Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Lost Souls |Prison Ward| Under Repairs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

little mintchan

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian simply removed his jade looking knife, and played with it amongst his hands, looking at the two henacingly. He knew what part he played for Sypher. The hound, the murderer, the predator, the enforcement tool. His methods crude, his desires primal. But he at least got the job done...

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm
Pietro and Paolo both rolled their eyes, torture wouldn't get them to talk; might give them pleasure in pain but seeing Sypher strip and be unable to touch that body, now that was torture. "Jacket isn't worth much and we'll try to give you good information as long as you keep stripping." They stuck their tongue out at eachother than to Sypher and Sebastian. "There is an organization much higher than just us bandits, we are just a distraction. Want to know some more? Take your shirt off." There had been rumors of an organization but the two bandits would never say who they really were because they were just paid to cause Kiri some grief for a few months or so.

Yo-ko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 pm
Yo-ko

little mintchan

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
The clone rolled his eyes at Sebastian but was very appreciative of the knife display. It was nice to see that someone other then him was armed at all times "..." he tilted his head at the information. An organization? He frowned but shrugged and pulled his long sleeved shirt over his head to reveal...another shirt. He smiled brightly at the two, crossing his arms. Yes, he did have lovely arms but that was about the only thing visible under the loose short sleeve shirt "What is this organization? Why are they interested in Kiri? I'll remove my belt if you answer both questions." Implied that they next thing to go would be the pants.

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 pm
The two men's eyes grew wide but they both groaned when it was just another damn shirt and the thought of the belt going helped a little bit. "I don't know much of the actual organization except they don't like any village or anybody except their own, I think they might just hate you and think your weak enough to target first. All we got was a letter to our boss and lots of gold, well not enough because the boss only sent those you captured and killed...so we just attacked some caravans to stop your shipments of export and imports for awhile." They waited for the belt to come off and hopefully the pants to be unzipped for some extra information they gave.
CanoodlinFlibbertyJibbit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:51 am

little mintchan

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian began to ponder what he had just heard, thinking about hw it fit into his own findings. Didnt like any village huh? well, this just got interesting...

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Yo-ko

little mintchan

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
A village that hated every village? And one that hated Kiri especially? Sypher paused, his fingers touching his lower lip as he thought, forefinger tapping it pensively I can think of a village... he narrowed his eyes then rolled them as he realized what the two were waiting for "If all you got was a letter to your boss and gold, then how can you be of anymore use?" he asked, crossing his arms with a resigned look "I need your boss for the information about the village, right? Isn't that what you're saying?" he looked at Sebastian for confirmation. Isn't that what they'd just said?

|

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 pm
Pietro and Paolo grumbled when the belt didn't come off, they knew a lot compared to the others; they were more observant and had the ability to be that 'stupid yet very informatonal' person because no one suspected they would easily give up information for a strip. "The boss gets drunk sometimes and says quite a bit to us, sometimes we eavesdrop or we partake in most of what has been bothering your village, immgrants sneaking in, people supposably coming from a village to seek shelter, we still have lots to tell and even know exactly who you need to look for." It was true, they even knew routes where enemies have gone to infiltrate other villages or mainly this one.
not going to say too much in my posts, i got very sick this morning so im very tired...

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:01 pm

little mintchan

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Seek shelter? certainly sounded like a smuggling ring. What was going on? Maybe Sebastian could use a jutsu to loosen the tongues. it would be discreet....just make them wanna talk more....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:40 pm
Yo-ko

little mintchan

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher smiled and bent, gathering his shirt up and jacket "Immigrants. Other villages coming....thank you." he gave a little dip of his head and motioned to Sebastian that they were done "You've given me a lot to think about. I'll come back another time if I need more information. And you mentioned food but unfortunately, the prison serves one meal a day. You'll get food later." and with that, he turned and walked off, his steps brisk and fast. He needed to inform the real Kage of this information....because he knew that a lot of this stuff would put some shinobi in a very bad light. But first...once he'd reached the outer grounds, he would turn to Sebastian "Thoughts?"

|

|

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:40 am

little mintchan

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian too left the room, pondering the interesting tid bits of information he had learned. He, by himself, couldnt trust this information obtained. It was obtained to easily, and thus could simply be info meant to lead them astray. What stopped them from lying just to be rewarded. They needed to be convinced, forced to know that the very information they gave them was a matter of life and death. still, Sypher seemed to believe them. If push came to shove, Sebastian could always enter the building himself and obtain the REAL information the old fashioned way.

"It seemed too easy Sypher. Immigrants and shelters entering the village? It seems we have a security breach. Effectively...we dont know what kiri ninja we can trust. anyone of them could possibly be aiding this little scheme...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:18 am
Yo-ko

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Nodding, the clone held up a hand asking Sebastian to wait "I agree but I have to relay this information to the original before hand. As I know it, we do have several immigrants in the village from the fallen village of Yukigakure." he said, tapping his fingers on the wall a bit "For now.....can you go find the two from Yukigakure? Don't confront them or anything. Just....note their whereabouts and what they're doing." he started walking again, thinking. Hopefully, the original would be able to get more information out of the little that had come.

((Consider this a minor mission.....D-Rank, 200AC Title: Stalk. Watch the two (Marco and Kenji) for three posts then interact with them if necessary.))

|

|

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 am

little mintchan

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The ninja nodded in understanding, and held a single seal. He would speak before dissappearing in a plume of smoke.

"Understood. "

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:27 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian appeared in the lower sections of the prison, moving about in all maners of sneakyness, using his natural inclination of stealth as well as several movements he had learned through various styles to improve timing, deception, and concealability. Moving through the prison, the ninja placed several of his canisters in the prison, unbeknownst to the guards and the inmates alike, until there were several canisters per level of the prison. once his part was played the ninja would once again summon himself away.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:33 pm
The guards turned, making their rounds as the final repairs were made, and a hand reached out of a cell. With a strangled cry, the guard that was grabbed had his throat ripped off. The remaining guard sounded the alarm but it was far too late for that. The prison doors sprang open and the halls were flooded with maddened prisoners. Anbu immediately descended on the prison to aid in the defenses but several of the most dangerous escaped without notice.

A head count revealed the loss and an Anbu was immediately dispatched to the Mizukage's residence.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 9 8 0
α c :: 9 3 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι made my way to the prison ward next as the sun rose once more. It wasn't a place I was particularly comfortable being, given I seemed to have lost track of the other two. But a patrol required visiting every major landmark of the village, and this was one of them. Making my way cautiously forward, I searched for anything out of the ordinary. It was daytime, so in theory everything should have been... normal... but this was a dangerous place to be even that considered.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Everyone: Lame short post. It's daytime again.
AandOE: Came here, like you suggested.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 13 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 40/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai
Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
--2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
--5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
--10 posts – Paralysis
--5 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
--Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
--Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
--Stores up to 20 of these senbon.
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
Army of One Discipline
• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
Army of One Discipline:
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

chrissy b e a n

Selecao Number Nine

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items