," Crystal apologized. Of course, if Thunderbirmon couldn't take the heat, then those Shadramon wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer either.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm
Dorulumon X3 Chaos Mode had looked around, before glancing back to Shiro who nodded, apparently Shiro had closed his eyes, and sure enough a good bunch of weapons appeared in mid air via tracing, while the drill on Chaos Mode's tail grew larger, causing the humanoid digimon to jump onto it and began opening black and white fan blades in the drill as he shouted "Dorulu Hurricane Twister!" was called, along with a "Complete Trace.. Standby. now.. CONTINUOUS FIRE!!!!" and the combination was mainly an electrified tornado with swords firing in to hit any still surviving digimon from the land battles, not even showing any mercy to them at this point.

Viritramon just watched Shiro and Dorulumon X3 combine their attacks, before chuckling a bit in a bestial type way before scratching his armor with his claws, sparks turning into a complete wildfire blaze "WILDFIRE TSUNAMI!" he shouted, before unleashing the massive torrential blaze right for the Shadramon still flying in the area, quickly deleting them before having to fly back to Shiro's side and reverting back to Agnimon, panting in exertion from the mess "it has been a while since i actually used fires greater than regular flames..."

Shiro just nodded a bit lightly "it will take some time getting used to." he said lightly while things cleared up, showing fleeing Lynxmon and boarmon that managed to survive, scattering into the winds "che.. seems we missed a few." he shrugged lightly at that.

Agnimon chuckled, and lightly tapped Shiro on the arm, making a few small flames form and creating a tattoo of the Symbol of Fire "a small gift for passing my Trial, a set of armor that looks similar to mine, that allows you some degree of control over fire, but not at my level. you'll have to gain Spirit Evolution back for that." he said, before disappearing into the Xros Loader to rest.

Dorulumon X3 Chaos Mode had separated as well before Angemon and Devimon both de-evolved back to Patamon and Tsukaimon and the three went back up to the hill and entered the Xros Loader tiredly, Patamon speaking up "that was exhausting! try not to do that again would you Shiro?"

Tsukaimon just snorted " i don't mind doing it, just give us some resting time."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm
Slash Fladramon Flight Mode ascended to a point high in the sky and began flapping his four enormous wings with enough force that they began to shed off a barrage of flaming feathers. "Feather Meteor!" he exclaimed as each shed feather struck down one of the remaining Shadramon, Boarmon and Lynxmon indiscriminately. Then, with that task done, he descended back toward the ledge where Crystal and Shiro were waiting, splitting back into Slashdramon, Black Fladramon and Hououmon as the three digimon returned to Crystal's Xros Loader to recharge from their efforts. It looked like the remnants of the Bagra Empire had, indeed, been dealt with for the moment.

Yuki Zapdramon flew up to join them, breaking back into ∞Zapmon and Yuki Agumon before the former shrunk back into Zapmon and landed lightly on Crystal's head while Yuki Agumon returned to the Xros Loader. Zapmon was accustomed to being utilized as the core of the vast majority of Crystal's Digi Xrosses so she wasn't nearly as worn out as the other digimon.

"Well," Zapmon spoke up from her perch on top of Crystal's head as she slid down to the girl's shoulder. "I guess, if we really want to, we can just hike down to explore the area."

"I suppose that depends on Shiro," Crystal said turning to him. The ambush aside, he must have been feeling disoriented from the strong smells of the local environment. "Otherwise, I'd say we should try to make our way back to the resort so I can consult with Xros Heart about this recent string of attacks we've been subjected to."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am
Shiro blinked, looking to crystal when the mention of smells was asked, he had honestly been forgetting about them, but once his mind clicked he accidentally took a deep breath, and let out a Gack before falling over, getting somewhat swirly-eyed "ghh! that odor's pugnent!" of course he began trying to think of a way to at least back off his sense of smell, not getting anywhere.

Kudamon lightly appeared around Shiro's neck after reloading herself, and lightly moved her tail up to cover his nose and mouth, letting him breathe her scent "a bit better, Shiro-kun?" she asked, giggling lightly.

Shiro just swallowed back down a mouthful of Bile, and took a few breaths, and nodded "yeah.. a bit better now... we can search the area, but i don't think we should stay too long though otherwise we'll be provoking another attack, or the sulfur might knock me out eventually."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff