Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:01 pm
"Of course I haven't. I told you already I am a thief.... A thief do you really think I spend my time around boats where the only thing I can really take is from the crew on a weekly or monthly basis" he growled getting up and lightly knocking Kieren on the back of the head. "Your head must really be filled with brine there Kieren it sounds hollow" he laughed looking out towards the horizon. "Judging by the wind tho I would say we will likely hear from it tho in a few hours" he told him deciding to give an estimate on it.
(Will start using the picture again when I scroll back and copy it. If I suddenly start posting in just plain black it means im working and on my Ipod. I can't really do color easily on it so I just stick with black.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren flinched away, chuckling uneasily. "Awright, I get it, mate. Leave me noggin alone." He leaned over the edge of the crow's nest and looked around the deck, spotting the quartermaster. "Oi! Mr. Ebon! Where's the cap'n?" he called down. The bigger man looked up. "In 'er cabin. What's this 'bout, Kieren?" "Harding says there's a storm abrewin'!" "What's it's heading?" Kieren turned back to Joseph. "What direction's it comin' from?"

(Okay.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:41 pm
"You lot are useless" he said giving a slightly odd look before walking to the edge of the crow's nest. Looking to where the sun was at Jacob felt the direction of the wind. It was coming from the south but likely a cross wind or other such thing would bring the storm hitting them from the south east. "South east" he said to him as he looked over. Like it or not even if he wasn't sure about it no one on the ship seemed to be able to do what he thought was a simple thing to do. The words Keiren had said to him about him being one of a kind rung in his ears as he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren stared at Joseph for a minute, then started laughing. He leaned back over the edge and called down to the quartermaster. "False alarm, it's a sou'easter. Jus' gonna be a light 'un if anythin'."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:02 am
"The hell is so funny about me telling you which way the storm was likely coming from" Joesph asked looking at him. "From what I can tell none of the crew is competent enough to judge something like that. All of you seem to hardened by the sea to read the weather" he muttered leaning over the edge of the crows nest. "Isn't this something that your supposed to be able to do anyways Kieren" he asked him looking over his shoulder at the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren laughed. "Yer new ta the sea. I jus wanted ta see if'n ya could accurately pinpoint the weather comin' about. A sou'easter ain't a wind ta worry 'bout. 'Twon't bring a storm. Maybe a drizzle or a cloudburst, but nary a storm's come of a sou'easterly wind." The lookout took his spyglass from his belt and looked out in the direction Joseph had said the wind was coming from. "Ah, there's the rain ya smelled," he smiled, handing the glass to Joseph. "See? Naught more'n a drizzle."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Looking at him Joesph rolled his eyes somewhat. "What ever" he sighed leaning against the woodwork. Taking the spyglass Joesph looked thru it with a bored look. The sight of clouds coming off the horizon was easy to start to see. Ahh it would be great for it to be a heavy storm to knock Kieren down a few pegs he thought looking around before pulling the spy glass down. Handing it over to him Joesph looked down at the deck below. "Twenty gold puts on that it becomes more then a simple drizzle before it gets here" he said looking at Keiren with a bit of a smirk. He knew his sense of smell was sharp and would put money on his words of a storm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren shrugged. "Sure. But storm's smell diff'rent out on the open sea. Fer all you know, the brine's screwin' yer sense'a smell o'er." He returned the glass to his belt. Then he leaned over the edge of the crow's nest again and called down to the quartermaster. "Oi, Mr. Ebon! Let the crew know ta be ready fer rain, 'kay?" The bigger man nodded curtly, and Kieren looked back at Joseph. "E'en if it's jus' a drizzle, it changes the ship's carriage. 'specially the steerage an' the bilge."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 pm
"Maybe you are right but I still keep my bet" he laughed looking over at him. "So then what now?" looking at him he rubbed the side of his head. "I mean what are you going to do since it's just as you say a light drizzle?" he questioned with a bit of a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren laughed. "We just keep a watch on the horizon while the rest'a the crew make sure we're ship-shape an' ready fer the rain."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 pm
"Yea yea" he muttered looking out at the sea. "This really is a boring life when your not fighting pirates or almost dying" he sighed cracking his neck a few times. "What do you do for fun on this ship besides your crew related male on male orgies" he laughed only kidding of course.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren cocked an eyebrow and leaned back against the nest's frame. "Oh, ya figured that 'un out, huh?" he said. "Naw, I'm kiddin' wit'cha. Once a week, we have a li'l party. Few a the mates get out instruments. We feast, sing, dance, all that. Yer lucky, Harding, I think we're havin' one t'night."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm
"A night of merriment and drinking" he muttered thinking about it. It would be like a bar mostly men with few if any women along with it. The only one he had seen so far was the captain and he doubted that there were likely any more women on the boat that he figured. Something about a woman in a more authoritative place not being to keen to having competition. "Fine fine I guess that will have to do as a bit of entertainment" he laughed.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Aye, that it will," Kieren laughed along.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff