Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rookie Cup Bleachers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm
Grandwing
note: *Green and White cards cannot be targeted by certain card disablers (such as infinity tower, digimon emperor) because these cards are pretty much auto-activated.

But then why can they be switched? I mean if one card can target them then another should be able too? I mean Positron Laser for example wouldn't be activated by that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:59 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
Awww...I would've liked to join in a rookie tournament...stupid school and essays and tests and all that stuff...after tomorrow I'm done school until January, so I will try to stay in the loop then! smile

Good luck to the people in the tournament, I sincerely hope that one of you wins it! XD

I am pretty sure you would of won because you have one of the better rookie decks that can beat a mega.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:01 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Grandwing
note: *Green and White cards cannot be targeted by certain card disablers (such as infinity tower, digimon emperor) because these cards are pretty much auto-activated.

But then why can they be switched? I mean if one card can target them then another should be able too? I mean Positron Laser for example wouldn't be activated by that.

yes they can be switched and targeted but not directly playable.
refer: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19001903  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Grandwing

Grandy said that we should redo the first turn. (though I am sure you will do the same thing)  

KiroMishima
Crew

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 pm
If you persist in using your digimon emperor against his illegal, it's true that he "will not be able to use it" however due to its AUTO effect, it will still be activated on his turn.

This is pretty much pointless and I suggest you redo the first turn.

*this situation applies to all white and green cards.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 pm
Grandwing
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Grandwing

yes they can be switched and targeted but not directly playable.
refer: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19001903

So I can target it all I want. It just doesn't effect the playability.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:06 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Grandwing

For that note, I thought Illegal was activated by cards like Digi-Emperor. :0 I guess not though haha~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Blademaster Banryu
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Grandwing

For that note, I thought Illegal was activated by cards like Digi-Emperor. :0 I guess not though haha~

It was. I am just not sure if it negates the eff or anything.  

KiroMishima
Crew

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:08 pm
Grandwing
If you persist in using your digimon emperor against his illegal, it's true that he "will not be able to use it" however due to its AUTO effect, it will still be activated on his turn.

This is pretty much pointless and I suggest you redo the first turn.

*this situation applies to all white and green cards.

While that makes sense. It doesn't matter to me either way. I just needed Envy and Gatomon taken care off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:11 pm
NO! Take his suggestion! NOW!!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 pm
No Karan. I made my mistake and I must live with it. It is the honourable thing to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:16 pm
No it is not. I am offering a redo and it will be an honor to see you do a redo move.  

KiroMishima
Crew

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm
Karan you are an honourable warrior to offer that. But I cannot accept. It would sully my reputation and that is something I can nay do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:21 pm
......I think I've missed something here.... :0 Draco, how did you reuse Chains of Hell just now....? Dx *brainsplode* emotion_zombie  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:25 pm
Blademaster Banryu
......I think I've missed something here.... :0 Draco, how did you reuse Chains of Hell just now....? Dx *brainsplode* emotion_zombie

Same way I reused it before.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces