Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:17 am
S.M. grinned with his current victory. "Hmm... I think that might be everything. Should we start the ritual thing?" S.M. said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:14 pm
Innocence thought for a moment. "Hmm...I need to make sure we have all of them..." She looked over at Midnight, who was gray from the tip of her tail to the base of her ears. "We're missing one..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Frozen knocks on the door and walks in. "Hey Sorry for barging in Dust but I need your help...oh hey guys whats going on?" Frozen looks around and notices the many different Midnights. "Ugh...Ocean must have hit me too much cause I'm seeing things."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:10 pm
"Well, I know one who needs to get down here." S.M. said walking up the stairs. He walked into the room where 'fun' was had and quickly noticed Lust in the bed. "Okay," he started, "Get dressed, we've almost got all the emotions out."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 pm
"Master Blood told me to stay." Lust said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 am
"Do as he says." Blood called up the stairs. "Something's going to go down..."

Dust sighed. "This place is cramped. There's, what, like seven Midnights in my house? This is complete idiocy." He sighed, lacing his fingers behind his head. "Especially a bunch of ******** CATS. I despise the beings."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 pm
All the Midnights glared at Dust, and Anger's ears flattened to her head as she hissed.

Lust sighed as she got out of bed and gathered up her clothes.us  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm
S.M. walked down with Lust and let out a slight sigh. "Alright, Now what?" he said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:14 pm
"Let's shoot them all in their faces. That might be fun." Dust said sarcastically. "Maybe something having to do with Innocence, since she seems to know the most." He then began singing softly to himself in the singer's voice perfectly, "My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that b***h. He tells me everyday..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 pm
Midnight growled and slammed her hand on the table. "******** YOU, DUST! GO TO HELL!" She then stormed from the house again, her emotions following.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:16 pm
S.M. groaned in annoyance. "Damn it, Dust! We just got her calmed down too! Jesus! Learn when the time to talk like a smart a** is appropriate, or don't ******** talk at all!" he huffed, running out the door after Midnight. He soon caught up and ran in front of the group. "Midnight, stop and breathe for a sec. What Dust did was stupid, yes, but you can't just storm out, we need to save you now or you'll be gone..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Midnight hissed. "MAYBE I WANNA BE GONE! NOBODY WOULD CARE, OBVIOUSLY!"

Frost groaned. "Not again..." She ran out after the others.

The tips of Midnight's feet started to vanish, and her whole body was a pale grey.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:59 pm
"Don't contradict me!" S.M. shouted in annoyance. "If nobody would care, then why are we trying to get your emotions out to save your life?! You say over and over again, "No one cares if I die! Nobody loves me! Nobody ever tries to help me!" The rage in S.M.'s voice was starting to build uncontrollably. "I've never met someone more out of touch with what is actually going on in their life! You have so much and don't even ******** realize it! You're a princess! Royalty! You have amazing friends and family that DO love and try whatever they can to HELP you!" Flames were starting to seep out from under his spiked quills. "Yeah, your parents were taken from you, but you still HAD people around you! Try being left alone with nobody around to even hear you cry for help! To feed you! To love you!" S.M.'s words were becoming choked as tears started streaming down his face in pitiful sobs. "I was LUCKY those Flickey found me! If they hadn't, I would've died alone! ALONE! Truly alone! You're being nothing but selfish! You say that you want to die because no one loves you, but the opposite is true! You have tons of friends that love you and would miss you if you died! But if that's how you want to live your ******** life, then--!" S.M. trailed off. His head facing the ground. A shower of tears falling to the ground, the sound of sobs filling the silent street. The flames died down slightly, but were still visible. His whole body was shaking with mixed feelings.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Frost looked sadly at S.M., then glared at her sister. "MIDNIGHT, GET A GRIP!" She shouted, slapping her.

Midnight, stunned, rubbed her cheek. "F-Frost..." Finally, a dark orange Midnight appeared, Confusion.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Frozen sighs and gets his cell. "I know how to get her to snap out of it....get another moody person to help." He then texts Moon... Emotions...Midnight out of control need help. "I'm going to assume Moon will know what my text means because i sure don't know whats going on."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff