Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:13 pm
Ren shouldered his bag and gripped his snowboard, hopping off the bus after Xavier with a pleasant expression. His shoes almost slipped on the ice if Ren hadn't dug his heels in. He crunched through the snow, excited the be here at last. It was a solemn prospect to think that this may be the last big event until he leaves for school but it also meant no regrets. He entered the warmth of the resort quickly, shaking off his light blonde hair. It had softened some, no longer messy as before. He looked around the many velvet chairs and to the fire place without much expression until he leaned besides Xavier at the desk, listening in on the room numbers and other information. His cheeks flushed back with color, warming, as he listened before leaning back with a grin. "Adrian, we'll be roomies, 'kay?" he called, his voice resonating with warmth, a homely character he was, with a genuine smile. He often stuck by Adrian most of the times, mostly because Adrian was smaller than the rest of them. Plus, Ren was always fond of watching him play his video games.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm
Adrian was happy as ever when he walked into the resort after getting a chill of the outside weather upon him. He couldn't wait to make snowmen and have little snowball fights! He looked up at Ren with the cutest little smile, glad to know they'll be roomies. "Yay! We can play games and stuff together!" Adrian said happily, spinning lightly and being careful not to fall for he had many things with him that could break if not careful.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"Yeah, it sounds impressive when I say it like that, but the only one's that I've surpassed beginner on are the flute, and piano." LeeAnn said as she stood up and grabbed her small bag of personal thingsfrom the upper rack; she had brought it to have something to do, but instead she had spent the entire trip talking to Mike. "The rest I can barely play "Twinkle Twinkle"" she kidded. Once off the bus, she did a little skip-twirl "Oh, I just can't believe we're finally here! After so much planning and saving. Goodness, I love the mountains!"

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice's smile grew even bigger as the bus stopped and everyone started getting off. She squealed as she grabbed her bags and almost dragged Star off the bus. She slipped and skidded a couple inches which she started to laugh at since she really had slipped and slid."Snow is SLIPPERY!"She cried as she tried to stand back up. Her shoes werent getting any friction so she kept slipping.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:46 pm
Star grabbed her stuff before being dragged out of the buss almost litterally by Alice. "I would expect so. It is just frozen water after all." Star said and tired to keep Alice from falling as well as herself and her bags with her all at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm
Mike shrugged, grabbing his own things "you gotta start somewhere." he gave a small, friendly smile. "besides. flute and piano are beautiful instruments." he chuckled a little, getting off the bus. he still couldn't really believe he'd spent the entire ride talking to LeeAnn. he wasn't usually that social. he gave a slightly bigger smile, sorta building up some energy from the others. "this is gonna be AWESOME." he chuckled.  

ninja-boi92

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:55 pm
[Sorry guys for the absence! I will post my character's response soon!]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:14 pm
Rose lit up when she saw the bus stop and her friends get off the bus followed by a group of boys their age. One caught her attention, the first one off was blond and handsome (( Ren)). She caught herself staring and shook it off before she embarrassed herself. " Bout time" Rose murmured in her gentle voice.Now she did not have to worry and wished to get back to the slopes before all the snow was shredded  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 am
Xavier got the keys for the rooms. He handed three to Ren. "You, Adrian and Justin will stay in this room. and me and Mike will stay in the room across from you guys" he said clutched his two keys one to give to Mike.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice giggled alot as she was finally able to get up with Star's help. She couldn't help but giggle when she saw Rose. She had gotten some traction and she was able to go over to their friend. She had noticed that Rose had been staring at the guy who had slept on Xavier. She smiled."Aw another friend has fallen for a gorgeous guy... Aw well. When can we go down the slopes! And how where they Rose? Since we already know you were out there."She asked as she almost slipped again. She was going to need to get some better shoes it seemed.

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 pm
Rose looked at Alice and blinked a few times. love at first sight, she snorted un-lady like at that. "Love at first sight is only in fairy tales. But anyway yes the slopes were nice" She said watching as Alice nearly lost her balance but maintained it thankfully. " Might I recommend proper footwear" Rose pointed to Alice's shoes with a small smile on her lips. She shifted her weight since her snowboard was weighing her down a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice smiled some at her friend..."Fairy-tales can come true! I do believe i need some new shoes... These aren't working as well as i had hoped. I hope they have a shop that i can get the right shoes."She said smiling still as she decided to go look for some. She was good with anyone who wanted to go.

User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:58 pm
Xavier looked around the lobby and saw Star from a Distance "There she is" he thought she shook his head "She wouldnt like a guy like me" he thought he clenched his bag and started to move from the Check in counter  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:28 pm
Adrian was already getting to work on the room to "neridfy" it. He put his handheld items down on the table that was near the TV, plugging in a tab for more plug-ins for the other two. He then went to the dresser and put his closes into his drawer, looking over to Ren and Justin with a smile. "Okay! I'm done unpacking!" He then happily went outside to play and make snowmen, acting like a little kid like he always does.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:35 pm
Star followed Alice and Rose all the while makeing sure Alice stayed on her feet. Star was more sure footed that Alice, but her shoes were not better than Alice's and she agreed with Alice on needing better shoes. "Can never have to many shoes. Need a pair for every occasion and situation." She said with a smile on her face as she followed the other two.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff