Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 am
Jay flew to the two people and landed next to them laughing. "Such fun!!! You two should join my crew!" He said smiling widely..

Marx laughed and crossed his arms smiling. "Thata girl....besides I doubt they are real." He said smirking while holding up a black den den mushi listening in are the supposed grand dragon pirates communication

"Boss we got marines coming and three unknown people running through town!!!" a voice said to someone else on the line "Humph....find those people and bring them to me....and activate the defenses for the marines. I know who is coming for me...." a deep scruff voice barked in response.

Marx smirked more and looked at scarlet. "Recognize that voice ma'am?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am
“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

"Wait, you want two complete strangers to join your crew just because chasing them was fun?", the woman asks in disbelief.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 pm
"oh hell yes!" Jay said smiling as limbs turned back to normal. "Besides I'm gonna become king of the pirates!!!" He said smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 pm
"Yeah. I do. It sounds like the Disgrace of the Chimera Kingdom. So, what are we going to do about Sparklefairy this time? We can't just keep letting him go because he's pathetic with his utterly useless Glitter Glitter 'power'." Scarlet put air quotes on the word power. Prince Piravi's sparkly skin was hardly a power, and he himself wasn't worth her time.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:04 pm
"Ugh bloody pirates, go away I have no interest to messing with your ragged lot." He turned away and spat bandits and pirates didn't get along. And even though he's no longer a bandit but old habits die hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Molly sighed as she sat on a crate. She finished cleaning the ship in a short amount of time, even doing laundry. She looked around and her ears went down. "I wonder how long they'll be..." she said to herself while playing with her tail. She was starting to get lonely being on the ship but she continued to stay for her captain.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 pm
"I'll trap him this time for sure ma'am...it'll be a pleasure." He said as his arms turned to gel in excitement. "This may be easier then we thought." He said laughing

Jay blinked and looked at the young man before flying infront of him. "Come on, We're not like other pirates!" He said smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 pm
"A better question would be how long until tiki torch gets himself killed" Ghostshot said as he walked back onto the ship. He hadn't bothered with chasing after Jay as the boys torch flight far out ran his free running. "That's to much for me" he muttered pulling his cig from his mouth and exhaling a deep thing of smoke as he looked at Molly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 pm
Molly smiled and her tail wagged as Ghostshot came back. "They're tough enough to protect themselves." she said. She then wrinkled her nose when she smelled the smoke and she covered her mouth and nose. "Those are bad for you, ya know." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm
((How old is everyone anyway?))

"If you truly aren't like other pirates, you would go help repair the walls you burned through.", the woman responds. She begins to make her way back the way they had come."Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to do than indulge a child trying to play pirate king.", she says over her shoulder, all previous curiosity gone.

-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm
(i think Molly would be 20)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:28 pm
Jay looked a tthe wall and gasped. "Ah! your right!" He said as he saw a store with lumber and ran over grabbing some wood and began fixing the walls. "So sorry folks...." He muttered quietly.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm
(imma put jacob at about 27)
Looking at molly the man took a few more long drawn out puffs of the cig before putting it out on the underside of his boot. He held in the breath for a time before exhaling the smoke held in his lungs for so long had evaporated and clear air was exhaled. "Everything in this world is bad for you in one way or another" Jacob said looking at molly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm
Molly took her hand from her face and her ears went down with worry. "True but I don't want you to get sick." she said. She then blushed at how that sounded. "I-I mean cause your my ship mate." she said quickly then turned away and hit herself in the head for looking stupid in front of him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:32 pm
((So Eris is older than Molly but younger than Jacob... I'm thinking she's around 23 or 24... How old does her picture look to you guys?))

Checking with the family once again to ensure no one had been hurt by Jay bursting through their home, the woman ends up treating a few minor burns before turning to help patch up the walls. "You really do need to be more careful.", she says, leaning her glaive against the wall and hanging her cloak on it so it wouldn't catch on anything. She didn't know much about repairing walls, but it would do until the family was able to find a professional to do it.

-Scottish Proverb

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas