Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:22 pm
AandOE
Sin Indulged by Desire

I see ya there~ Just waiting on both Dcme and Black to post, and the posting order to finish before I can do so, myself. ^_^ Unless they don't mind just dying there... (not likely XD)

Jaaa~..........Mmmm I suppose then.....We could always start with out them 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm
AandOE
Sin Indulged by Desire

I see ya there~ Just waiting on both Dcme and Black to post, and the posting order to finish before I can do so, myself. ^_^ Unless they don't mind just dying there... (not likely XD)
hes posting timorrow  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:41 am
as a heads up to all kumo nin who are coming to the office fight, you will not know the identity of Black. He is shrouded by clothing for anbu purposes, as in the pic. That is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 pm
Dcme

Hey Dcme, just a heads up here: Unless your doton swimming jutsu's chakra trumps the figure's (I can guarantee that it doesn't), you'll be out in the open, tossed unceremoniously into the air. If you'd like to rewrite the post, it'll be more interesting than waiting around with the same effect going on again. It's like Black's crow, in that the crow won't be going anywhere soon. ^_^  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
as a heads up to all kumo nin who are coming to the office fight, you will not know the identity of Black. He is shrouded by clothing for anbu purposes, as in the pic. That is all.

edited it so Haituro doesn't know who it is just "The cloaked anbu"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:14 pm
Jonderken
The Sleeping Pacifist

edited it so Haituro doesn't know who it is just "The cloaked anbu"
oh you aint have to edit lol i was just making it clear before someone just randomly said Black as in convo wise like Az or whoever else is showing up  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 pm
@Sleepy: Your crow's actions made me smile and laugh, which is cool. I needed the uplifting post after the sort o' day I had today. ^_^ Thanks~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:23 pm
I cant wait for this to end so I can get back to training >_<;  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:25 pm
YES, training! XD I've seen people doing flashbacks during the event. Why not do one of those?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 pm
Because I need to be promoted, to learn more bloodline techniques and I did one of those flashbacks just to do a flashier exit from the HQ.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:28 pm
Dcme

How's the rewrite going?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:41 pm
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
FEEL KUMO'S RATH

-dresses in cheer outfit and holds out pompoms-
go black go!  

Aquos Dragoa

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:46 pm
AandOE
Dcme

How's the rewrite going?

Fine, cause I'm not doing it > O >

You somehow force me up miles below earth without a stated jutsu, then you tell me that I can't swim through the ground because you exerted more chakra? How does chakra exertion allow what you've done when you don't tell me how you did it, what you used to do it, and further howwwww you sensed him moving that far below ground? < O <

Of course, I argue on the grounds of everything that I've previously stated and you telling me that chakra has something to do with me swimming through earth miles and miles below this figure, whom doesn't have a apparent chakra pool, stamina pool, list of techniques, nor stated any of such. > O >

Blah blah blah. Though I feel like my words will fall on deaf ears, I'll probably edit when I'm tired of arguing a point that won't be heard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Dcme
AandOE
Dcme

How's the rewrite going?

You somehow force me up miles below earth without a stated jutsu, then you tell me that I can't swim through the ground because you exerted more chakra? How does chakra exertion allow what you've done when you don't tell me how you did it, what you used to do it, and further howwwww you sensed him moving that far below ground? < O <

Of course, I argue on the grounds of everything that I've previously stated and you telling me that chakra has something to do with me swimming through earth miles and miles below this figure, whom doesn't have a apparent chakra pool, stamina pool, list of techniques, nor stated any of such. > O >

Blah blah blah. Though I feel like my words will fall on deaf ears, I'll probably edit when I'm tired of arguing a point that won't be heard.

There's only one Doton jutsu that can force underground people to above ground. When two like jutsu go head to head, the one with more chakra inevitably wins, as stated in the counter-balancing. I told ya what the jutsu did in the post, but as far as story antagonists go, they aren't required to state their info. (Any of it. That's what makes them difficult! ^_^) There aren't that many sensing jutsu + sensing disciplines, so which one would allow the figure to sense you that far down? Not that you'd be able to know exactly where to avoid the sensing's end point, given that the sensing area encompasses the entire village. (the village isn't that big)  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:07 pm
AandOE
Dcme
AandOE
Dcme

How's the rewrite going?

There's only one Doton jutsu that can force underground people to above ground. When two like jutsu go head to head, the one with more chakra inevitably wins, as stated in the counter-balancing. I told ya what the jutsu did in the post, but as far as story antagonists go, they aren't required to state their info. (Any of it. That's what makes them difficult! ^_^) There aren't that many sensing jutsu + sensing disciplines, so which one would allow the figure to sense you that far down? Not that you'd be able to know exactly where to avoid the sensing's end point, given that the sensing area encompasses the entire village. (the village isn't that big)

That doesn't give me much of anything. If you're using a Doton jutsu to force me into the air, then me using a doton jutsu to swim through Doton [Earth], completely negates what you just did. Using more chakra doesn't matter; all you did was use more chakra to do something.

It's the same as using a D rank jutsu to defeat a S ranked one. I've seen it done easily and this is exactly the instance I'm talking about.

Quote:
When two like jutsu go head to head, the one with more chakra inevitably wins

Forcing someone below ground using earth when they're swimming through said earth will do nothing to them at all. They'll just swim through whatever earth you forced them up with, because you used Earth to do it. The descriptions of jutsu hold more value than the chakra in put into them.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games