Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm
(I am just waiting for her to kill you lol.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:37 am
The golem dropped it's stance and looked at faulkner likie she was crazy. Then it spoke with williams voice, "This toy of mine as panzer puts it is NOT a snail. It is a semi robotic mechanical contruct that I can control. Secondly, It does not have hold of alex. It is trying to protect alex as I built it to do, and thirdly, Alex put himself in that box on his own. If you are a state alchemist then it shoul be easy for me to become one, because you act as dumb as they come."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:04 pm
Alex screamed from inside his armor box. "Will! Thank's for the help but make it go awaaaay! Pets aren't alowed on the flight! And it'll freak out the civilians! AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!!!"

As he mentioned the flight, the car came to a halt, as their destination had been reached. A somewhat large building was a platform for a large air craft that countless people were boarding. Steam blew from it's pipes and a loud whistle echoed.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:15 pm
"Too bad Alex, It is going with you. How else do you suppose I'll get it back?"
The creature then opened the door and headed up to the platform, paying for a ticket with money it pulled out of a hole in it's body. "You coming Alex? Stop acting like a kid, You're the same age as me!"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:26 pm
Faulkner stared at the robo-snail. She said, "Fine....but make sure that the...pet...knows that we're on the same side. Seriously. I agree with Alex, it will freak out the civilians..." She then saw the snail on her lap. She eeped, and then threw the ice thing at Cyril. She then got out of the car and pulled the bags from the truck, fuming at her commander.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:37 pm
((bump))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:39 pm
(Im waiting for shabata.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm
Cyril gathered his belongings, which consisted only of one sack that he often carried on his missions, then boarded the airship, as well. "I haven't been on one of these in a while. I usually travel by train, but these are fun, too." Using his ice alchemy, he created a walking stick that he often used when either traversing long distances, or when he knows he would be standing for a while.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 pm
((Sorry!!! Exams are soon and i've been cramming for a week or two now...))

Caroline smiled as he talked about her instrument. He had opened his mouth to speak but his stomach growled. She giggled some. "I'm sorry did my playing take you away from your lunch? I'm very sorry sir." She said backing away slowly with a slight bow of the head. Like she was about to leave.

((Sorry again! As well as sorry for the short post, I have a orchestra concert tonight as well as two freaking essays to write... Gah...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 pm
((Sorry guys...AP tests are this week and my NHD project is due tuesday.....))

Faulkner rolled her eyes and lugged the baggage. They just barely got onto the plane on time. She slid into a chair and sighed deeply. "Sometimes I wish I'd gone to Xing..." she said.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm
[I apologize I haven't kept this moving folks. My co-creator is at a convention, and I dare not ever post without their input. But please know, we are about to enter chapter two, and things take a big turn!]  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:32 pm
((Okay, Imma bumP))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 am
((bump....is the co creator still at a con?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:29 am
Alex gave up on fighting about the creature coming when it seemed Cyril didn't seem to care. He helped Faulkner carry some bags and his own, and set them in their area, that was much like the train seats. After the horn sounded, six alchemists gathered around the aircraft and transmuted a circle around it. The machine seemed to come alive and move, wings flapping and steam pouring out from pipes, before the earth raised and pushed it up into the air, and it slowly flew away. After it was deemed safe to move, Alex stood up. "Hey guys, come on, this is the newest model, and you gotta see this." And with that, he bolted up a set of stairs.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 am
"Ahh no don't worry to much about that" he laughed a little bit as he looked at her before looking around. "It looks more like my interruption has displaced your listeners" he said shaking his head a bit. "I should likely be the one who is sorry for there interruption." Chuckling a little he noticed the girl leaving. "If you decided to leave don't let me stop you tho I will be happy to hear you play again" Joesph told her with a small smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff