Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 pm
Shiro of course just deadpanned while looking at Crystal "formal trainign and a little of everything huh." he said obviously -not- believing that for a moment before a small Explosion was heard, and we see Roveth flying back into the room swirly-eyed and 'oro'ing and all, and a black haired blue-eyed girl walking in ,wearing a red and black school-girl ensemble and glaring at Roveth with a look that'd be better fitting on a monster about to devour their prey "who the hell do you think you are answering Emiya's door you.. you... eh?" of course, she looked around, before spying someone she'd recognize as a passing aquaintance and third rate magus, AKA Shiro "oh... great, you're here, that just means it's all your fault, good, glad to know." which made Shiro sweatdrop lightly at the girl's antics.

Emiya of course was currently pale-faced and white-eyed, knowing that having -her- in the house was not a good thing for his health and stress levels. "ahm... yes, well, i think i'll go get some extra food made for you Tohsaka, so we can discuss and all.. excusemenow." of course, Emiya retreated quickly enough leaving a soot-faced Roveth, a Nervous Shiro, an amused Kurama, and a worried Shiki and Kurohime, oh, and an amused spirit that is so far remaining hidden ,but chuckling all the while further stiffening Shiro's posture.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:23 am
"What now?" Crystal, still being relatively new to all this chaos, was only marginally surprised by the girl's arrival and subsequent maiming of Roveth who probably deserved it for all the trouble he was prone to causing. But, she wasn't going to stand for Shiro being blamed for all this when in actuality she was the one responsible for bringing him back here. The fact that Emiya had fled to the kitchen meant that with Roveth presently incapacitated and the various spirits vying to keep out of this, Crystal was also the only one who could really stand up for her old friend's innocence. "Um... actually, I think this is more my fault for insisting on dragging him back here even though he was pretty freaked out about ever coming back."

She glanced at Shingetsu. "I know you're still worried, but if you don't mind I think it's probably better for you to return to your normal size to keep this place from becoming too crowded."

Shingetsu obediently shrunk back down into his regular kudakitsune form and darted up from the floor to coil himself back around his master's neck like a fuzzy scarf, his beady eyes peering distrustfully out from beneath Crystal's shirt collar at the girl who had just barged into Emiya's house.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 am
the magus in question of course looked to Crystal with a raised eyebrow ".... and who might you be?" she asked in a polite sweet tone that wouldn't fool her true friends at all, though Shiro just spoke up with a nervous laugh "uhm... Rin, this is my long time friend crystal, and the one you blasted for no reason is Roveth, by the way.. did he do something to incite a Gem to the face?" he asked warily, causing the girl to scoff "he called me a two bit hack compared to something called shamans or whatever after i mentioned i was a Magus of repute..." she tried to explain a bit with a huff.

Roveth of course chose that time to sit up and raise his hand "i called you a two bit hack because it's you magi that are giving us a bad name in the world." of course this leads to another gem to the face, and Roveth flying off the table. "who asked you, Ahou!" she shook her fist at the swirly-eyed Roveth, leaving Shiro to sigh and look to crystal "to get introductions out of the way, she, is Tohsaka Rin, Heir of the Tohsaka fortune, magus of high standing , possible candidate for the Clocktower, master of the Jewelcrafting Thaumaturgy, and the one who has so many bad things happening to her she needs a scapegoat when her troubles are small details she forgets that bites her back when doing large scale things." of course, this led to him catching a Gem thrown at his face, and tossing it back without the thing blowing his face off ".... how many times have i said not to do that, Tohsaka?" he asked with slightly fanging up teeth in mild stress and anger starting to get to him.

Rin just gave off a laugh as if waving off the very dangerous signs of an angry Shiro " yes well we have more important things to worry about, like the Grail War starting again a few years after the one i participated in, and the fact that it was completely blindsiding, even the Church or the Magi Association could foretell this would happen." she said gravely, looking to Shiro "want to tell me what you know since i know aside from myself and Emiya-kun, you're the one with the most experience with the system outside of the actual makers?" she said gritting her teeth a bit in annoyance.

Shiro frowned a bit, but did explain things, while Emiya was bringing out dessert for everyone, and dinner for Rin and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:41 am
Since Shiro's introduction of her was somewhat incomplete, Crystal inclined her head toward Rin to provide a more complete introduction for herself. "Asakura Crystal, formerly Mizuka, and a shaman from the United States. I'm only going to say this once--I won't tolerate violence without provocation. If you should fail to behave rationally and attack my friends again, you will answer to me. I might lack experience as a Magus, but I do know how to deal with petulant children."

She nodded to Emiya when he brought out dessert. "Thank you again, Emiya-san, for hosting us all on such short notice."

Crystal then turned her gaze back toward Rin. "Now then, Tohsaka-san, none of us wanted to be caught up in this situation, but seeing as we appear to have no other choice other than to participate in this foolishness I would suggest that those of us with the commonsense to do so ought to work together toward a resolution that doesn't involve us trying to kill each other as I understand the body counts for previous Grail Wars have been exceedingly high."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 am
Emiya just smiled a bit, sitting down himself eating a little more himself "it's quite alright Crystal-san, i'm used to having many guests over, wether it be Sakura-san or Tohsaka, or both, not to mention Fuji-nee..." he smiled a bit in happiness in general. though he looked to Kurama who was currently eyeing Rin with the stink-eye, and idly nabbed the fox by the scruff of the neck "now now Kurama-san, i don't think you need to provoke her by mauling her like you did me." of course, Kurama just glanced balefully at the host of this little impromptu party "... she throws one of those Gems again at Shiro, he or i am not liable for what happens next." he said calmly, with bit of coldness.

Rin, meanwhile just listened quietly while gracefully eating ,though the clear twitch on her eyebrow was showing she was -not- appreciating the threats from some overgrown fake canine and the lecture from Crystal, though the mention of Asakura again made Emiya a bit nervous, Rin just pondered over that name "Asakura... if i remember right that family was dealing with more spooks and hobgoblins and fake ghosts and fortune telling... nothing to be too worried about in the realm of modern day thaumaturgy i can tell you tha--" she was cut off mid sentence when an angry voice that made both her and Emiya go stark white had voiced itself, given they'd recognize the voice -anywhere- "So... you dare disgrace yourself before the one person i'd respect as an equal, as well as the wife of a god? just how droll are you, plebian?" and sure enough, a flash from one of Shiro's Guardian Ghost Tablets happened, and out came Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes, staring death and Judgment on Rin, who had actually had the 'nerve' to yelp and hide behind Emiya-san, who was also shaking quite badly.

Shiro of course just groaned and slammed his hand to his face "oh for the love of.." he proceeded to brush off Rin's insults on Crystal's family and glare balefully at Gilgamesh "and now you've made two possible allies scared out of their wits and probably want nothing to do with us, thanks Gilgamesh..." of course, Gil turned to look to Shiro with amusement "i don't intend to harm the faker and his concubine, Shiro-san... i just figured a little... intimidation to quiet down the plebian woman's words would be in order." of course, Rin finally got her voice back, though it was a bit high and almost shrill from the sheer panic "H-h-h-h-how!?!?! how are you still on this plane of existence! Saber defeated you... not only that, but the Fake Priest is dead, you should've had no way to stay in this world!" Shiro of course just sighed, putting his face in both his hands, mumbling incoherently while Gilgamesh resumed death-staring at Rin "How i am still enjoying this plane of existence is none of your concern, Mongrel. now can you act more like an actual person than a deplorable mad beast that needs to be... put out of it's misery?" of course, Emiya just gulped, while he had fought Gilgamesh once before himself and that didn't turn out so well, he -really- didn't need his poor house blown to pieces if Gilgamesh decided to open the Gate of Babylon, or worse... summon -that-.

Roveth just sat up, finally getting over his swirly-eyed motion before, though having the brock look for a moment before opening his eyes "... i think that's quite enough, everyone." he said, the slightly open eye seemed to glow mysteriously as Roveth let out his Furyoku to not freeze people in place, but more to calm everyone down, it was calming, yes, but had an undertone of warning to it, given Roveth was more the type to lead you to your own death, one to be wary uf, but also one to count on being the calmest of the group. "... Tohsaka-san, i'm sure my Baka friend Shiro has filled you in on everything amidst the lecture, do you have anything to Contribute, like your purpose for being here?" though pale-faced and hiding behind Emiya, Rin did speak, a slight bit calmer "well, to be honest, when i saw the Command Seals i came over to make sure Shirou here.." she said tapping on Emiya's shoulder "wouldn't do anything too reckless and stupid... i didn't expect him to have guests, much less -him- here." she then motioned a finger to Shiro ,who eye-twitched in his hands, and Rin eeped when the death stare intensified from Gil, causing her to hide again behind said Sword mage.

Roveth sighed a bit, rubbing his temples a bit "so in essence you came because Emiya-san here is almost like Shiro, one who gets into way too much trouble without supervision, and a good portion of the time it's not even his fault... no wonder you're friends with him Baka-Hikari." of course Shiro looked up at Roveth "oh shut up, Yami-no-Ahou.." he muttered a bit while sighing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:47 pm
Crystal could see that Shiro was steadily losing his grip on the demonic dragon spirit that inhabited his body as he struggled to contain his anger and agitation at Rin's rude and harsh words. Gilgamesh's emergence had done nothing to improve the amount of stress that Shiro was under. And so, without warning, Crystal produced a card from her back pocket. The card was marked on the back with an elaborate yin-yang pattern and on the front with the Kanji for the word 'sleep'. Crystal flicked the Toujinfu, a specialized type of pre-made Ofuda talisman used by Toujinshi, those like herself who were able to utilize the Drive device to summon high ranking Shikigami and make a contract with them, across the table at Shiro. The spell attached to the card would only knock him out for a few minutes, but more importantly it would help to pacify the demon dragon spirit by also forcing it to sleep at the same time and it would have a much more lasting effect on the spirit than it would have on Shiro himself.

"Tohsaka-san," Crystal spoke up again. "You clearly have no understanding of what it means for someone to be a shaman. Shamans have been around for thousands of years, since the dawn of human civilization. Shamans are people like myself, Shiro, and Roveth, who connect this world to the world of spirits. It used to be a well respected practice until the various governments of larger nations got too big for their own egos and decided that they didn't have any further need of spiritualists to protect them from the unseen world. Government officials around the world have created elaborate false accounts to make shamans look like charlatans just to try to get rid of us and make us look like con artists. And true enough, there are plenty of fake fortune tellers out there who are just preaching the same old rehearsed tripe of providing a personalized reading that is so saturated with generalizations that they could apply to anyone. But they aren't proper shamans and they've probably never even seen a ghost. It's almost impossible for a layman to distinguish between a real shaman and one of those bogus fortune tellers."

Crystal sighed quietly and took another bite of her dessert. "Emiya-san, this is truly delicious."

"As for the Asakura family," Crystal continued. "I married into the family so I'm not part of the actual bloodline. True, they deal primarily with pacifying youkai and oni spirits that still run rampant in this country, but they also take in abandoned children who have been rejected by their families for having the ability to see ghosts, as well as other shamanic powers, to be raised as disciples. And believe me, children with shamanic powers get abandoned and ridiculed more often than you think. There are few things more dangerous than a young, resentful shaman who doesn't know how to control their powers and starts conjuring oni from their negative emotions."

"As for what that guy is doing here with us," Crystal inclined her head toward Gilgamesh. "I don't know all the details, but somehow Shiro was able to convince him to become his guardian ghost."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:17 pm
of course, while Shiro would be thankful later for Crystal's help with his inner turmoil as it is, the current moement he was conveniently KO'ed and asleep, much to at least Kurama's relief, as the Fox spirit sighed and idly wandered around past Rin, making her go wide-eyed, before watching the fox approach Gilgamesh before turning back to everyone else "Actually, it's more along the lines of Gilgamesh was, in his terms 'slightly impressed' with Shiro when he met him during the England Grail War Fiasco we were in. and Gilgamesh offered to stay as a Guardian Ghost to 'watch this interesting subject struggle to survive and slowly make his worth shine'." of course, the blonde headed King nodded a bit, idly headtilting to the side a bit "what the Kitsune said is true, actually. it's a passing interest really. granted, being around the man is quite amusing when he and the fox here bicker like children." he said with an amused chuckle, with a grumbling fox next to him.

Emiya just sat there while eating, slowly, before picking up on a few words Kyuubi said "wait, England? hey, tohsaka, isn't that where the Clocktower is for the Magi association?" Rin actually snapped out of her funk and scaredness, though nervous clearly still, she said nothing about Gilgamesh and just looked to her friend "yeah, it's in london... wait.. there was a Holy Grail War there? but how? most of the Leylines in England are rerouted to the clocktower to use for the magi's studies and experiments in the tower..."

Roveth actually spoke up "i can clear that one up, apparently someone got their hands on knowledge of how the fuyuki Grail worked, probably from one of the Makers themselves, namely the Wizard Marshall and practicioner of the Second Magic himself, Zelretch. they used the almost gone but still powerful leylines in Stonehenge to set it up, but the whole system went rampant after the third Servant was defeated, led to nearly a spiritual and physical bloodbath on epic proportions, in fact, Gilgamesh here was one of the Servants summoned there, along with one other by sheer luck, but i won't disclose that identity due to Shiro telling me to keep it confidential." he sighed lightly "Lyserg and Shiro were the only two strong shamans on hand in England at the time, and they -barely- managed to help get the system shut down and the Heroic Spirits to pass on again, though, as i said, two stayed for their own reasons."

Emiya just shuddered, looking right to the asleep Shiro in the corner, then gilgamesh "wait, if Gilgamesh is here, wouldn't that mean he can't be chosen as a Servant in this new Grail War?" Roveth nodded a bit "from what little i know through Shiro, even though there's an infinite realm of possibilities from the Throne of Heroes, the Gilgamesh you know can't be selected to be a servant. even if the lines on the rules are blurring enough to include a Shaman with virtually minimal training in Magecraft, myself that is, then Shiro, the Tracing Magus that learned from you, Emiya-san, and a Shaman who has not even -touched- a single spell of modern day thaumaturgy as grail participants..." Roveth sighed "what next, it won't be just 7 servants but more than 7, maybe 14? 16? any takers?" of course, cue cricket chirps here. "... didn't think so."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm
Crystal was frowning hard in Roveth's direction, but then sighed heavily. "You really shouldn't joke around about this, but at any rate, as it has already been so eloquently stated, we're going to need at least one Servant with a powerful Noble Phantasm capable of destroying the Grail and also purifying some of the malignant magic that has corrupted it. In the meantime, since I have literally zero experience with modern day thaumaturgy, as Roveth said, I'm clearly going to need a crash course in modern magecraft to be of any use here."

She then dug out her Oracle Pager again and started dialing into the cellphone function. "In any case, it looks like we're going to be stuck in this city until this all blows over, so if it's all the same to the rest of you, I'm just going to let Hao know he should probably head on over," Crystal stated as she got up from the table and held the Oracle Pager up to her ear and began talking into the receiver while stepping out into the other room. She hoped that Tamao wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Hoshi and Hime, since there was no telling what sort of trouble the two could get up to in this city, besides which they were already enrolled in school back in Funbarigaoka. Tamao was about the only person Crystal could trust with those two who could actually keep them in check after all the trouble she went through raising Hana and keeping the little idiot alive. She also started to wonder, since Roveth mentioned Lyserg's involvement in the incident in England and Lyserg being an international private detective, if they might find him also investigating Fuyuki City at some point. Lyserg would certainly be a welcome ally to have on their side.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:08 pm
Roveth nodded a bit, looking to Rin lightly "well, i'll leave that to Rin, she's the more experienced magus here, Emiya-san, we'll need to use your 'workshop' and the Ritual circle there to summon our servants, so we'll have to set that up." Emiya nodded, having nervously finished his dessert he got up and followed the dark 'brother' ogf Shiro and all, out back so they could get to work quickly.

Rin meanwhile just pondered her optiosn a bit while sighing after taking a bite of her dessert once she finisehd dinner "so wish i could talk Shirou into being my cook at the manor.. mou..." she wistfully said, before looking to Crystal a bit to picture her and all "hmm.. well, Thaumaturgy, in it's simplest state, is the recreation of a Miracle, or Mystery." she said, pausing a moment to choose her words so she didn't sound like she would babble in front of a certain blonde haired king who'd kill her for not getting to the point "basically, it's what Science can produce, but without the needed time or funds or supplies and preparation needed for it." she then took another bite of her dessert "Basically, it's to take one's Prana, or life force from within the user's body, and use it to transform the external world. there's two ways one can use Prana, one, is through a Prana, or Magic Core, of sorts, but that's usually reserved for mythical beasts that have such magical power that even their presence alters the world, like Dragons. the more appropriate method, for Humans, is the use of Magic Circuits, which are born within the Soul. there's no natural way to increase or decrease their number since birth, but there are a few artificial ways, all very dangerous... i'll say this now, and hope it sticks, one who is a magus walks with Death." of course, she then noticed the Oracle Pager and blinked, and blinked again "wait, what's that contraption? it's not going to blow up or possess people is it?" she asked a bit wary, showing her... ire and nervousness around Technology, especially technology she had never even -seen- before, granted, Technology hates her, and she it, she'd rather stick to reading a book than using those.. what did they call them.. 'tablets'... though she didn't know how slabs of stone would help them read some sort of thing in the spiritual realm.

Shiro meanwhile continued to snooze on, though his head was being nudged by Gilgamesh's foot in amusement and all "well this is amusing... too bad Shiro-san's out cold, might be interesting to see how he could help explain magecraft as well... but it's probably best to let him sleep his irritation off."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm
Crystal, of course, raised an eyebrow at how nervous Rin seemed to be toward the Oracle Pager. "I don't think it can explode. Honestly, I'm not even sure the Oracle Pager contains standard electronic parts since it's a traditional handcrafted device made by a shamanic Native American tribe called the Patch and is powered by channeling a direct link to the Great Spirit, essentially the collective memory of the universe, what some would even call 'God'."

Even while Crystal was explaining all that she was considering what she had just been told about thaumaturgy. So, basically, she just had to figure out how to use her own life force energy, this Prana, in place of Furyoku to cut out the middleman of channeling spirits to manifest some desired effect. It sounded a bit complicated, but it probably wasn't outside the realm of possibility given that Crystal already had a few such tricks hidden up her sleeve. Granted, she never really thought anything of them since it never seemed important before. She focused idly on a glass of water on the table causing the contents to rise up out of the glass, into the air, floating towards Shiro and then splashing him in the face. "Oi, Shiro, haven't you done enough napping already?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:46 pm
Shiro just sputtered a bit, before opening an eye blearily and looked to Crystal with a plain 'huh' look, before the day's events come rushing back, he groaned, and facepalmed "... thanks Crystal." he said, sincerely, before seeing the positively... spaced out with @_@ look on her face Rin, over the fact of how something that acted suspiciously like Technology was 'traditional', and of course, seam coming out of her ears, making Shiro sweatdrop a bit lightly "... what'd i miss?" Kurama of course spoke up as Gilgamesh was leaning against the wall in amusement "well, it seems Rin questioned Crystal about the Oracvle Pager for some reason, like she's... wary of anything technological." of course, Shiro blinked, and sighed "ah, right.. most modern day magi, Rin included, hate Technology with a passion.. forgot about that..."

Rin of course was spazzing at what Crystal said over the Pager and all, before shaking her head a bit and moving to yank Shiro over to sit down at the table "enough talk about alien technology i have n oclue how they work, 'kay? good!" she cleared her throat a bit, much to the amusement of Shiro, Gil, and Kurama, before continuing "anyway.. the way to usually know how many magic circuits in a person are is different, unfortunately i'm not the person to ask on that, however, i at least know how to open them for someone, all it takes is a channeling of Prana into one's magic circuits for the first time, so Shiro here can do a small Prana transfer for such a thing, basically he'll need skin contact though, preferably along the back so we dont' have to make more rumors about him being a delinquent to Fujimura-sensei if she's around..." Shiro of course frowned, and looked at Rin "well, true as it is, i can only open a few, so we open up a few for her to utilize for the Servant Summoning Ritual, then if one of us gets Caster, then the Caster can do the rest in unlocking her full potential, since my Prana has always been sporadic, like.. something.. suppressing..." of course, this made him wide-eyed, and immediately slam his head on the table, groaning "just -great-. i think i know another thrice-damned side effect of -THAT- issue..."

Kurama blinked, frowning a bit at Shiro ,before walking over "what do you mean?" Shiro sighed "Magic Circuits are based within the soul, guess what else i have inside me?" he said, looking right to the kitsune with a pointed look, and Kurama actually went wide-eyed "you mean that damned overgrown undead lizard has been screwing you over on the magic circuit front, but not on the furyoku front?" Shiro nodded "how else would i -barely- get Shirou's tracing capabilities down and nothing else? it's because something's pressing too close and interfereing with them! not to mention i always found it odd that i could barely activate three of the circuits, even though they are -very- strong..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Crystal shrugged and fastened the Oracle Pager onto her right arm since she got the feeling she might want to have it accessible from here on in. "Well, I got in touch with Hao and told him to head on over. No trickery on that front. He's going to take the train like a regular person to avoid drawing attention to himself. Tamao is going to watch Hoshi and Hime for us, but we should still probably keep an eye out for Hana because he's definitely going to try to sneak his way here because he's been just itching to find someone to fight." Her little nephew definitely didn't take after his father.

"So, about how much contact is actually needed for this Prana transfer?" The only reason she asked was because the way Rin had put it made it sound pretty intimate like they might want to go somewhere more private than Emiya's dining room. Shiro's realization about how the demonic dragon spirit must have been suppressing his Magic Circuits was certainly interesting and alarming. Of course, it did kind of make sense that it hadn't suppressed his Furyoku since Furyoku is the spiritual power used to materialize an Oversoul and the stress of constantly having that demonic dragon spirit inside him had more than likely been a contributing factor in actually enhancing his level of Furyoku. That was generally how parasitic demonic spirits would effect their host. "At any rate, we should probably get this over with."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:55 am
Shiro just shook his head lightly while chuckling "we can do the small bit we can in here, not that big a deal." he said, while Gilgamesh ,seeing things were getting going, decided to go back into spirit ball form and returned to his tablet to sleep as Shiro moved over, while focusing a bit in his mind as he recalled his trigger: being dunked into molten lava, as he took the plunge, his three -STRONG- but meager circuits opened up, flaring slgihtly to show on his hand in visible blue-green outlines "ready whenever you are Crystal." he said lightly, while Rin spoke up "right, one more thing, but when you start to work in opening your circuits and closing them ,be sure to develop mental triggers in how you flip the switch." she said seriously to the shaman about to become a magus and all.

Roveth and Emiya were both thankfully still out back ,but that was a good thing, while Kyuubi was cursing every deity he knew in the book for Shiro's blatant inability to do much magecrafts due to that thrice-damned demonic dragon spirit within the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:12 am
The task of creating powerful mental imagery was something that Crystal was exceedingly well-versed in. Manifesting the contents of her imagination was the entire basis of her self-taught usage of spiritual power. Crystal closed her eyes and envisioned herself standing on a hillside alongside a river beneath a starry night sky.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be," Crystal stated simply but firmly. Then, within her mindscape, shooting stars began raining down from the sky to envelope Crystal in cosmic fire. "Let's get this over with."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:32 pm
Shiro had nodded, and brought his circuit glowing hand up to Crystal's back, and proceeded to put a gentle touch of his palm to it, letting his circuits connect and start to go into Crystal's body, working to dig deeper, filtering past the furyoku given Shiro knew how to bear past it, as he muttered to himself, though crystal could hear 'my body... is made of blades.' before a surge of prana would flush into the body, and work to spark Crystal's soul ,and her circuits to life, as many as he could achieve with the furyoku kind-of dampening things between the two, even with Shiro knowing how to bypass it.

Rin watched with trepidation, given she never realized that shiro had so few circuits, it bothered her, given she -could- sense the potential in him, but she doubted she could unlock it. at the moment, she kept quiet and sipped on her drink while glancing out towards the back where she knew Emiya and Roveth were working on setting up and -recreating- the Summoning circle in Emiya's workshop.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff