Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:16 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

It wasn't that she couldn't handle the truth, it was that it saddened her, she stood at the balcony looking out over the trees as she kept to her thoughts, her tail swaying gently. "I may as well give up, even if they do decide to stay, he doesn't seem at all interested, it was probably just my imagining things that made me think there could be something" she said to herself.
Christopher didn't listen to Caean, he just started to laugh at his sister's loneliness but soon quieted down as the chemicals took effect, "It seems I don't have to lift a finger, you have done it for me" were his last words before falling completely to the chemicals.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 pm
..: Cæan & Eric Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxEventually growing bored of waiting for his dad to give him free reign over Christopher, Eric drifted into a light sleep beside the younger boy. Torithÿn, however, awoke again and sat up, shifting his gaze around. Seeing as he was no longer bound and Eric was sleeping beside him, he could tell that this wasn't hostile territory so he slid off the couch. Yawning softly and stretching as he padded on silent footsteps out the door, he grew even more curious as to where exactly this place was. He was never really one to sit still let alone stay put when it was obvious to do so, but then again he always happened to get more accomplished by doing so. His little walk through the house, decided to end quickly as his left leg slid into the floorboards then resolidified. His reaction to such a thing was a low growl and hitting his fist against the floor.

xxxAs if I care what's going on... We never said that we were staying and Eric never said he felt anything towards her. Eric puts himself last so it doesn't surprise me that he chose stopping an apocalyptic virus over attempting to find love. If she believed he would put a life of love first, she was sorely mistaken,” Cæan murmured more to himself than to Cristopher. Sliding his goggles back up, the scientist of a king scribbled down a few odd symbols on a notepad only to set it down and move over to Cristopher, slapping him on the face a couple times in order to wake up. “An extremely deep sleep agent apparently... I wonder if it would work on that virus. It's possible, but highly improbable... Eh? Tori's awake~ Yay~

User Image
..: Torithÿn Phantomen :..

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:57 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Upon hearing a growl and slamming sound, Shalendra walked out of her room till she came across Tori and seeing his leg stuck through the floor, "Tori? Are you alright?" she asked. She approached him not to fast because she didn't want to scare him, her tail swaying gently from side to side.

Christopher still had a smile on his face, he was going to enjoy whatever torment she went through before he escaped to kill her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 am
..: Cæan & Eric Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxAfter hearing a female voice, Torithÿn raised his gaze to see Shalendra. His eyes then shifted down to his leg only for his right hand to slide into the floor then resolidify. “This actually happens more often than not... So Phantom trusts you enough to sleep in your house?” he muttered in a gruff voice. Clearing his throat slightly only to let out a soft sigh, he shifted his deep blue eyes back up at Shalendra. “Um... You might also want to get him 'cause I can't quite control my phasing so I'm kinda stuck.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:21 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded, she turned around a corner and there he was sleeping, it seemed Tori had gone in a circle, "Eric? Your brother is awake and stuck" she said gently as she tried to wake him. She wondered why Tori called him Phantom instead of Eric, maybe not everyone knew his actual name.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 pm
..: Eric Phantomen :..

User Image
              xxxAlmost letting reflex take over, Eric jerked awake only to stop when he saw Shalendra standing there. “Say wha?” he mumled while rubbing his eyes with his hands. Once he removed his hands and noticed Tori's absence, however, he seemed to fully wake up while shifting his deep red eyes so as to find the younger male. “Where is he? What was he acting like? He didn't bite anyone, right?

xxx"Of course his first questions run along those lines... Now the other foot's sinking... Such a lovely experience," Tori grumbled from where he was while starting to tap his fingers as patiently as he could. This was one of the worst experiences any phantom knew of and yet Eric seemed not to register that he was stuck in a floor again. His fingers stopped tapping when a pulsing sensation started up in his temples. "Headache..."

xxxEric had caught onto Tori's voice when he was grumbling and had moved off in that direction although he had still expected an answer from Shalendra. Sliding a syringe out from seemingly nowhere, the elder male quickly pierced the younger boy in the neck with it yet slowly injecting the bright blue and green liquid into him. When Tori went to slap his hand away, Eric caught his hand with his freehand. "I'm sorry, Tori. You know I don't like having to do this... I need you to keep fighting it though. We still haven't located Aunt Rose yet." "Yue can go jump off a cliff for all I care. The son of a bxtch ditched me without the slightest bit of hesitation while I was asleep. Owowow! Damnit these injections get more painful every time I get one." "You're infected with a virus that's rapidly mutating and this is one of the first antiviruses for the first version of the NEMESIS. I doubt they'll sync up and get gentler with each injection just because the virus has evolved this much. Don't you dare bite me. Yue might not get infected when you bite him, but I will."

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra had followed Eric to where Tori was, "No, he hasn't bitten me" she said as she looked at the two of them, "What would happen if he had?" she asked curious and also wanting to know for the safety of her staff. She saw Eric truly did care about his brother and it made her smile a bit as she watched him, as she thought about things she accepted that he may leave, and also realized she was being an idiot to think he would stay when he had family who needed him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:57 pm

User Image
              xxxWincing was Eric's response unlike Tori's slight roll of the eyes as the needle was removed fromm his neck. “Zombification process would initiate. Based on the mutation rate, the virus I carry would mutate yet again as soon as it touched your veins from my saliva. If you've ever heard of Resident Evil, imagine that only a kajillion times worse,” the younger male grumbled as he started to rub th side of his neck. Eric gave a meek smile before grabbing the darker haired boy's arm and pulled him out of the floor. “What's worse is what antivirus we have left will only last so much longer before we run out completely. It's been slowing the mutation of the zombification process along with Tori's own genetics, but he can't quite keep up the control you're seeing now. If he loses control, all of your staff and yourself will be added to the list of zombies added onto our list. We've never personally killed our zombies, but others have after invading our labs in search of the antivirus. Thanks to our mother, Tori was infected, our uncle and head scientist was killed, our aunt banished into exile and all of our intelligence scattered. Humans have been attempting to perfect the virus, yet are only making it more difficult on us to create an antivirus to wipe out the zombification genes. They attempted to fry The Red Queen and The White Queen in the process of attempting a worldwide catastrophe.

xxx"The Red Queen and The White Queen are computer systems Nidae Shiwamoto, our uncle, created in order to maintain order should the viruses become airborne. The Red Queen opted for making sure that no one would be able to exit the labs should even one of the infected escape, but her main system along with her twin system, The White Queen, won't ever be truly fried thanks to our aunt taking their main systems with her into exile ie why we're outside of the Phantomlands searching for her. The White Queen barricaded areas the infected were in to avoid contamination elsewhere, but wasn't as stubborn about opening a door should a scientist or someone capable of killing the infected asked them to open a door. to put it simply; Red Queen is a homocidal maniac whereas White Queen wishes the best," Tori sighed as he started to stretch. As soon as he felt like he'd stretched enough, he slapped Eric upside the head and almost made him faceplant. Not seeming concerned by it though, he gave a brief wave to Shalendra while not seeming to notice his eyes flicker a bright red-orange flecked with gold.

xxxEric gave a soft sigh while rubbing the back of his head. "Yue will definitely get a lecture about ditching you once we find him." "Don't bother. I'm a nuisance and everyone knows it. I can't stop getting stuck in walls and floors no matter how much I practice my phasing,with the minor exception of battle. In battle, I can jump through people like there is no tomorrow, but when it's just a random house, I can't even walk down a hall before sinking through the floor. Other phantoms can phase so easily and here I am getting stuck in a floor... Yue's right. There's definitely no way I'm your brother...""Excuse me? I'm gonna- That reminds me. Tori, dad's not dead. I ran into him a little while back and we've been together ever since. When I went to find you and Yue, however, you two weren't there so I was heading to the locations we discussed when we ended up being captured and put in a cage. We didn't quite expose we were phantoms in front of the guards though." "Hooray. Our kingdom's destroyed and he just shows up like it's no big deal. Either way, I don't care what happens to Yue 'cause he didn't care what happened to me. I'd rather focus on finding our aunt and, Hell, this is just a guess, we'll find our uncle sitting with her perfectly alright." Eric frowned slightly at the sarcasm near the end, but didn't really say anything about it. He expected a bit of sarcasm to the news of the dead returning to life as if nothing had happened since he had thought the same thing when he first ran into Caean.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:22 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra was surprised by this information as she stood there, "Eric, if there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask, once my brother is dealt with, your debt is paid to me and you can leave" she said in a steady tone, doing her best to return to how she was emotionally before she had first brought them there. She then sighed, "Its almost dinner, shall I have food brought to your rooms? Or will you be joining me?" she asked as she looked at Eric.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:44 pm

User Image
              xxxGlancing briefly at Tori he slid out a wallet and flipped the pages to where the picture of a female and male were next to each other and a second male was on the opposite side. He then turned the pictures to face Shalendra. “You ever see either of these three walking about? That's the last picture ever taken of my aunt, uncle and other brother. Considering my dad returned from the dead, I figure it wouldn't hurt to think it's possible for my uncle," he responded to the offer of helping the trio find their family members. He was still going to beat the cru out of Yue for opening his mouth and spilling that Tori wasn't really their brother to the younger boy. Sure the rest of the familly knew that Tori was actually their cousin, their mother flipping out because of the news that she'd actually miscarried and Rosalynn had allowed her to believe Tori was her child instead due to her being busy in the labs with her husband. That still didn't mean Tori was prepared for such news.

xxx"We'll join you also, Miss Shalendra. You still seem upset by the news of us leaving though. I swear to the Maker above that if this is some petty crush involving that stupid Phantom of the Opera thing, I'm gonna go find a rock to bash my head into. There are silly little girls always going on about the poor phantom when humans completely misinterpreted the story," Tori 's grumbled as his answer before glancing around the house again. Seeing a servant passing by, he gave a slight wave only to frown when the female scurried off. While he found that irritating, he just gave a slight sniff while noticing Eric's flicker of a smile.

xxx"If it isn't already obvious, he may like some of the songs I wrote but doesn't like hearing people speak of the story told by humans to other humans." "Bingo. He had a childish crush on the girl with a voice that is difficult to match, but it wasn't true love. He admitted that it wasn't her he actually liked, but her voice to which his music could be heard through. Unfortunately, she caught him without his mask on and so she fell to the curse running through the Phantomen bloodline that drew her to him. The only reason she left for Raoul was because Phantom didn't want a stalker always chasing after him and so he told her to go. End story." "You may have been one of the first to know that I'm the Phantom of the Opera, but several others have caught me humming and singing along with it thus start on their tangents of which Christine should have gone with. After a while, Tori got frustrated with the story and just started scaring people by saying that the phantom should've just killed everyone and gone on his merry way."

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked at Tori, "Yes, I.....will admit my interest has been peaked, but, it wasn't because of the Phantom of the Opera, my interest was peaked before I learned it was about him" she said being truly honest. Ever since she laid eyes on him in the market there was just something about him caught her attention. "The dining hall is this way" she said as she went to lead them to dinner, "I understand you must do what you must, and I will help any way I can, now as for your question Eric, I can't say for certain I have seen your uncle, but I feel like I have somewhere" she said as she walked into the dining hall. She walked to her typical seat and took her place, the staff smiling at her as the set the table and served the food out for everyone who was to join her for dinner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:48 am
..: Eric & Cæan Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxPractically freezing at the female's words, Eric stared down the table at Shalendra as if in shock. Tori was sitting sideways in his chair making it hard to imagine him as a prince and slightly twitching his nose when the servants were setting the food in front of him. “You might've seen my uncle? He created this virus to begin with although it was an accident. He was the closest to the antivirus before... This would definitely be a breakthrough if you have seen him," Eric breathed out while gently tapping his fingertips together in front of his face. It was odd to think the deceased were coming back perfectly fine, but even more so after witnessing how badly his uncle had been mauled when Torithÿn was infected.

xxx"Nidae may be alive and walking about huh? That'd be unexpected after Tori was infected. Mornin', Tori," Cæan hummed as he formed up in his chair across the table from Tori and Eric. Tori just ignored the elder male while sliding his plate off the table and starting to eat what was in front of him. Eric just flashed his father a halfsmile and spelling out Yué's name in sign language. This got an 'ah' from Cæan before he shifted his gaze to Shalendra and gave her a slight wave.

xxx"He's " "You're still sticking with the scientist in you than the king you're supposed to be. Shocker." "Might have to tell him... Either way, just let me know if you can recall having seen him."

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:59 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded a greeting to Caean, "Do you know whats wrong with him?" she asked him wondering if her brother was sane or not, especially after he left her family he seemed almost possessed or something of the like. Then turning back to Eric, "May I take a closer look at the picture?" she asked him truly wanting to help and wanting to remember where she saw the man before.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:19 pm
..: Eric & Cæan Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
              xxxTapping a finger against his chin, Cæan seemed to think about the data he'd gathered from the lunatic in his room. “Um... Well, I've noticed that he doesn't seem to focus on anything besides causing you misery so it's possibly a mental disorder. He won't respond to me so I've had to focus on what he does behave like based on him being stuck in my room. He shouldn't be able to hear you all from the livingroom and yet he is bringing up the thought of a parasite having attached itself to the stem of his brain and thus causing a slight seemingly mental disorder. There are still too many variables I haven't even been able to cut out of the picture yet," the elder male responded before setting his hands together as if in prayer. "Itadakimasu~"

xxxIgnoring his father's words, Eric removed the picture from his wallet and set it down beside Shalendra's plate. "He was a child prodigy that was capable of doing anything even if subconsciously. His mind was always going on and on like the Energizer Bunny so he was usually found sleeping on his desk in our labs before his supposed passing. It's never been noted that he ever left the Phantomlands personally, but if you have seen him, it's highly possible he did," the light haired male sighed calmly while returning his wallet to his pocket. "That reminds me that I have to wait until he wakes back up before continuing my research. I'm letting him test out some of my newer experiments. You don't want to sniff my synthetic coconut lotion as of yet. It knocked him out." "You get used to the science experiments after a little while."

xxx"So odd how I bit my tongue off and yet I'm sitting here perfectly fine. It betrays all sense of logic and scientific reasoning. I'm curious as to why..." "It's better to ignore him..." "Anything coming to mind beside how my family is full of a bunch of science geeks and mad scientists?"

User Image

{( Out.Of.Contact:: User Image Nidae Shiwamoto~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra lifted the picture and looked at the man, "Wait a minute" she said as her eyes widened, "I do remember him! He, he came to my house just a year before my brother left us, I couldn't talk until he visited and gave me some weird tasting stuff, next thing I know I could speak instead of just making sounds" she said as she handed the photo back. "He stayed here for 6 months before he suddenly just up and left" she started to eat her food.

Below in the science lab Christopher began to wake, he then looked around and saw he was alone, leaning his head back he closed his eyes and could see his sister sitting there eating, she wasn't in anguish anymore, this made him very unhappy. He started trying to untie himself.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff