Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Adrianna smiled as she watched Gabby get the gift before hearing the blasting music. She had half a mind to go over to his house and punch him in the face. But she resisted since she wasn't one for violence.
((Sorry for small post...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm
When Lust sprang forward to attack the real Gino, the assassin ducked the kick and shot his wrist out. Lust's stab had impacted Gino's first clone, causing it to disappear, but that was a small price to pay considering he was about to try out his new and improved, wrist-mounted flamethrower. I certainly hope this works, otherwise I'm in for a lengthy fight. Gino thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm
~~~~~~~~ yum_tea ~~~~~~~~

"I don't know Stripes, I'd say that knight is pretty posh." Said the Hatter leaning on his hands. "I see you're enjoying the tea, hopefully it'll keep you awake for the rest of the tourney. GO TEACUP!" Since the battle with the pirate had ended this last remark was aimed at Lust, whom Mad had always seen as a pretty decent person to have tea with, hence the nickname. Not that'd he'd ever actually had tea with her, he just like to think he would someday.

((Join in be the Hare! razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 am
((It's fine xD))

Cj smiled knowing how much she would love the gift but that douchebag had to ruin it. "Two can play at this game" He thought opening all of the windows ready to blast the cd he got for Gab. He didn't quite want to get in a fight because Gab and Adrianna both would be mad at him.  

Spectrum122

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia wasn't quick enough to dodge the flame thrower. She made a large whimper as the fire got her shoulder. "You son of a! You burnt me!" she said as she felt her flesh melting. She couldn't fight with her shoulder burnt the way it was. she dropped her knife bowing a bit." You have won sir assassin and I forfeit." she said as she bent picking her knife back up.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 pm
(Okay so for the tournament I need two more matches! That way, the winners of all four will fight against each other, then those two will fight for final victory.

But, I'm unsure. Who all wants to wants to fight in the tournament??)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm
((I could always join in and throw some elephants around, cause some chaos ... razz could be fun))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 pm
"No need to be polite, I am but someone who fights without the traditional sense of honor." Gino said with a sad smirk. He had won, as he had intended to, and so had Murphy it would seem. Interesting. Gino thought as he threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared from the arena. When he returned, he was no longer in his robes and merely played the part of someone who had arrived late to see the fight. He took a seat in the stands and waited for the next round.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 am
(Yes! Elephant stampede! Go for it Capn!! Be the unpredictable Mad Hatter! )

(For someone will most likely stop you thus creating a match ^^ Maybe someone wanting to teach you a lesson or maybe someone annoyed or heck who knows? Be mad at the Mad Hatter people! XDD That way the tournament will be epics.)

(If no one challenges him, mind you I'll create another character to do so. Was planning to make another character anyways ^ ^ More characters is more fun. Plus my Knight and Author are missing atm 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image Murphy was revealing in his victory over the knight. He felt unstoppable. Jolly even. He looked around the arena and saw that plenty of fights had been started. One in particular was the brawl between a white cloaked figure and the deadly sin, Lust. The cloaked figure seemed very familiar but, the Captain could not remember who it was. He didn't really care either. in no time however, the cloaked figure had one with the cunning use of lethal gadgets and skulduggery. The pirate almost felt sorry for the sin. She never stood a chance. "Aye, tis why woman shan't be fighter." Murphy laughed and folded his arms. "Then again, Lust has better luck in a bar full of men who she trick into fighting for her."

Captain Murphy then turned his attention to some new arrivals. The Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat were in attendance, along with red riding hood and the big bad wolf. The pirate walked over to them. "Ahoy, mateys!" The Captain greeted with open arms. "Enjoying fight?" He asked before looking at the delightfully mad hatter. "Ah! Well if it isn't the mad hatter. Been hanging around the mercury as of late?" Murphy stood with the group and watched the proceeding fights. "Hey hatter," The captain asked curiously. "How does ye fair in a fight?" It might have been crazy to ask the Mad Hatter to engage in combat, but Murphy was feeling especially lucky today.

(DIBS!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 am

"Oh no Teacup!" The Hatter cried when Lust lost her battle, looking forlorn. His attitude shifted when the Captain came strutting over, speaking to him.
"I'm sorry I haven't seen Freddy in, well, forever. As for fighting, I'd say I do fairly well, in terms of chaos and calamity. Which if I'm to understand it is exactly what fighting is. Causing chaos where there otherwise is none."
He smirked and glanced sideways at the Captian.
"Why do you ask?"

((HAHA! Well I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to fight someone before I fight people who've won the qualifying round. I'm sure the Hatter would be all for having a battle against Murphy, regardless of rules razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm
(Nah tis fine you guys, have de fun ^^ Winner of match can start another match no prob, it doesn't have to be all official or w/e)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 pm
How very amusing. Lust facing off in direct combat? This is most unlike her indeed. She's always been more of the spider that picks and plucks upon the webs of her own designs to achieve her ends. Ah, but this will end quite well for me regardless. The First Sin made his appearance within the shadows of the stage, watching the conflict go on from his place hidden among the crowd. He took immediate notice of other, more notable characters watching as Claudia fell at last to the Assassin. "A Mad Hatter, a Pirate Captain of all things, and last but not least the Assassin who dared to harm my underling. How very...interesting," Adarian muttered to himself, the long black garb of his disguise keeping him safe from immediate discovery.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 pm
Gino sat in the stands, waiting for the next match to start. In his mind, he was hoping to fight Murphy, but he would fight whoever became his opponent when it came time for him to fight again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
High in the arena's stands, a throne made only for royalty, sat The Author.

"Two matches has past. Two winners emerge. Another match has began, with one of the two. Its result shall be interesting...." His words were like silk and his tone was too low for anyone to hear. And even if they heard it, they'd hear a tone almost deadly. The author was kind to every character, and in fact supported each one more then anything. However, he was a cruel one. Watching from the distance and enjoying it almost too well. Their development increases upon each day...Lust and Sloth starting to do things on their own. The Captain fighting with his mighty cannons and discovering The Brave Knight's true nature. My poor knight is too ashamed to remain in the arena...where did she run off to? His eyes searched the arena, but soon they returned to the current match.

Ah, Pride has finally arrived. The Author smirked knowing exactly what ran through Pride's mind. He most likely is curious of Lust's actions, as she was one to be more of an thorny rose then a vine of power. And our Assassin..? Sitting after a match? Picking out your next one, or are you simply waiting? The Author's smirk did not fade nor did not it shrink. His expression was one of pure joy though a few could notice this.

"Remember the prize! One wish from you to me! Anything you desire, for the winner of this tournament." He calls out, reminding all of the characters present of it.

(My author is almost god-mod, but the book is literally his creation so technically he is the god, yet, of course, he really is just a puppeteer who created the puppets and cut their strings so they'd be free. Whichever the case, don't forget everyone to check in on the Rp's OOC topic. The first page is loaded with info and everyone should read up if they wanna know what's what. Optional, of course though you're not taking a quiz or whatever. Once all the information is done I'll put up a link on the first page.

Just remember, any questions can be pmed or asked in the topic. You guys are welcome to talk amongst yourselves too just as well so nu avoiding it, k?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff