Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 pm
((At some point, but I'd like to get established with this character first. What do you think Spartan, how should we get these characters fighting?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm
(I dunno. I really didn't expect Nick to be fighting till someone caught him killing someone.)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm
((Guess you're going to be ganging up on me then... Unless you're feeling nice...?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm
((Let's not all gang up on Minnta yet. She's one of our major villains, so we need to not overwhelm her right off the bat.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:52 pm
((If you don't want 'Nick' to be caught you could always have him sneak out and go Clear so Star doesn't pick up on the fact that it's him.

Also, I think someone from the other fight needs to make some kind of decision or that fight is going to really drag out since it's so early and everyone is a main character. It's not like anyone can die or get caught yet. XD Edit: was ninja'd! But yeah, that's what I was thinking.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 pm
((It's probably going to end up a chase... Isn't Snow going to comment on what Alice is saying?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm
(*Sigh* I guess you have a point...)

While playing, Nick had the sudden urge to go "hunting" once again, even after killing all of those scientists before. He needed to wear something that he didn't mind getting blood on, so he took out a black jacket, the blood not being so visible on black if he got any one him. After changing, he quickly snuck out of his apartment, hid away in the alley, and went "Clear", wall jumping up to the rooftops to spy on some potential "lucky" ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm
(Oh! I got an idea)

Ghost grunted his breath getting heavy he was trying to stay in the fight but the lose of blood he stumbled and fell blood dripping from the scarf  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:02 pm
Draco smirked as the mysterious woman made an attempt at an insult. "Look, lady, I don't know who you are, but let's see if you doubt my existence after this!" He put his hands to the ground, channeling his mana through them. He said something in a language none of them had likely heard. "Jhank di Xarzith!" The ground erupted in the direction of the woman, several large ice spikes jutting from beneath the earth.

((By the way, the language he's speaking is D&D's Draconic.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 pm
Star gasped when she noticed someone jumping roofs and quickly followed him on the ground.  

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:09 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven looked at the madwoman calmly. "There are multiple realities. We simply live in one of infinite." Seeing Ghost fall, she swooped to catch him. Her eyes narrowed. It seemed they'd have to enter the Tower earlier than planned. "Think on that for a while," she said to Kastel. "Maybe it will stave off your insanity for some time. Time to go," she added with a look to Draco. "Leave her be for now."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:15 pm
Clear was jumping rooftop to rooftop with ease, doing a flip here and there. He didn't know he was being followed by Star, but he didn't worry to much about it anyway. He was too busy looking for another lab coat, if he could that is... After jumping from rooftop to rooftop, he finally found what he was looking for. It was a male, looking to be in his early thirties. He had a lab coat around over his shoulder and looked as if he was walking home. "Perfect..." Clear said to himself, his tone dark yet smooth, unlike Nick's shy and wimpy voice. He slipped down to ground level, hiding himself in the darkness as he looked for the perfect moment to strike.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 pm
((You know she wasn't trying to insult him right?))

User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

Alice looks over at the other woman suspiciously, deciding to focus on the last thing she said instead of the reality bit. "You're leaving? And not going to try and turn me into the police?" , she asks. These people were certainly odd if that were the case.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 pm
Star caught up to Clear, noticing who he was following and putting two and to together. With a shout she ran to Clear, forgetting completely about the element of surprise and attempted to tackle the other.  

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm
Clear heard the yell and just simply sighed. He did a backflip as Star tried to tackle her and grabbed her, wrapping an arm around her throat as his blade sat across her shoulder. "Well well, seems we have a hero here just wanting to throw her life away." He said to her, his tone now a little aggravated yet silly, like the joker. He looked over to see that the man also heard the yell and ran away, not know what it was. "Now look what you did. You made the "Lucky" one escape. Now who to kill to make up for that loss..." He threatened, putting his blade up to her neck.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games