Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm
Archimedes laughed. "Oh nonono, darling. I'm charging Draid for this. He's always bringing in people with injuries. It's really a toll on the craftsman's salary, but eh... I digress." He turned to Rain again. "You could do something for me though... Tell Swift not to send Rose to me unless she's running a fever. Bye bye now."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:54 pm
((Damnit Crimson! You beat me to it! lol. But nice reference there Draid. But I swear if Rain starts glowing red, I'm going after you first...))

Fenrir realized that he had completely ignored the new face with Draid, and was returning to properly introduce himself. He phases through the wall right as Rain was beginning to remove her shirt. Fenrir, having extreme respect for women and not wanting to invade on her personal privacy, immediately tuned around and went back though the wall. Fenrir is many things, but not a peep. He'd make introductions at a latter date, when shirts were still on.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm
Rain felt slightly uncomfortable with accepting so much help and hardly doing anything in return. But she wasn't going to press the matter. They were more important things to get to, one of them being getting reacquainted with some old friends.

She traveled, slightly lost, through the castle, in search of Swift, or maybe Frost. She sighed audibly, feeling totally out of place and vulnerable.

Wasting your time, Rain. You don't need to stay in a goram castle. You're letting yourself weaken already. she thought. It was never hard to find a safe secluded place in which to rest, and she was an incredibly light sleeper as long as she wasn't to comfortable. It gave her dark circles that usually faded later in the day, but it meant she was safe. However, she continued to search for one of the two royals, determined to at least deliver Archimedes' message.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Luckily, Frost was coming down the hall and heading for Fade's room, a book under her arm. "Alright...Just gotta get this book to Fade, then it's off to train with Phoenix and Snow..." She murmured to herself, shifting her silver circlet back onto her head.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am
Rain turned a corner, and suddenly, there she was. Frost looked... Royal... It was odd for Rain to see someone she knew just in highschool now an adult, and a queen. Rain headed straight for her, smiling warmly in greeting.

"Frost? Er... should i call you your highness, or megesty?" Rain asked with totally sincerity. She had gotten in trouble before with improperly addressing people.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 pm
((rejoining Blood, Jarkoven and Sciz.))

The trio had delved deep into the sewers, into a underground city. It was carved of stone, and didn't seem to have any use to it, other than supplying a ton of contraband shops and headquarters for undesirables. Blood focused back onto Jarkoven, who had stopped in front of a building that had a god eye and crooked smile, arranged in Blood's god fashion. "So, I'll ge answers in here?" Blood said, opening the door to find a darkly-lit square room with a pentagram in goat's blood in the middle. He whistled lowly. "Haven't done one of those in a while.

"Neither have we." A man in a black robe said, stepping out of the shadow. "What brings you here?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm
"We heard you have good alcohol," Sciz said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 pm
The cultist snarled and pulled out a cleaver. "Yeah. We lace it with poisoned Kool-Aid... Smartass. Why are you really here?"

Blood stepped forward. "Look, guy. My name's Blood, this guy broke into my house, I'm just trying to-"

"Y-Y-You Blood?" The cultist asked.

"Yeah... Wait, why does that matter anyways?"

Multiple cultists began to come out of the shadow into the lit circle of goat's blood. "You're our God."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 pm
Sciz looked around at the cultists then finally back at Blood. "My little Blood's got his own cult now. I'm so proud."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm
Blood's expression was blank. His mind ran a mile a minute. He had a cult. A group of people who would slit their own throats for him. He could do the whole plan at a distance as THEY did all the work! THIS WAS EXCELLENT!

He snapped out of it, walking into the crowd and through a door on the far side of the room, leading to a two-leveled warehouse-type room. "Excellent. Now that I have the cult's attention. "He called out. "I'm going to be commandeering your forces for a little venture I like to cal REVENGE. You all cool with that?"

This was met by cheering.

"Begin manufacturing things that start fires. Molotov cocktails, firebomb grenades, gasoline, anything. I'll check up on yous guys in a couple of weeks." He passed Sciz. "Oh, by the way, I'm planning to give Swift a ******** he won't forget."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm
"Need any help with that? ******** with Swift sounds like fun right about now." Sciz paused for a minute and looked on to the cheering cultists. "So, how are we going to manage them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm
Blood walked out of the building with Sciz. "Well, if they've been a cult since I've been taking over Mobius, which was a good month ago... I'd say for affording a building this big in the underground where money talks loudest, they're doing pretty well on their own. I'll just check up on them every now and again, give em a new assignment."

He continued walking, noticing Jarkoven was with Sciz and him. "My first idea was to kidnap Frost. I'm also kidnapping River too, now that I think of it. I need Spyke out of the way and kidnapping her would immediately send him after me out of suspicion. He knows. I gotta take care of him."

He looked to Jarkoven. "I need you to kidnap Frost and bring her to the hideout. She has powers, so bring control cuffs. Bring a small group of cultists to kidnap River too. They're both to be treated with care."

Jarkoven nodded, turning around towards the building.

Blood put his arm around Sciz. "I'll describe my plans to you before we get drunk at my place. Deal?"

((aaand then after Scizor posts, that'll be the end of Blood and Sciz for the day.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm
"Nothing of the sort! We're friends, Rain! By the way, nice to see you again." Frost said with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm
"Sounds like a plan."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 pm
S.M. rushed past Frost and Rain, seemingly not noticing either of them. His face was stuck with concern and paranoia.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff