Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am
Rick chuckled and turned the card towards him, an amused grin plastered across his face "well i didn't come up with the test, Dr.Todzhan wanted to keep the analasis simple just so we know the starting point" discarding the first card Rick turned the flash cards back towards Gabby "it makes it easyer...." the white haired male broke into a slight chuckle "to plan the tests around you and coralte my results....so come on first card is a splotch whats about the second are you even going to try?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 pm
A woman's face, terrified and screaming. That's what Gabby saw, but se sure wasn't going to be telling Dr. Psycho that. "Now, it lloks like a fountain pen broke and spilled all its ink onto a flashcard, forming an ink splotch. Is that any better?"  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 pm
Rick laughed and raised an eyebrow "if thats the reaction you have when looking at a fountin pen spill then i think i might just give up" each image that had been hidden in the card was almost imposable to miss, meaning most taking the test would blurt out the answer before stopping to think, Gabby however was the first of his tests to avoid what images where hidden in the cards meaning she was very mentaly guarded against him. This was the type of person rick had been looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa whined patheticaly her hand loosly wound around the sleeve of Kenneths shirt

((anyone gonna save the dude in the cell? XD i think hes been rolling around for a few hours now ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm
"Whatever." Gabby replied simply. "Your mind games bore me."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 am
"I guess I was only able to give you enough to immobilize you, not knock you out. Please let go of my sleeve" Kenneth said. Dragging someone back was a bit of a workout, though lucky for him Rosa wasn't too heavy. Kenneth wasn't a very strong person. He eventually got her to her cell and locked her in. Kenneth then began to smell something lightly foul. He pulled down his medical mask to get a better scent. It didn't smell great.

The pill Ethan took managed to make him soil himself in his sleep.

"Oh, great. I'm not cleaning that up, but this smell is awful!" Kenneth gripped as he pulled his mask back up. First he went down to a medical room and pulled off the medical glove on his hand that Rosa had managed to scratch. He put some disinfectant on it and began wiping the blood off it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 am
Rick chuckled "i will thank you" he pulled the ink card away to reveal the one behind it, the scene hiden in the ink would have been familiar to anyone who had lived in the city from two years ago an remebered a bus crash not to far from the main college.
the twisted metal frame had become a very promonent image on the news networks.
"shall we see if we can get you to answer this one?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa registered the floor under her somewhere in the back of her mind and the slamming of a door. both drugs and exsaustion where taking there toll on her body and soon the young girl slipped into an uneasy sleep, fuled by the sedative.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:03 pm
Gabby pursed her lips."Well, if I turn my head like this," she leaned to the left, "It kinda looks like a mess of balloons that got popped." Then she leaned to the right and squinted her eyes. "And if I do this, it looks a little like that one bus crash a couple years ago. Happy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 pm
((Should I timeskip? We don't seem to be moving very quickly.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:35 pm
((Maybe? I'm lost... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:26 am
((Let's timeskip? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 pm
((Just want to see if snuggle wants to post anything first.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:16 pm
(( ^^: ehehehe....r...really sorry guys.....-hands everyone a brick to chuck at me- >.<; ))

(( rosa is asleep so............o-o um...))

Rosa lay on the floor, her body unmoving. if it wernt for the slow and gentil rise of her chest one would think the poor girl was dead.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick locked at the small neon clock on his desk, his lips pursing in agravation. His next lecture within the college was due meaning his time here was cut short. Running a hand back through his hair the student tossed the card back onto the desk and hopped down, walking over to Gabby and pulling her from the chair "i have a lecture to get to, though i think you have given me enough to work with." pulling the woman back to her cell Rick noted down the time on the small clip bord and shoved her back inside, slamming the steel door shut with little more then a glance in Gabbys direction.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:55 pm
((*timeskips* Next day))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:16 pm
Gabby hadn't even bothered to try and struggle as Rick had dragged her back to her cell, which might have been a mistake as she wasn't prepared for the sudden force with which he threw her into her new room, and hit her head hard against the hard wall. "Well, you sure are a charmer, aren't you?" she had mumbled, feeling warm blood leak down onto her forehead. It took a few hours, or at least that was what it felt like, but eventually Gabby fell asleep, curled up in the corner farthest fom the door. She was still sleeping as the new day dawned, although she had no way of telling.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 pm
Kenneth was up bright at early and was already on his way driving to the abandoned hospital. It was the weekend, so he could spend all day on his experiements. He was already making plans on what kind of tests he would run on the specimens.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff