Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Valentine's Avi Contest! (POLLS ARE CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:28 pm
*Glomps Sakura* You may be but that's what makes this guild. You just did what was a normal reaction for you *patpat*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:20 am
User Image *Stares at Sweet Eileen.* User Image What have they done to you?!!! gonk gonk gonk *Awaits news that hell has frozen over and pigs have sprouted wings.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 am
For two polls in a row to be "close races", I'm starting to get suspicious about the voters.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 pm
Well when there are so few contestants in the first two polls I can kinda see how it might lead to this. But we honestly thought with as many contestants as we did have we thought it would be easier having the polls then having judges. *makes a note for this game in the future*

This is a reminder that Today is the last day to vote on Sweet valentine until midnight. If the results stay at a tie for this poll we will have an RN faceoff for the final results.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:49 pm
*glares at the RN device that gypped him on all prizes last time* stare stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm
emotion_sweatdrop A three way tie so far...I hope there are still floaters that haven't voted yet. This is getting suspenseful.  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm
well, unless some other voters suddenly appear before midnight, looks like Karrie got the tie breaking vote.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 pm
Actually, you and Karrie are tied. lol Again.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm
They weren't when I was typing that post! gonk
Where are these extra voters coming from? gonk
*looks around, paranoid*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:20 pm
emotion_dealwithit The ghosts of the guild are starting to appear. lol.  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm
rofl Well looks like we'll be having the tie breaker RN for TES and Karrie if no one else votes in a half hour. Definitely gonna have some things to tweak if I do an Avi contest similar to this one again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 am
Alright Sweet Valetine Polls are closed! scream

TES and Karrie! RN 1-50 and whoever has the highest number wins first place breaking the tie!! xp

SEXY VALENTINE POLL IS UP!! twisted

Liada Trovaras

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:49 am
I got third place? Didn't you guys notice that I was the only GIRL? Sugar and spice and everything nice?
Do you know what this means? My entire cute career has been a lie. And just stop before you say anything. I know what you are going to say.
Well, look on the bright side - It's only a cute avatar contest!
But guys, I *am* only a cute avatar. Cute defines me.

Just wait. I am gonna dominate the next contest. If you even think of going up against me again, Chef Karrie and TES, I'll be like a cute tsunami and you'll be like two pathetic little seagull footprints on the beach. Buh-bye. *rips off her cute costume and stomps out*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am
bandaidd

But guys, I *am* only a cute avatar. Cute defines me.

Wait wait wait now...
I thought dame had claimed fame on the cute avatar title User Image
No one tells me anything! When did this change? scream
I have a hard enough time keeping all these voices and people and situations straight without people switching their claims to fame here!
Get it straight! scream
And no I don't need any blood pressure meds!

*throws hands up*
I also hate seagulls... User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am
Leko, get a hold of yourself and b-r-e-a-t-h-e....in. out. in. out.
You know I was the. cute. avatar. LONG before damey came on the scene and we can't tolerate any usurpers. I'll take down anyone who tries to take my cute crown. Anyone. Announcement to the entire guild: you do not want to mess with the cheerleaders and that means me.
Now that we have that straight, take this little beta blocker. You'll feel so much better and don't you worry. This cute tsunami is big enough and cute enough to take out the footprints and the seagulls, too. They won't bother you.

in. out. in. out. You're feeling better already, right? Now give us a glistening smile, hon.

GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff