Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 pm
"A tad short in the pants department if you ask me, but it certainly suits you." Raphael said with a small chuckle. "It compliments your hair beautifully."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm
"Thank you~" Justine sounded delighted, skipping out the room wearing as she did. She payed for both outfits, more than happy to have some new clothes on her back. Nothing half as raggedy or plain as before, either. Now that she wore something more suitable to the setting, it was time to search for answers and/or a Manor. 'So, what did your manor look like?'

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:04 pm
(( idea ))

"Rather ornate and gothic of course. It's like an unwritten law of vampires to make a castle their home." Raphael said in a matter of fact tone. "Of course, it's rather difficult to get a castle when you're not royalty, so I had to make do with a mansion. But a bit of remodeling and construction gave it the proper look. So in truth it was a mansion that looked like a castle. A....mastle, if you will." he said with a small chuckle.

((Just for you. emotion_c8 ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 pm
{RETURN OF THE MASTLE FTW.}

"Intruiging. Shall we look for your mastle first? Or hunt Gramps down?" Justine asked as they strolled along the streets, speaking quietly enough for others to be unable to hear her yet loudly enough to hear herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm
((I knew you'd like it. xd ))

"Yes, I call it a manor because mastle sounds...silly. And I'm sure we'll know it when we see it. Hill overlooking the town remember? Unless we see something fitting that description, let's just find your grandfather."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm
After taking a few steps, she spotted an unusual sight in the distance. Pointing towards it she asked, "Might that...be it?" She wasn't certain, but that distant place seemed to match the description.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm
"My manor??" Raphael perked up and completely forgetting to ask promptly took over to run towards his home in glee. Of course, the hill was there. The manor...not so much....The place was in ruins and the poor vampire could only fall to his knees once he got close. "There's....there's barely anything left..." he said in shock. "It took me ages to amass the wealth necessary to live like that, and now it's all gone...Good lord, my coffin!!" Further realization spurned him to his feet and desperately search through the piles of stone and wood for his resting place.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 pm
For the longest while, Justine was silent, unsure as to what to say in an attempt to comfort him. She let him dig for several moments before speaking up, "I..I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I'll do all I can to help you rebuilt this place..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 pm
"Whoever did this will pay...They will be the first I drink from once I get my body back...Them and the Hunter that put me in this situation to begin with..." Raphael said gritting his teeth as he clenched a shard of wood in his hand, gripping it hard enough to draw blood. Seeing the crimson liquid seep to the surface he dropped the wood and slowly start to bring the hand to his lips, momentarily overcome with the hunger that had went unsatisfied for all too long. But he remembered just whose body it belonged to before he could start licking up the blood that leaked forth. "...Forgive me....I-I don't know what came over me...." he said as he slunk back to the depths of Justine's mind once more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 pm
"Raphael..." Justine murmured softly, a look of sorrow and pity gracing her gentle features as she simply stood there for several moments - letting the blood trickle town her hand and dot the dirt and rubble beneath them. It hurt, but she offered no complaints. "Do not distress, my friend. Your hate for those who took your health and hearth is entirely justified. Just be patient. After all, revenge is a dish best served cold..." Somehow, her voice was tinted with sadness, as if she was speaking this from experience. Perhaps not the same situation, but a similar feeling nevertheless.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:19 pm
"...We should go find your grandfather. He may know something of what happened here..." Raphael said, eager to turn their eyes away from the ruins.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 pm
Justine walked away from the ruins, still ignoring the wound on her hand as she walked along. Before long, before actually leaving the premesis, she bumped into an old man in a dirty black cloak. "A-ah...I'm sorry Mist-" Before she could finish, she locked eyes with the man - realising it was Grandfather himself! Oh, what luck! A horribly suspicious coincidense, but rather lucky indeed. Offering her clean hand to help him up, she exclaimed, "Grandfather?! Fancy meeting you here of all places!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 pm
"I know he's a Hunter, but your grandfather is certainly rather....suspicious." Raphael commented.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm
'Oh, he's just always been weird.'

The old man and Justine talked for awhile as they stood there, simply catching up on old business until the man noticed Justine's bleeding hand. "How did you hurt your hand like that?" he asked with a small frown.

With a laugh, Justine answered in reply, "'Tis nothing of importance. I got careless and did this to myself. It doesn't hurt all that much, really." A lie, but no need to make the old man worry. Not that her bloody hand didn't already.

{Timeskip to exposition tiems?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 pm
((yes plz))

"Again, I'm terribly sorry about that..." Raphael said still feeling guilty for hurting her before.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff