Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 am
Luna walked closer to Captain Sea Chart."Dearest captain. Dost thou know our estimated time of arrival?" the princess of the night asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:44 am
"Bout ten secin's ago Yer Majesticleness." he says, double checking to make sure that everything was in place on the ship. ((He's not very formal in the slightest, and also not very well educated. Also, in the last post, we arrived. I decided to skip the whole sea voyage, too long of a time to just sit and talk.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 pm
"A-A p-party? O-Oh, I'm not sure...P-Plus, I still need t-to meet Applejack and Rainbow Dash..." Snowflake said nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 am
"Don't worry, Snowy! I'll just invite the other girls! That way you don't feel overwhelmed with bunches of new faces!" Pinkie planned. Applejack and Rainbow will be there, so you can meet then then, okay?"

"That sounds like a good idea, Pinkie. We could do for some lunch. It's almost 2 o'clock."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 pm
Snowflake contemplated for a few seconds before smiling and nodding her head. "Okay...Thank you, Pinkie Pie."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Pinkie Pie hopped away happily and Bonfire walked off with Snowflake the the nearest restaurant. "Get anything you want, Snowflake. It's on me."

Horte Cuisine, the waiter, approached the table and bowed. "Good evening sir and madame. May I take your orders?"

Bonfire nodded. "I'll just have an HLT." ((Hay is the H.))

Horte nodded and turned to Snowflake. "And for you, madame?" he asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm
"A daffodil and daisy sandwich, please." Snowflake responded with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm
"Very well, they will be out shortly." The waiter replied.

Bonfire smiled to his new friend and began the conversation. "So, how're you liking everypony so far?" he asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am
Snowflake smiled. "They're all wonderful. Thank you, Bonfire, for giving me this experience."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm
"Very well!" Luna exclaimed, "I shall retrieve my belongings."

"It's no problem! I was a little nervous when I first came here, but once Pinkie, Rarity and the others met me at one point or another, I couldn't wait to see all the fun things that would go on!" Bonfire threw his hooves up in emphasis. "And I finally got to see what I meant when Twilight moved in and the whole Nightmare Moon incident happened. Same with the Discord event. I didn't like that one at all, though. Discord found me running away from him and he... changed me. I turned grey and I felt the need to burn things. Before I knew it, I had set at least three buildings on fire." Bonfire lowered his head. "I'm just lucky there wasn't anypony in them..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 am
Snowflake's ears drooped. "I remember Discord well..." She murmured, her head lowering as well. "I hope I never do things like that again..." She whispered, but the look in her eyes said she didn't wanna talk about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 am
"I won't make you." Bonfire said. He raised his head suddenly. "But, hey! Let's not look at the past! We're having fun now!" Then the food came, the waiter bowed and walked off. "Alright! I'm starving!" Bonfire's sandwich was lifted to his mouth in his red glow of magic and he took a big bite of it.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:16 pm
Snowflake smiled, picking her sandwich up with her hooves and eating it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 pm
The lunch was soon done and paid for and the two ponies got up and left the restaurant. Bonfire walked Snowflake to her house and stopped at the front door. Alright. You should get some time to yourself and get ready for you're party. I'll be back to pick you up at around 8. Sound good?" he asked with a big smile.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Snowflake nodded. "Yes. Thank you, Bonfire." She smiled.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff