Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm
Anotinette ran forward at a vamperic speed the black curtians in hand. She flung them at their attackers to blind them and take them off gaurd.

Gaven fallowed close behind " We don't take orders for you!" the vampire shouted plowing into one of the hooded figures " Let be on your account you died to night was not our fault!" gaverocoh sunk his blade into the hooded figure then bit clamped down on the figures throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 pm
Proper stayed where he was, but snapped his fingers. He said something in chthonian, the language of the warlocks, and o eof the figures fell, his screams cut short as his blood turned to glass.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:59 pm
Akahana took on her share of attackers, slashing out at a third figure. She tried to side-step and dodge any blows like her brother had taught her, successful. "What do you want from him?" She asked, holding her pursuer in a lock, blade at their throat. Apparently she could be as good as any shadowhunter if she had a strategy and the right runes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Gaven sliced his sword threw the figure and then turned to find anotinette sturggeling.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm
The figure wouldn't answer Akahana's question so she shoved him aside, directing him to Proper or Gaven. "I can't kill him," she said, looking away.
Then she ran off to help Anoti.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:24 pm
" what do you mean you can't kill him!? " Gaven shouted angery at the shadow hunter.

Antoinette was trying to strangel her attacker only to have a knife stabbed threw her socket blood gushed form the wound. She stumbled back holding her face " Agh! " the vampiress cried pulling the knife from he skull.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:43 pm
Akahana ignored Gaven's question as she continued to Antoi. She was a bit afraid for her, was she even okay? She'll heal won't she?
Akahana placed herself between Antoi and the attacker. "Get away from us," She said through clenched teeth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 am
Anotinette felt her own blood in her hands and tired to lick off her fingers hurried that she might lose to much and need to feet. The socket where her had been began to close. The nerve endings and bloof vessals that had been her eye began to twist into a round shape. Soon the white of the eye regenerated forming Irsis and puple back to where they belonged. The skin around anotinettes eye mended and soon it was as if the knife had never be thrust threw it. " out of the way" Antoi warned.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 am
Akahana looked back to see Antoi, completely fine. She stepped to the side with a sigh of relief

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:22 pm
Proper rushed to Gaven's side, looking grim.
" im sorry about all this." He said sincerely. He felt horrible that antoi was blinded because of him.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 pm
Akahana ran back to the boys once she saw that Antoi was fine.
"Don't worry Proper, she's healing!" She said with childish delight.
Delight soon vanished as she remember the unanswered question Gaven asked. She looked at her shoes as she spoke.
"I can't just kill someone. A demon, maybe--I've never tried of course. But a mundane, innocent downworlder, or my own kind... I don't think I could..."
She trailed off. Suddenly she was alert again.
"Wait, did you finish that guy?" Akahana asked, eyes wide, examining their surroundings. She could see Antoi in serious combat with one of the hooded figures, one Gaven had already bitten lying in a pool of blood, and the third that Proper had taken care of... But where was the fourth?

[Naturerage, this is my attempt to keep this aliveee. xDDD]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 pm
<>

Proper looked around, then he felt the knife at his throat. He froze, not moving an inch. Yet the knife dug in, a drop of blood falling. It solidified as it fell, turning into a perfect, red pearl, which pinged as it fell. Proper felt the shadowhunter look at it and he flung a spell at him. He put his hand to his nech as the nephimlim that had him turned into a cockroach. Proper immediately looked down and squished it.
" Its as easy as that." He said, sounding quite different. More viscious, angry.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 pm
Akahana looked down at the at dead roach; her stomach churned with disgust--maybe also with a bit of guilt and remorse.
"I'm so sorry, if I'd just have killed him already..." She eyed the pearl of Proper's blood with shame.
"Did you want that...?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 pm
Proper looked up, his youthful face etched with misery.
" Go ahead. Keep it." He mumbled. Pulling out his pocketwatch, he opened it and looked determinedly at the picture of his beloved sister, Prim. If only i had been there to fight them off with her... A single tear fell down, turning into a pearl itself, this one clear and faceted like a diamond.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 pm
Gaven moved over to antoinette concernd even if she had healed. " Ma petite sour" He said looking at Antoinettes eye closely.

" Mon Fraier it does not hurt anymore don't worry. " Antoi replied to his unspoken question. She looked to Akahana " I'm glad your alright " The girl told the other as she picked up the duffel bag again.

Gaverocoh moved over to Akahana fairly ticked off with her. He moved very fast bringing the point of his sword to the young shadow hunters neck " You'd be dead right now. " The vampire said coldy " Dead like anoti and I ,but you would not come back. If you are alone no one will protect you. Against that many enemies on your own you would six feet under befor you could run. Shadowhunter or not if your afraid of killing some one who isen't afraid of killing you....Then your ignorent. " Gaven said not to be cruelty but to get somthing threw Akahana's head. " Dont act like its alright my sister still felt pain from being attacked. Hit us in the heart and we can die , pour holy water un as and we will burn, set fire to our bodies we go up like paper , and leave us in the sun and we'll be ash. We will live forever ,but we can die just the same. Proper can die to he might be immortal but he is breakable to. ...your even more fragiel and if you can't defend yourself you put us all in danger "  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff