Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 101 - OVER! Homework, Pg. 21! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:12 am
He was a killer. Oh Jack, a horrible murderer. Demi felt horrible as he watched mouth agape as the molerat flailed without a head and dissipated away.

Saddest hellhound ever. "I think i killed-ed it." he said with a sniffle, the more pup like personality was in full control of the body and it spent its time holding back the sobs that wracked the communal body of the green eared hellhound. "professor, I think my stick is broken, uh- IF ITS CUZ THERE ARE CHEW MARKS ON THEM I DIDN'T DO IT." he yelped up loudly and went after another molerat that tried to sniff the remains of the other one.

This time the hit didn't connect at the head, more along the side. But YAY no explosion, yet.

HP: 38
dmg: 6
molerat hp: 2/8  
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:18 am
As Muka proudly announced the success of the taming method, he turned to another attacking molerat. With only a simple tap on the head the beast shuddered and exploded all over him.

"Uhhh..." The strix cast a glance back at Thackery, hoping the already angry boil hadn't seen that part.

HP: 26 / 30
Mole #1: TAME
Mole #2: EXPLODED  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Ice Queen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 am
Roch shrugged, having watched the various mole fights and figured he'd been right. It was messy and pretty sucky. With that decided he headed forward, slamming his taming stick down on the ugly thing in front of him.

And bringing the towel up right after a piece of brain splatted him on the face. "Greeeeat," he drawled. "Well... I spose that counts as tame. He ain't gonna bite anymore, at least."

HP: 40/40
Mole #1: Exploded
Mole #2:  
Ice Queen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:07 am
Okay, he would try it again. He brought up the bat and brought it back down on the next mole--

And its head exploded again. Seriously, way too much time fighting by beating on people with his guitar, he figured as he brought up his towel and wiped off his face. He was going to have to take a shower after this one.

HP: 40/40
Mole #1: Exploded
Mole #2: Exploded  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 am
Muka tried his luck again. Perhaps the exploding molerat had some sort of exploding disorder to begin with! Perhaps it wasn't them at all, but horrific exploding plague that only molerats can catch?

He thwapped another, flinching for a moment as he expected it to explode again. Thankfully he didn't but his flinching made him an easy target for another bite.

HP: 23 / 30
Mole #3: 4 HP  
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 am
Muka screeched, trying to intimidate the molerat that was still attacking him. He whapped it again and thankfully, it shuddered and finally looked obedient. He now had 2 doe eyed monsters following him around like puppies.

"Two out of three isn't bad!" He cackled loudly.

HP: 20 / 30
Mole #3: TAME  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 am
Gene was content to simply nod and what everyone was saying, and followed the group into the cave. Moure made it seem like adventure was a terrible thing at Amity, and from what Gene had seen... that might have been on spot. She tried to be optimistic about it , though. Maybe the whole genderbending incident was a poor representation of Amity Adventures?

The cave wasn't all that bad, the ghoul decided. Sure, it was a bit humid, but otherwise enjoyable. Until the molerats came. Gene nearly shrieked as they launched an assault, swinging out with her stick at random. It hit one poor fellow on the nose, which earned her a rather pathetic bite. Ew.

(Gene: 28/30
Molerat: 2/8
Damage Done: 6)

Bittiface rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 am
iStoleYurVamps

"Of course..." Siobhan murmured with sparkling eyes. "I will follow you anywhere." The admiration seemed to be practically bubbling all around her. The banshee followed King into the cove, a bounce in her step and her long hair dragging behind her.

The mole rats did not scare her. No, for she was with King, and King could do anything! Proven fact, as he exploded a head with one swing. "A m a z i n g..." She coo'd, sighing dreamily and cupping her cheek with a free hand. "I can only dream to be as amazing and perfect as you some day."
She supposed practice made perfect.
Siobhan readied her stick. It was time to prove herself to her master!

Quote:
5-8: You whack the mole rat on the nose with the stick for 6 HP damage, but it bites back for 2 HP damage.

The mole rat she'd attacked did not seem pleased with Siobhan's attempts at head exploding. The creature snapped at her, nipping her arm as she pulled back.

OAO!

"Muh....Kiiiing..." She wimpered. Clearly King was just so fantastic he was able to hit so hard heads exploded on the first try.

Siobhan: 28/30 HP
Mole Rat 1: 2/8 HP  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 am
Siobhan: 25/30 HP
Mole Rat 1: TAME

Not to be deterred and shame herself in front of King, Siobhan stiffened her lip and ran at the creature once more. "BAD RATTY!"

Quote:
2-5: You whack the molerat on the side for 4 HP damage, but it bites back for 3 HP damage.

The mole rat snapped again, but afterward, something seemed to over take it. Siobhan knew that look in it's beady little eyes. It was love!

*A*

"My... it seems... smitten with me.." She murmured, hugging it's nose. The mole rat seemed completely enamored. "Can I keep him?"  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 am
In some ways, it was kind of creepy have a student so... devoted to him. But he did not want to harm her feelings of make a spectacle of rejecting her. Then he might be reading to much into it? Too little? Was this some kind of scarentines after effect? He had an idea it was the stick's fault, but he'd rather not test that theory. Or rather- Looking at Thackary's outburst, King wondered if it was the solution. It had made Siobhan more docile. Perhaps- While he did strike out at a molerat as he went over to the cerberus, King motioned to the stick. he growled as it bit him after hitting it.

"Sire." He bowed. "I can understand your distress your highness, perhaps it would be of merit to test the taming solution for yourself?" If right perhaps the boil might become more docile and not worry so much over the welfare of invading rodents. Looking back at Siobhan, he smiled. "Siobhan, please do not think of me as so great and wolfos. But come, if you have taken an injury I will attend to it." She meant well he supposed. Looking to her new.. companion he nodded. "You may keep him."

King: 28/30
Mole Rat 1: BOOM. HEADSHOT.
Mole Rat 2: 2/8

Drifter Jet Enduro

Nothing Yet

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 am
Oh... King was so kind... so thoughtful. Siobhan was even more enamored than before!

"I can... keep him?" Siobhan's eyes lit up like stars. "OH THANK YOU, SIR! I WILL RIDE HIM TO GREATNESS AND BACK!!!!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She mounted her mighty steed and charged ahead, whacking another rat on the nose.

Quote:
11-12: You smack the molerat on the head with the glowy end of the stick! The molerat stares at you, then pulls back and stops attacking! However, it's now following you around with an adoring, lovestruck expression on its horrible ugly face. This particular molerat fight is over!

It too, followed Siobhan to glory.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Siobhan: Has all the mole rats (ie: she has 2)

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 am
Moira looked startled at King's question, then absolutely stricken at the outcry from Thackery. "Oh, spookie... The taming is perfectly - supposed to be perfectly harmless, like a gentle thwap with a rolled-up newspaper when they misbehave... oh dear. That didn't happen to any of the gnomes. Maybe it's a self-destruct mechanism? Like how bomb minipets... you know... do that? Nature can be so cruel," she said, in a tone of deep sadness.

"I'm quite sure they'll re-form in a couple of days - er, perhaps be more gentle with the taming? Gentle," she repeated, raising her voice to be heard (though if she would be heard was another question altogether, what with the angry molerats and all). "They wanted me to send my robots in and kill them all outright, you know, but I had to try and save as many as I could. Poor dears." She skritched one of her own molerat retinue, now a dozen strong.

iStoleYurVamps

Nothing Yet

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
Well he hand the answer to his question at least. If it worked on gnomes- He might want to keep this for himself later, just in case. Gnomes were a bit... annoying at times. Siobhan was more or less becoming a molerat tamer. And rider. "Siobhan, be careful, I do not know how well they function as mounts. In any case-" he looked at her second rat, "-You are very good at this. Have you tamed wild beasts before?"

He hit the one that had come in his way before. Pesky things. It's head blew up and he growled. "I am a molerat slayer it would seem."

King: 28/30
Mole Rat 1: BOOM. HEADSHOT.
Mole Rat 2: BOOM. HEADSHOT.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 am
iStoleYurVamps

Praise from the master! Siobhan heartbubbled, wiggling in her spot atop her mount. "I have not. Though I often talk to the wildlife when I lose my way in the woods." She led her molerats toward King, peering down over the giant beast's head.

"Master, you are mighty with the stick. You have managed to destroy many a great beast!" Siobhan didn't seem to grasp that King was doin' it wrong.

"I believe in you..." She whispered eerily.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

ramenli rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:49 am
Yin accepted the towel, about to wipe himself off a bit when the zomboil kept talking. "I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself." Quite frankly it had been worrying him just a bit, as this did not seem like Alexander's usual activities. Though Alexander did like bruteball, so who knew? He was still contemplating that when there was a cold thumb brushing over his lower lip, the zomboil's hand touching his face. He might not have thought anything of it except that...well he had just been handed a partially clean towel, and that was no quick gesture. It had...lingered, and his eyebrows furrowed at the idea.

Yin tried to ignore it, tried to ignore how uncomfortable he felt considering they were in public and just about anyone could have been looking at them. So he just brought the towel up quickly to wipe at his face, possibly nudging the zomboil's hand away. He then passed the towel back to Alexander. "Thank you," he said, though his eyes were trained on Alexander's new followers.

Another molerat began to act like it was going to bite Yin, and frustrated he whacked it on the head with his taming stick.

And its head exploded.

And once again he was doused with blood, brains, and flesh. As well as the bits of bone that came will all of that. So all of those cleaning efforts? In vain.

Now instead of looking faintly confused and upset he just looked distressed and woeful. He really had not hit it that hard. "I really think there might be something wrong with my taming stick," he said mournfully.

Molerat 1: Exploded
Molerat 2: Exploded
Molerat 3: Exploded
Molerat 4: Exploded.....fu Yin. Yin does not belong to PETA

HP: 27/30

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items