Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 am
"Don't compare me with them" Selicia frowned, looking quite displeased before she spent the spikes on a detour, curving to the side before actually hitting Kyo. She herself jumped up and let the wings sprout from her back and lift her up. The sound of the flapping wings sounded just like strong winds. She flipped in mid air before landing at Kyo's side and slashing straight at him with her scythe. "If that's the case, then we're going to have a lot of fun" She said, her voice a little strained as she brought down the scythe to hit him.
((OOC: Indeed.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 pm
Standing there as the ice then scythe connected with Kyo a different sound then flesh could be heard echoing thru the air. It was neither metal nor a bone sound but Selicia would find that her attack had not even made the young contractor move from his spot. The Scythe itself laid against his forearm the blade not even scratching the armor that now surrounded the boy. Reaching out Kyo grabbed the blade tightly pulling Selicia forward towards him. "Don't worry I am sure that we will be" Kyo said with a smile before blowing another jet of flames at Selicia at nearly point blank range.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am
Xistund
Now he knew he thought he would not care who the rock hit hut he could not help but feel bad for doing so now. "I'm sorry miss, I just lost and confused I did not mean to take it out on you." He said but he could feel something in the back of his mind tell him to attack this woman and he didn't know what it was. "Um I don't know you do I?"

Asriel tilted her head. What an odd question. It didn't even reach her mind that he had a demon inside of him though. She was much too dense for that. "Well I don't know you so I don't think you know me," she commented, scratching her head. "But I'm Asriel. I'm lost too. What's your name?" She said in a fairly friendly tone, outstretching her hand for a shake.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 am
"Um I don't really know what my name is..." the boy said rubbing the back of his head like he was sorry for it.  

Xistund

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 am

Selicia widened her eyes before acting on impulse, jumping up, still holding onto the handle of the scythe, using it like some kind of pole vault so she was able to jump higher. When she was right above Kyo, she pressed down on the scythe with the great strength that the weapon granted her while she held it. She didn't know how it affected Kyo but the cement under his feet definitely cracked from the force. She then used her force to pull away from Kyo and jump back, all the way to the edge of the building. She then promptly jumped backwards, off the ledge as gigantic angel wings formed on her back. The two fighting below could probably see her. In any case, she was kind of pissed off at this point though the doll-like expression remained. She let the wind gather at the tip of her scythe until a wall of ice shards formed in front of her. She then pushed forward with her free hand so the shards flew towars Kyo at a high speed. "You wouldn't hit, beat up or rape a girl but you would attempt to incinerate them. Interesting." She said with not much emotion.

((OOC: Sawwy, I didn't have time but to read posts a while ago but I can post now~~ ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 am
Standing there showing little regard for her moves Kyo didn't even move as the concrete below him cracked under the force his armor not even having a scratch on it from taking the blow of her Scythe. As she flipped away tho Kyo reached up pulling his face shield down as she jumped off the side of the building. "Suicide?" he muttered until the angel wings formed on her back pulling her into the air above him. "I said it was a made up rule I just put into effect a few moment's ago I never said I really played by those rules either" kyo called ducking his face down as the ice shards slammed into his armor shattering off of it and doing no damage at all.

Looking back up at her as the barrage died down Kyo shifted himself somewhat inhaling deep as he laughed a bit leaning forwards. "Feeling safe in the air" he called questioning her a bit before he stood back up straight. The sound of bones twisting and snapping along with flesh ripping filled the air as he leaned forward again two large black ebony wings sprouting from his back as he stood there walking towards the edge. "I hope your not holding back yet just because of my looks" Kyo called up to her with a hidden smile as he gave a hard flap of the wings before rocketing towards the girl his shoulder leading to slam into her.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 am

"Is that so?" Selicia said, just waiting for the boy. When he sprouted ebony wings, she raised an eyebrow. "Are powers are at opposite poles, aren't they?" She said before continuing, "An angel of death and a demon of sorts. It's cliche" Then, when Kyo rocketed towards her, she used a tactic that she often did. She let the wings disappear and she went into free fall, stopping her fall by forming wings again right when she was above Miles and Darius, saying, "I'm busy right now. Can't help you" before she flew fast, out of the city to make sure the citizens were unharmed before she turned back to Kyo.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 am
"A demon would cower at the powers I hold" he said laughing as he went past her stopping his progression as he darted after her. "No we can talk about things being cliche when I am picking you up in the dustpan." Holding his hands to the side as a burst of flames extended from them a twisted b*****d sword appeared in the boy's hand. Stopping just infront of Selicia he swung the blade with one arm the power amplified by him stopping suddenly and inertia taking effect.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 am

Selicia stopped short of speeding into Kyo before she went into free fall again, pointing her scythe straight at him as a barrage of ice shards hit him. "Damn it. No one should be able to fly faster than me" She said before making her wings sleeker and adding a pair of wings on her heels. "Ouch. So cocky. I wonder how certain you are about that" She said, before returning to flight.

((OOC: I'm out. Mwah! See you guys tomorrow~ Aya out! *vanish*))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 am
"Well seeing the fact that none of your little ice shards are doing anything other then harmlessly tinking off my armor and the fact I really haven't started trying to hard yet" he said with a small shrug as he floated there his sword propped over his shoulder with one hand as he stood there. "This is really getting us nowhere tho you can't do any damage to me with your little attacks while just wait for you to mess up during your little wing vanishing tricks" he called looking back towards the city. "But I do have a thing that can get you fighting more on the offensive" he said with a hidden smile as he started to flap his wings taking him back towards the city at full speed.
(Going to bed for the night.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:22 am
omgIisonfiyah
Miles raised his sword to block the attack. When the fist connected with the sword, a shockwave was produced that would send both combatants scooting back a few feet. "So, it would appear that you yourself are capable of manipulating the elements." Miles said, still standing at the ready.

Darius opened his fist, the stone around it crumbling and falling to the floor as he stood up straight with a small grin "so it seems, but who is the stronger of us?" he pulled a lighter from his pocket before sparking it "burn...." he waved his other hand over the flame as it grew into a welling fire ball, he held it above his head before throwing his hand forward, the flame reacting, flying towards Miles, scorching the ground as it moved with great speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 pm
Asriel laughed at him but restrained her giggles with her hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just that your lost and you don't know who you are. You are like...a lost puppy." Asriel held her hands behind her back, habitually rubbing the ring on her finger. "Well, do you know where you want to go? Who do you think you are?" Asriel's imagination flushed out any logical thoughts, her head filled with possibilities of him being a secret agent or someone who grew from the ground in a magical forest. She looked at him with her blue eyes, her look of curiousity plastered on her face. "I guess I could name you if you can't think of a name for yourself," she murmured, tapping her lips. Losing Father Ren was far from her mind.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Inge prevented herself from rolling her eyes at the man; preventing the destruction of the planet? God, he made this sound so serious. It was almost annoying.. But, she focused more on the relief of managing to 'bargain' her way out of getting exorcised. Who knew what could happen if she let him do that?! She did frown as he mentioned that last tidbit. Forcing it out..? She felt her stomach turn at the thought; it was hard enough to get the creature in her, but dragging it out sounded rather painful. Oh, yes, she definitely couldn't stick with this man. "Well, follow me.." She swallowed, unable to hide her nervousness as she turned away. She largely blamed the demon on it, though. Stupid creature, making her so emotional. She started towards where she felt that last pulse, hoping it would be a big enough ruckus to buy her some time to think. But, she guessed, she ought to try to figure out what the man knew. She looked at him in contemplation for a second before speaking up, "..So.. where are you going to bring me? After we get my friend."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm
"The church" Tai said simply as he followed her his stride having lost the small sway to it with all the running he had burned thru the bit of alcohol he had drank earlier and wanted more but decided to hold off on it for a bit. "Tell me something since this is likely going to be a bit and I didn't ask you before. Why would someone like you make a contract. From what I can tell there is nothing beneficial for you out of it" Tai said as he walked just behind the girl looking ahead. Most of the Contractor's he had come in contact with had a good deal of physical or mental strength and the Demon or Force inside only helped strengthen that. This one on the other hand either she wasn't showing her true power or really had very little to go with.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

The church didn't give her much of an answer. She frowned and was about to question him more on that when he turned right around to ask her a question in return. Inge frowned; 'someone like her'? "I can't be that much different from any of these 'contracters'." She said defensively, disliking the idea he could think she couldn't benefit from the contract like others. What, did he think she was somehow lesser than the rest? "What about you? I don't see what's beneficial for you to be an exorcist anyway. It's not like getting rid of one of us at a time - or even a handful - is going to make much of a dent on our types." Ha, there - if he thought she was being useless, then he should look in a mirror!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff