Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 pm
"I've probably only got enough open cuts for a Freud soul patch at best anyway." Adrian said as he took a seat on the armrest by Amaya's feet, since she was currently occupying most of the couch. "And so he's turning on all the lights; you may not have almost perfect darkness, but you'll still have shadows to work with. Just not very big ones." he pointed out. "As for the b***h in question...you'll win. Plain and simple." he said easily with a shrug. "Maybe you could never beat Damien before, but you've come a long way since then. And I know you were close to him...I mean no offense here, really, but what difference does it make that it was Damien? In some alternate reality, you might have never met him, he'd go down just the same, and this would just be another opponent for you to square off against. You've taken down plenty of guys with more kills than you, and I'm sure you'll do it again tonight." he assured her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:42 am
"I'll have less to work with than I did while I was training with you. Not to mention the fact that it's not like she's been sitting on her hands the entire time either." Amaya told him, stiffening as he talked about Damien. "What matters is Damien was a lot stronger than me and she made it look easy. She uses light in the same way that I use shadow, she'll have a greater advantage and practically unlimited light to work with while I'll be stuck in a human form with maybe enough shadow to cover my hand...." She muttered, now removing her arm as she stared up at the ceiling. "Sikes....may have bet against me this time....I'm not sure if he did...but I think he might have..." Amaya finally said as she sat up and began to pull her shoes on.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 am
"Hey, it doesn't matter if you win or lose so long as you come back in one piece." Adrian told her. "Forget about Sikes, just make sure you stay alive out there. And if you're really that worried, want me to try to cheat and help you out?" he offered as he watched her pull on her shoes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:19 am
"No. I don't want to cheat. I want to do this on my own. I guess I'm just worried about Calista. I'm worried about what happens to her if I lose...." Amaya said as she finished tying her boots. "Don't get me wrong, I've wanted to take her down for so long, but I still can't figure out how it will end. And if Calista turns out to have powers, I may not be around for her."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am
"Hey, if anything happens to you, I'll make sure Sikes treats her right." Adrian told her. "And just like that, there's no way you can lose. You've got something to fight for. Your opponent doesn't. The good guy fighting for a noble cause always comes out on top, no matter how bad things look." he assured her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 am
"Thanks..." Amaya murmured, staring at Adrian for a moment before she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning in and she softly kissed him on the lips. "Just in case. And because I was jealous earlier." She told him as she pulled away, disappearing out the door right after to head down to the arena.

((And so the girl fight begins. LOL. Alright, time for class. BOOOOO!))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am
((BOOOOOO!))

Adrian's eyes grew wide, wider than when Orion had kissed him on the cheek, as his wings flinched and spread slightly in surprise. He sat rather still for a while before falling sideways onto the couch snapped him back to reality. He quickly pulled on his shoes and scrambled out the door for the arena. Amaya'd need the moral support more than ever it seemed.

((But then I never have friday classes so =P ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:41 pm
((Jerk))

"Alright Sikes....so I fight her with any terrain I want, right?" Amaya asked as she stared down at the arena while another fight was going on.

"Any terrain, but no drugs and no shadow for you. If you find a way to make shadow, fine, but you're starting off with nothing." Sikes warned, also looking down at the arena.

"So I'm to assume she's on something as well....fantastic..." Amaya murmured watching the current fight. She would be up next and now she was just trying to think out her strategy.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm
((v.v))

"Good luck out there. Though I'm sure you'll do fine." Adrian said, a reassuring smile on his face as he arrived and stood next to Amaya. "If there's anything else I can do, speak now or forever hold your peace." There was a lot more he wanted to say and do right now, but decided against it with Sikes around. He'd probably just find some way to screw things up for them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:25 pm
"Thanks..." Amaya told Adrian before she began descending the stairs. The lights were all being turned on at this point while the terrain Amaya had requested rose out from the floor of the arena. It was the pillars again, though there were no shadows present in the arena.

When she got down there, Amaya squinted, putting a hand over her eyes a little to shield them from the brightness. It wasn't an ideal situation at all for the shadow user. She stood there for only a few moments before a large flash occurred in the center of the arena, leaving behind a strikingly beautiful woman with blonde hair.

The woman smirked as her eyes met Amaya's seeing the hatred that she held for her burning brightly. "Oh how lovely, Amaya. I was wondering when you and I would be thrown in together. I did so enjoy killing Sikes's last top fighter, so it seems so nice for him to send me another." She giggled.

"Madeline...I hope you realize how long I've waited for this..." Amaya murmured as she lowered her hand from her face and cracked her knuckles. It didn't take long for the fight to begin as Madeline shot a spear of light at her, Amaya now taking cover behind a pillar, already running for the cover of another pillar. She had to keep moving and keep her eyes open.

((Doing this in parts. XP))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:31 pm
((Okee))

"This isn't a death match, is it?" Adrian asked as he looked over at Sikes, not letting any emotion--worry, anger, or anything of the sort--show on his face lest his owner jump on the chance to screw with him a bit. "With the odds stacked against her like this, I doubt you'd throw away your top fighter."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 pm
"It's whatever type of match they decide to make, though the terms were agreed on last one standing. Madeline left Damien alive so he could die over the course of several hours. If Amaya meets the same fate, I get paid for the accidental death. If Amaya wins though, there's absolutely no way in hell she'd let Madeline live, in which case her owner would send his other monsters down to rectify the murder." Sikes said with a shrug, not seeming to care either way.

"s**t!" Amaya growled to herself as she dove behind another pillar, just barely avoiding a light spear that would have certainly impaled her. I need to start after her now or find a way to use some shadow, otherwise I'm dead... Amaya thought to herself as she began looking around. It seemed some sort of self-sacrifice would seem the best option. Now running between pillars again, Amaya quickly jumped on top of one, headed for Madeline as she jumped from pillar to pillar.

"A direct approach like that? Seriously?" Madeline asked with a grin, sending a light spear at Amaya, cackling as she watched it go completely through the girl's shoulder, though her joy was cut short as she heard glass shatter and saw a long shadow cast itself across the floor behind Amaya. "Damn it!" Madeline yelled, now knowing she had been tricked the entire time to give Amaya her power back.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm
Adrian's eyes rested on Sikes for a few more moments before looking back at the match, his face emotionless but a fire of hatred burned in his eyes for the man. Sikes was practically counting on Amaya to die tonight. But whatever her fate, Adrian had no plans on letting her die.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:01 pm
Smith glared across the arena at Sikes, wondering why the 'master' thought he could get away with such obvious manipulation. Smith had just finished hearing Avondale give what was essentially a word-for-word repetition of Sikes' own words to Adrian. Avondale had, however, specified that the 'match' was over once one fighter conceded defeat, was unable to continue fighting, or died. If Amaya killed the light-girl and the light-girl's owner sent down other Mutates for revenge they would find themselves on the wrong end of a cloud of throwing knives.

Shiva had not spoken before, during, or after Avondale informed them of the setup, though her thoughts were betrayed by her nails. They repeatedly extended to their rest state of two feet before slowly retracting, only to repeat the action once they reached a 'normal' appearance. Smith might try his assassination tactics, but if Madeline's owner decided on a Mon mob as payback for losing a top-class Mon then Shiva wanted a bit of that action.

Avondale smiled to himself, his face hidden from his two favorite Freaks. All he'd said was true by the letter of the rules in the Arena, but Smith and Shiva weren't obligated to aid, or even expected to do so, when Amaya inevitably got into an... unpleasant situation. Smith would do so, of course, since he had exercised the Right of Declaration against the girl and was obligated by Avondale's own rules to protect her from lethal harm, but Shiva would likely go into it just for the sheer Hell of mob combat. Avondale loved the thought of Freaks duking it out, but his own Freaks were truly unique. And, best of all, if his contacts came through he'd be having a new one delivered very, very soon. His contact in Amsterdam told him that the boy had been moonlighting as a vigilante superhero for the past few months, calling himself 'Shutterbug.' His powers had been described in a very... intriguing manner.

Avondale's smile widened slightly. Oh, yes indeed. This would be good.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 pm
As Amaya hit the ground, the shadows around her rose, shooting several spikes at Madeline now as she slowly got back up, ignoring her shoulder for the moment. The spear that went through Amaya to hit the light she had set herself in front of was Amaya's only plan at the moment. Shadows would disappear before they reached the lights, meaning she needed light to do it or some other material.

Madeline's eyes widened as spikes of light appeared behind her and shot at the shadow spikes, dissipating them. She still had the advantage for the moment, but she needed to be careful with the lights. She sent twice the amount of spikes now, grinning as they headed for Amaya.

As the spikes came rushing for her, Amaya brought up shadows to defend herself, but the light punched holes through the shield anyway and several spikes embedded themselves in Amaya's flesh as she screamed out in pain, blood now pouring from the wounds as the light disappeared. Amaya stood there, breathing raggedly as she just tried to stay upright, the shadows whipping about furiously behind her as they began to tear up the pillars. "I will....kill you..." Amaya growled to Madeline, crying out as another spear broke through her shadows and found its way into her side.

"Please. It was easy killing Damien, it's very easy killing you even with your shadows, and it will be such a delight to kill that kid of yours if she ends up being just like you." Madeline laughed as she looked Amaya in the eye.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff