Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Minipet Training 2.1 | End page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Grey Dragon rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:25 pm
Jove's tail gave a little wag, reassured slightly by the professor's words and the minipet's normal, average behaviour. It wasn't a trained killer, and he was certain Professor Malcom wouldn't let teachers participate if it was going to harm anyone.

He turned the little foxfire around in his arms, and gave it a long, stern look, long enough for the thing to understand they were about to do something serious. Once he had it's attention, he flattened his ears back and growled a little, before crouching down to set the foxfire on the ground, and pointing at the collar circling in midair.

Fruitloup's head slowly tilted.

And then with a happy grin it bounced towards the invisible dog and nearly tripped itself as it accidentally ran straight into the hidden form.

((Fruitloup's HP: 20
Damage: 5))

Dragain

Marushii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:34 pm
Oh Jack. Oh Jack, Oh Jack, what was he doing? His hands began to shake after Professor Malcolm delivered his message. He was going to screw up. He was going to throw Kai'e'e's life away on a whim, just like --

Merope glanced towards the door, considering. Could he dash out? Make a run for it? Maybe if he moved fast enough he could abscond from the situation and place Kai'e'e back into his room where she would be safe from his stupidity and pride. And yet... And yet he couldn't bring himself to stir from his seat.

He jumped as Amphi approached and greeted him, a bright glow shooting across his cyan markings in surprise. "Huh? Ah, uh, yeah," he began, stuttering. "I'm Merope. It's nice to meet you, Amphi."

He hesitated when she asked if he was ready. Truthfully? No. He stood up from his seat, warily staring at the Kushi Kushi. Electricity. No, no he was definitely not ready for this.

But he managed a grin and nodded, placing his own little Kai'e'e on the ground. "There's only one way to find out," he said, taking a deep breath. Come on. Stop hesitating. You're in for it now. "Go! Kai'e'e!"

The Lost Fathoms Levathia flared her fins and hissed at the Kushi Kushi. Abruptly the fins folded as she bounded forward to tackle her opponent. She landed in front of the Kushi and reared up on her hind legs, tiny arms flailing as it initiated a slap-fight with the Kushi Kushi.

Merope quietly facepalmed and groaned, embarrassed.

Kai'e'e HP: 20/20
Damage: 4

Nyxtsuki Moon

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dragain rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 2 Total: 14 (4-16)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:34 pm
Vlad Jr saw the fluffy thing charging at it, and stopped running in circles to stare at the incoming minipet; what was happening? Does it want to play?

When they collided, it took a few seconds for the invisible pup to get back up again, but once it was, it started yelping at the other minipet before pouncing at it playfully, pawing at its new friend. If its eyes were visible, they would look like this: *A*

Vlad Jr's HP: 15
Damage: 8

Grey Dragon

Eight rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm
Sibyl had missed most of the lecture and introduction trying to wrangle up the derpicorn she did not want. It was the only minipet in her room she didn't like. It was stupid and it--IT WAS CHEWING ON HER PELTJKFNRGN;GJKSNRTKJ!!!! Letting out a shriek she dropped the derpicorn and nearly cried as she inspected the damage on her pelt. Nononono! Be okay! Please be okay!

The derpicorn landed on its stomach on the floor, eyes crossed and tongue sticking out of its mouth as it wiggled to stand on its tiny legs. It looked up at the ghoul whose room it lived in. She was a nice ghoul a very nice ghoul oh yes she made loud funny noises and always talked to it oh yes it liked this ghoul and she smelled like pretty things and was very yummy!

But its attention was soon caught by a floating leash. Floating leash? What? Why was it floating? The derpicorn half-pranced over to Aymet and his invisible dog.

It whickered, snorting and sniffing at the invisible dog. Was it real? The derpicorn tried to find out by...seeing if it could hug the dog.

How did derpicorn hug?

It waddled away and then ran back to its intended hug victim, throwing itself at the invisible dog with love and joy.

Oh wow! It was real!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Derpicorn's HP: 20
Damage done: 7

Eight

Fanatical Friend

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Scyerline

Kyrieko

Willow smiled at Bea, "No worries maybe we can catch up later okay?" The tigress gave a nod before having turned to listen to the professor, introduce other professors and then go into the rules of the class.

There was a pause as the Byakko looked around to locate her partner. Batlings were a bit easier to figure out than the student though so Willow walked up to a ghoul who she thought might be LW. "Hello, LW I presume? I'm Willow."

Her scareon was behind her looking curiously at the batling. Taking a second Willow pondered, "Would you like to start us off?"

Pixie Nyxie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm
Amphi flushed just as the boy got up, she assumed it was a boy for now though he didn't seem to exhibit anything else that said otherwise. She gave a soft smile though at him getting up before waiting for the first attack. She didn't cringe though as the Levathia came over and slapped at Vaith Jr.

No she was more fascinated by the cuteness of the mini dragon. It seemed to mirror its master in looks which made her giggle again. So adorable!

"Uh er..." She had to stop the small giggle coming out as her Kushi squeaked with outrage.

---

Vaith Jr. didn't know why his master decided he needed to battle. He was content being the cute little shoulder pet that got all the pets and treats when he squeaked cutely. Even now as he saw on the ground, he literally was debating on turning around, giving her sparkly desu eyes and leave this place.

This was...until the Levathia hissed at him and then...slapped him? The hell?

"Oh so it's a slapping war you want then?" The talking he made would sound like squeaks and clicks to the masters but he knew this...Kai'e'e understood him perfectly. His cheeks sparked again as he pulled his hand back...

and returned the slapping back. AH HA TAKE THAT YOU STUPID DRAGON!!!

Amphi had to stop the giggling that was starting to rise. They looked so cute and yet...."Is this how minipets are suppose to battle?" She blinked at Merope.

Vaith Jr. HP: 16/20

Marushii

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Grey Dragon rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm
Fruitloup tumbled to the ground under the invisible play-assault, and found itself on it's back. So it looked towards it's owner. And gave it's owner an upside-down head tilt. What was this game now? This was a game, yes?

Jove growled again and waved his hands in a 'go get it' motion.

OH A GAME TIME TO PLAY.

Fruitloup opened it's mouth to make a mock attacking face, but clunked it's head clumsily against the invisible head of it's opponent. Unfortunately there was too much fluff for it to do any damage.

Jove sighed.

((Fruitloup's HP: 12
Damage: 0))

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Indeed, it was hax. Aldo and Terri chittered happily as they each took hold of one of Klyde's arms and dragged him away from Hel and Heimdall. The battle was won, for now. Batty's bats had done what they had been trained to do, defend old people. It was a good thing Savage couldn't hear their thoughts.

Lucyal

Chobi_Chocobo

ToT Old Batty

Marushii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 4 Total: 8 (4-16)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Under Amphi's stare, Merope shifted uncomfortably. "I... well. Yes. And no," he confessed. "The other minibattles I've been in were more..." He trailed off, using his hands to make vague gestures that could have been taken inappropriately. "You know. Like this? With more oomph," he added lamely.

The draconic minipet let out a whistle and series of clicks as the Viridian Kushi Kushi returned the slaps. "Ahaha! You call that slapping?!" She whistled, flaring her fins in an attempt to look bigger. "I'll show you slapping! HAAAAAAA!"

The minipet drew its little arm back as if charging up an attack...

"And BLOOP!" The dragon's glowing whiskers rose and poked her opponent on the nose. Beep!

Kai'e'e HP: 16/20
Damage: 2

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm
The pinned foxfire would find itself being attacked by... The very affectionate licks of an invisible dog.

Lick lick lick lick-

Malcolm wasn't sure what to think of this.

Vlad Jr's HP: 15
Damage: 1

Grey Dragon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm
"I see so...Like this?" Amphi cocked her head before mimicking him in his motions and then flushing because she was mimicking him and they seemed pretty......innuendous(is that a word? :'D /makes it one now...)...One of the motions almost seemed like a pelvic thrust. "Well then er....it seems a lot more different...then I thought...." She chuckled again.

"if you don't mind me asking but...your a dragon yes?" She blinked at him before smiling, trying to ease a little of the awkward tension between them. Hard to when she was shy and it seemed like Merope might be too. "I've met two other dragons but I don't think I've met one like you..."

---

"What was that? Are you trying to insult me?" Vaith jr. cheeks puffed out at the poke on his nose. "I thought you were going to show me some real slapping!!!"

The Kushi's cheeks though brightened before it let loose some sparks. With the momentum from the beep on the nose....he hugged the Levathia and then...

"I hope you like fried deep sea dragon." The kushi grinned as small amounts of electricity bounced off him and into her.

Vaith Jr. HP: 14/20
Damage: 5

Marushii

Marushii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 pm
Oh. Oooooooh. Merope felt something inside him sink as Amphi repeated the gestures back at him. "I got them wrong, didn't I?" He asked her weakly, running a hand though his hair. "I mean. Like. More... violent? Intense? There's so much going on usually." He stopped, glancing at the pair fighting. He wouldn't stand there and slap. He would have taken flight, hovering before dipping his wings into a dive, talons reaching out to --

"Sooomewhat?" Merope ventured cautiously. "I'm a... or was a leviathan. That's sort've a sea dragon," he grined, shrugging and briefly spreading all of his fins out to their full length before relaxing them, nodding towards her. "I like your... um... Are they accessories? Or are those fins too?" He inquired, looking at Amphi's blue-purple earfins.

The kushi didn't get a response. Or rather, it did get one. It just happened to be a high-pitched squeal as the levathia writhed in the kushi's grasp, flailing.

"Kai!" Merope cried out, taking a step towards the minipets before he jerked back, recalling that this wasn't his fight. There was an edge to his voice, one that he struggled to master as his throat tightened with rising panic. "Kai! Come on! Break out of it!"

Upon hearing the orders, the minipet's flailing began again. This time, the dragon began to kick and bite, turning into a flurry of swipes, bites, and scales as she struggled to get free.

Kai'e'e HP: 11/20

Nyxtsuki Moon

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 4 Total: 14 (4-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm
Amphi blushed before nodding. "Oh I apologize, I didn't mean..." She looked down before nodding. "Yes, I suppose battles are more violent then this. I should've assumed that it would be similar to what students battle like." She frowned, "Though I am not much of a battler sadly..." She wrung her hands together nervously as the minipets continued and then...

She squeaked as Vaith grabbed on to Merope's Levathia and let out a strong electrical attack. She almost reached out to grab him back so he didn't hurt the poor Levathia but....She watched as Merope steeled himself not to and gave encouragement to the little dragon. Shouldn't she do the same?

Her hands still wrung together as she gave a small command to Vaith Jr.

"Please be strong Vaith..." She whispered before looking back at Merope.

I'm so sorry, she mouthed to him before flushing. She really wasn't made for battles it seemed, not even minipet ones.

"Ah you come from the sea?" She blinked before smiling brightly on him, again attempting to be friendly though a battle raged. "I'm a mermaid so I come from the sea as well. And oh yes!" Her hand reached up to touch her ear fins before going to touch her necklace. The compliments...they made her blush deepen to a dark red. "Oh...thank...Thank you..." And with that she was quiet. He was being so kind and all the compliments and....

"Your master says to break out of it..." The kushi squeaked as it held on tightly, though the dragon's scratches and kicks we're starting to get to him. "Ow! Okay! Stop clawing at me you fiend." Vaith let go, pushed back by her momentum to roll away before bouncing up again.

The roll on the ground though gave enough charge to the kushi kushi before electricity cover his body. If it was something to akin to description wise, it would almost be like a volt tackle from pikachu. Once its body was fully covered it sped up to the Levathia and tackled it.

Vaith Jr. HP: 10/20
Damage: 8

Marushii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:15 pm
"Me neither," Merope confessed, thinking back to his own battles. No, they weren't battles. They were slaughters. He had despawned more than he would care to admit, with his only victory to date being when he was in his natural form. Humanoid? It was laughable.

He glanced at her briefly before returning his attention to the battling minipets. "Yes," he answered absently. "Deep sea. Dark. Cold. It's -- KAI'E!"

Unable to constrain himself any longer, the boil darted forward as the levathia squealed in pain, reeling back. The boil threw himself over his minipet and hissed at Amphi's kushi, fins flaring and spread to their fullest size as he scooped her up. "If you come closer I will end you," he promised it, glowering at it while holding his minipet close to his chest protectively.

Kai'e'e HP: 3/20

Nyxtsuki Moon

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Molten Tigrex rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm
"'Sup," Aymet greeted his assigned partner with a wave. Glad to not have to be pulling along the leash any more, Aymet didn't seem to notice that his minipet was getting accosted by a Derpicorn.

Aymet's minipet, however, was acutely aware of the fact that a large unicorn had just crushed it. After a few whines, howls, and growls, it started to squirm. And writhe.

The invisible dog finally landed a kick. Or a least, it was probably a kick. There wasn't really anything to go by but the mysterious floating collar. But would it be enough???

Bad Dog's HP: 13
Damage: 7

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas