Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zyphiris rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 am
"Allowing a ghoul to win?" she repeated, sounding mildly offended, "Jousting is the sport of the chivalrous but this won't do. If I win I shall win fairly, tis the noble thing to do." Well. Someone was getting into character. The ghoul then laid her eyes upon the wand in Yin's hand. Ah! Was that the reason for his reluctance to duel her? Edel tossed her lance aside and wielded the hotdog instead. Now it would be a fair fight.

Mounting her one eyed Corgi, the ghoul held the hotdog up in the air, ready for battle. "Ready?" she called out and then gave the signal to charge.

The rest, as they say, was up to the dice.

ramenli

ramenli rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 am
Well, with the icy lance of doom no longer in her hand he relaxed slightly, though he was still slightly reluctant to joust with her. But it was class, and therefore she had to understand why he would be trying to attack her. "I must apologize, a fair bout would certainly be preferred."

Yin found a corgi to mount and waited for her to give the signal before charging. But did he really want to harm a ghoul? Of course not, it went directly against what he had been taught his entire life. So he shook the wand in her direction and took a hefty wallop from her hot dog instead.

Zyphiris

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Zyphiris rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 am
The initial satisfaction of having landed a good hit on the boil soon faded as she realised what was going on. He wasn't taking her seriously was he? The ghoul completed the run and steered the corgi to face Yin. "That was... very kind of you but really, there isn't a need to let me win," she sighed, riding around the corner to get ready again.

"For this instance, it's alright not to be a gentleman. Ready?" she asked, preparing for the charge.

Just hit her already Yin.

ramenli

ramenli rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am
Yin swallowed and looked at her. It was fine to hit her, and he had sparred with ghouls before. There was no reason not to charch at her with as much force as he could muster.

But at the same time, he was completely unused to riding any sort of steed. So as they charged he began to slip on his corgi's back, managing to whack at her but the light blow from the hot dog unseated him. He managed to land feet first, more off-balanced than hurt and turned to give her an apologetic look. "I am sorry that I am not much of an opponent for you Miss Edel."

Zyphiris
Its so IC it hurts

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 am
"Mmhmm," West replied, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly at the reaper. He knew this kid was Shun, now at least, but he didn't really hold any of that Seeds junk against him like he might have been expected to. If everyone was judged by the things their parents had done, well, how people saw him would probably be no different, but still. He was definitely a fan of standing on his own merits, and coming forward with information that implicated one's own family was ballsy to say the least.

"After... me," West said with a brief chuckle. He brandished his sparkly plastic bluebird wand, chose a corgi mount, and tried to climb the creature. It didn't go as well as he had planned.

User Image

Blade Kuroda
<3

alliisara rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 am
"Sure!" She got her corgi turned around as well, glad that Roch was giving her time to get herself situated properly this time. Once she thought she had her hobbyhorse in a good position, she kneed her corgi forward. "Let's go!" she urged her steed, expecting that she'd do better on a second pass.

Unfortunately, the corgi apparently took her words too literally, and almost bolted out from under her. The whack she took from Roch's star was not as hard this time, but given the way her corgi was bouncing around, it must have been hard to have any control over hitting her. All Mitzi could do was hang on for dear life, and eventually even that wasn't enough.

"Ooof." She landed on her back in the grass, and just stared up at the sky for a moment, as her corgi finally calmed down and started trotting back to her.

Ice Queen

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am
Even if West did hold it against him, it wouldn't have mattered to the Reaper all that much. Enemies happened. Having a few extra wouldn't have been a huge deal to him.

Nodding quietly, Shun turned his corgi away so that they could try and do this.. properly. He wasn't really sure how this would turn out, but there was only one way to find out. Taking in a deep breath, he turned back around to see West facing the wrong way on his mount.

"...."

He stared for a few moments. Then just sort of shook his head to himself. Once he was ready, he dug his heels into the sides of the large dog to usher it forth.

"Kyah!"

Drawing close, he raised the wand before flicking it down at the demon. Magic burst from its tip. Surprisingly enough.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am
iloveyouDIE

"It is T.G. NOT TeeGee." The voice came from below, and if Muka dropped his chin, he would see a short imp dragging a hobby horse glaring at him. "You must be Mucka." Monsters. Ugh.

"Get this straight. You hit me, and I WILL make your life miserable. Now let's get on these hair balls and get this over with." TG wished they just stayed in the nice classroom.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Dragain rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am
"Alex it is then," He chuckled before waiting for the boil to get ready; once he was positioned and charging at his corgi, he gave his mount a light tug to the ears, and held on as it charged in Alex's direction. Perhaps it was his lack of a weapon, but he didn't do too well and ended up almost falling off his mount, managing to grab into the fur around its neck at the last minute in order to pull himself up.

"Well played!" He grinned, leaning on the neck of his mount as he led it to walk past the zombie, putting some distance between them again, "We're supposed to go again, yes?"

Valeria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am
Roch hopped off of his own corgi, shadowstepping to her side, so it only took a second. Then he crouched down next to her. "You okay?" he asked, summoning his guitar. "Nothin' should be broken, since you got a FEAR shield, but tell me if anything hurts. Hell, point out where I hit you, I might as well heal that up too," he told her.

"Also, I think we can call that done."
alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am
When the other Reaper came over to check on her, she sat up, not wanting him to think she was hurt worse than she was. "Just winded. That star thing was kind of sharp, but it didn't hit me too hard, so I think I'm fine." She shook her head, grinning slightly. "And yeah, if I'm ever in the human world and there's a joust, I'll just do my best to stay on the sidelines. You'll do fine, though!"

Her corgi finally lumbered back to her and started nudging her shoulder, and she rubbed its nose again. The poor thing probably didn't know better.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 am
"I get into a lot of fights, so if it takes brute force instead of brains, I can probably hold my own," Roch said, grinning back at her. His own corgi had finally caught up to him, and nudged him from behind, almost making him fall on the poor ghoul. "Oye," he said, turning to look at the gigantic dog. He pulled a piece of FEAR candy from his pocket. "SIT," he ordered.

The corgi sat, happily snapping up the treat as it was tossed to him. Roch turned back and held out a hand to Mitzi, offering silently to help her to her feet.

alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 am
Edel dismounted from her corgi, looking a little embarrassed. Perhaps she shouldn't have challenged his morals and just accepted the offer with good grace. Yin did look like a good fighter, though the outcome of the duel might say otherwise.

"No, I'm sorry to have put you in a spot there. Are you alright?" she asked, walking over towards the boil. The hotdog in her hand was kind of mushed up, making it look rather inedible. The corgi looked at her with doleful eyes, tail wagging.

She couldn't say no could she?

ramenli
:'D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 am
MoonKitsune

Muka's head dropped and dropped and dropped and... "HEE!" He couldn't help his giggle when he saw the teeny imp at his feet.

"Ulmuka Knobwalker, pleasure to meet you!" He offered a taloned hand to shake but the imp seemed to be all business. Whenever meeting a person with horns he attempted to use his full name. Every once in a while they recognized his father's name and knew of his swinging sex parties.

He walked to the stable and quickly leapt, fluttering his wings to land on a corgi's back. It bucked slightly but he'd cut out the whole 'climb on top' step by flying.

How would T.G. mount the beast?

"Do you need some help?" The strix was blunt and unaware that maybe some subjects needed to be handled more delicately.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 am
Mitzi laughed. "You also seem to be pretty good with the corgis," she commented as she gratefully accepted the hand up. Her own corgi bumped into her from the back, almost knocking her over again, and she rubbed it between the ears. Not wanting Roch's to feel left out, she reached over to pat it on the nose. "So how long have you been here at Amityville?" He seemed to know what he was doing, certainly a lot better than Mitzi did.

Ice Queen

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces