Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demorarion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:31 am
Hi everyone!
I'm kinda new here, so please help me with everything's here...
My real name is Isna Latifah, 20 years old. I live in Indonesia. I'm suck at grammar, so... I hope you all can get over with it
My hobby are drawing, reading fanfic especially Naruto's one, listening vocaloids and nico-nico chorus music and many other things.
My favorites anime are Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji and Tokyo Ghoul. Yeah, I love psychological and dark anime.
I currently watching Durarara Shou, Tokyo Ghoul season 2 and Death Parade. Again, another twisted anime. Though I loves anime generally, I really don't sit well with echi and harem animes.
Jaa, I think that's all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:52 pm
demorarion
Hi everyone!
My real name is Isna Latifah, 20 years old. I live in Indonesia. I'm suck at grammar, so... I hope you all can get over with it
My hobby are drawing, reading fanfic especially Naruto's one, listening vocaloids and nico-nico chorus music and many other things.
My favorites anime are Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji and Tokyo Ghoul. Yeah, I love psychological and dark anime.
I currently watching Durarara Shou, Tokyo Ghoul season 2 and Death Parade. Again, another twisted anime. Though I loves anime generally, I really don't sit well with echi and harem animes.
Jaa, I think that's all.

Hello Isna,

Here's a warm welcome to the Guild. Take a look around and check out the different Subforums and topics on the main Guild forum. Since you are from Indonesia feel free to start a thread in the "Asian & Australian Conventions" Subforum and let the Guild members know about conventions where you live. I personally am curious about that. I happen to like horror based anime along with a lot of other types of animes. A couple of my favorite animes are Code Geass and Vampire Knight. I'm also like Naruto, what's not to like. smile

If you have any questions about the Guild and where to post something feel free to send either myself or Starz_N_Madness a message and we will be glad to help you.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Natchan1984

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 pm
Greetings,

My Name is Natchan and I host an Anime Convention in Southern Utah called Fannatiku Fest!

I love Anime/Manga/JMusic/JFashion/Video Games, and so much more!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm
demorarion
Hi everyone!
Jaa, I think that's all.

Hi, Welcome!
You have a pretty name! I love Durarara! Are you enjoying it so far?
What kind of drawings do you do?

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:26 pm
Natchan1984
Greetings,

My Name is Natchan and I host an Anime Convention in Southern Utah called Fannatiku Fest!

I love Anime/Manga/JMusic/JFashion/Video Games, and so much more!

Hi there! Welcome!
That's so cool that you host your own anime convention! How long have you been doing that for?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:52 pm
Starz-N-Madness
demorarion
Hi everyone!
Jaa, I think that's all.

Hi, Welcome!

Quote:
Thanks! You have a cool avatar too. I like it.
Yeah, I love Durarara, tough I barely know it before they releases the second season. I also enjoying the mangas.
I like drawing anime characters, and making some unusual dress designs.  

demorarion

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:09 pm
demorarion
Starz-N-Madness
demorarion
Hi everyone!
Jaa, I think that's all.

Hi, Welcome!

Quote:
Thanks! You have a cool avatar too. I like it.
Yeah, I love Durarara, tough I barely know it before they releases the second season. I also enjoying the mangas.
I like drawing anime characters, and making some unusual dress designs.

You're welcome! & thank you!
Same here, I can't wait. I like drawing anime too (:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:24 pm
Hello, I'm a newbie in this guild. My real name is Nai and I'm 17 years old. I've liked anime and manga and junk like that since I was 7 or 8 years old. Some things I like to do are drawing digitally with my tablet, reading fanfiction and manga, listening to music, and watching anime(of course). My favorite genres of anime are horror, psychological, comedy, slice-of-life, fantasy, & action. I've only ever been to the Otakon because it's close to my house and I don't have the money to travel out of state, but I plan to go to other conventions in the future.

solarsick

Aged Regular

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 am
Whelms
Hello, I'm a newbie in this guild. My real name is Nai and I'm 17 years old. I've liked anime and manga and junk like that since I was 7 or 8 years old. Some things I like to do are drawing digitally with my tablet, reading fanfiction and manga, listening to music, and watching anime(of course). My favorite genres of anime are horror, psychological, comedy, slice-of-life, fantasy, & action. I've only ever been to the Otakon because it's close to my house and I don't have the money to travel out of state, but I plan to go to other conventions in the future.

Hello!! Welcome to the guild! You started anime and manga pretty young, yeah? smile What kinds of music do you listen to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:28 am
Rogue-dono
Whelms

Hello!! Welcome to the guild! You started anime and manga pretty young, yeah? smile What kinds of music do you listen to?

Oh boy, no one ever gets a straight answer out me with that question lol I listen to a bit of everything, Like, I really like pop, techno, and euro but I also like slow songs and classical just as much. The only music I actively avoid is country lol.  

solarsick

Aged Regular

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:17 am
Whelms
Rogue-dono
Whelms

Oh boy, no one ever gets a straight answer out me with that question lol I listen to a bit of everything, Like, I really like pop, techno, and euro but I also like slow songs and classical just as much. The only music I actively avoid is country lol.

A lot of people seem to avoid country lately. XD Do you listen to any J-pop or J-rock?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 pm
Hi all, I'm a sort of old... returning-ish Gaia Online player. biggrin My real name is Jeffrey Leung. A 20 year old college student at the University of California, Merced. I live in the NorCal area. I attend Fanime almost every year I get the chance to. For most of my history with Fanime, I basically spent all my time playing Yu-Gi-Oh at the convention. Now that I'm in college and have since moved to playing Magic the Gathering, I'm really not sure what I like about the conventions. I guess the Saturday, concert event where an artist or band from Japan comes and performs is one of my favorite things about the convention... other than that, I'm not too sure. Artist galleries are cool... however the wallet of a poor college student such as myself... not very effective. This year at Fanime will be a new learning experience for me. Hopefully I can find something fun to do. I am not a cosplayer... never really felt like doing it due to some unpopular opinions about cosplaying that I have.

Other than about what I do at the convention... I have a myanimelist which tracks my watch list of anime every season, as well as all the crappy animes I drop. I follow anime by the season, every season.

I also sort of read manga. A lot of what I read is actually manhwa... For example: Feng Shen Ji, Blood and Steel

I am also a light novel and web novel enthusiast! I kinda am. I go on reddit.com/r/lightnovels everyday, multiple, multiple times during the day, to look for updates of novels that I read. I am also the current, tentative translator for the wuxia web novel Stellar Transformations. Also... Tate No Yuusha No Nariagari ftw. Shield Bro is love.

Also, I listen to country music. Truck Yeah!!!

*Fedora Tipping Intensifies*  

ShieldGate

solarsick

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 pm
Rogue-dono
Whelms
Rogue-dono
Whelms

A lot of people seem to avoid country lately. XD Do you listen to any J-pop or J-rock?

Yes! I love k-pop an j-pop as well as other genre of japanese music. It fills up my ipod. lol What about yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:11 pm
HELLO Hello hello. My two favorite Animes are Fairy Tail and Saiyuki! My real name is Alexandre and I'm 15,228,540 minutes old! My favorite foods are the edible kinds except most parts of a chicken unless fried and cooled for toughness and my hobbies are listed in the Hobbies thread of this subforum.  

Anonu

Nimble Giver

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:10 am
Hello, hello! My name is Quinn (though most people on gaia refer to me as Nerds or Nerdie.)
I'm living in New York right now, but I hope that one day I'll be able to move to Canada. I want to study and major in art so I can become a character/concept design for a company. (Disney is the dream.)
I have varied tastes, but I pretty much like everything. ( Whether it be a TV show, music, or a book.) I think I do the art thing very well. I have a link to my tumblr in my signature. vuv
I started cosplaying three years ago, and have been going to whatever cons and meetups I've been able to go to ever since!

As of right now, I cosplay as:
Zacharie (OFF)
Castiel (Supernatural)
Bee (Bee and Puppycat)
John (Homestuck, although the cosplay is pretty much retired)
Jeff the Killer (Creepypasta (also retired, I did this once for halloween to scare some kiddies)
Chica the Chicken ( FNAF)
Cecil Baldwin (WTNV )
China (Hetalia)
Canada (Hetalia)
America (Hetalia)
Hong-Kong (Hetalia though, this one is a closet cosplay if anything. I also jokingly did Korea with the same get up-)

In the future I want to expand this list by a lot, and I want to add Mako from Kill la Kill, a Santa rendition of Finland from Hetalia, Mabel from gravity falls, England from Hetalia, Feferi from Homestuck, and strange enough as it may be, Grumpy Cat (with Cats the musical in mind)  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff