Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm
"Relaaaax." Ryan said, in his most disarming tone, along with a good helping of calming pheromones, as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm
“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Claire felt herself calming down even though she didn't like how the man, mostly because he had invaded her personal space without her consent. "Right... A tour..?", she asks, still keeping her polite smile, "Oh, and I'm Claire."

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 pm
"Right. You're from England, right? Or are you Welsh or Scottish? I'm terrible at telling accents apart from one another." Ryan guided Claire down the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:21 pm
((i wouldn't mind, but it looks like your busy... If you need help though))

Scott listened intently to the girl's heartbeat and breathing. He could tell she was surprised with the quill lizard. The little lizard in his ear told him that She was smiling and really happy. Before he could explain what she had to do every month, she took his hand and laid something in his palm. He calmly took it as he felt it shift, its soft petals tickling his hand. He soon felt heat and could smell some kind of smoke. Fire. Then he felt the cool water run down his hand with it's clean smell. It reminded him of the scent of rain, water. As the vines grew, he had to feel them with his other hand to know what they were and to know they were growing flowers of their own. The breeze made him smile, identifying it from it's sound and coolness. The energy really made him smile, though. She was extremely skilled in her power. He tilted his head as he smiled. "Thank you. I should warn you, though. That lizard will die in a month. I can't stop it. I can record his memories, though, and implant them in an aged version." He also told her of how those hairs would form quills eventually if she took him up on his monthly offer. He always made a creature with a way to defend itself. The one in his ear was camouflaged.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 pm
((Does he still have his arm around her shoulders?
@Valiant: She might need help eventually since according to Ryan's profile, he's attracted to anything with a pulse))

“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"I'm from London specifically.", Claire responds. She continues to grip her guitar strap, not wanting to accidently show her left palm and the silver crystal embedded there. "Is there anything specific that makes this town stand out?"

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 pm
((Dun worry, he leaks pheromones more than a side walk woman. Scott could smell that a mile away))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 pm
The city lay out before her, the sun sitting in the sky, the glass of the surrounding buildings reflecting the light. She was atop the tallest building in the area, looking down at the people walking along their way, oblivious to what was happening atop this building. A grin spread across her face, her hands tracing her own curves. Letting out a soft moan, she turned on her heels, looking at the two behind her.

He was so beautiful, so perfect. Her eyes scanned his body, the urges rising once again. Slowly walking over, her eyes went to the young woman whom was laying under Sco, knife to her throat. She was trembling, tears gushing from her eyes, choking back the sobs. Giggling slightly, Luna spoke, "Sob, and your throat might get just a bit too close to the blade, darling."

"Shut up!" Sco snapped. He was getting to the best part. The part where they realize that they will die, and that he'll enjoy every moment of it. "Don't ruin it for me." Looking into the girl's pleading eyes, she was mentally begging for her life, praying to her god that she'd be spared, live to see her family another day, maybe a boyfriend? Definitly a boyfriend, she's too good looking not to have one.

"Oh, baby, I only want your happiness, you know that." She strolled behind him, the tips of her fingers grazing his shoulders as she passed. As her fingers reached his far shoulder, she slid it down over his chest as she leaned down into his back. "I only wish to please you," she whispered, "this young lady can even join in, if you'd like. I wouldn't mind, she's pretty cute." Licking his ear ever so softly, she giggled at the thought.

Shifting his shoulder to push her off, he growled, "Not now, just let me have my fun." As she stood, he rolled his eyes, hearing her grumble as she strolled away. Eyes refocusing on the girl, he let one of his fingers trail down her cleavage. "Mmm, you look delicious." Standing, he pulled his victim up by her hair. Dragging her to the edge of the building, he could hear her begging, but he no longer comprehended. Holding her at the edge, his blade swung around, stopping at her throat. "Goodbye, darling," he muttered, applying pressure with his blade. The resistance of skin always felt so great. Hearing her choke, air no longer entering her lungs, throat slit, the blood trickled onto the blade, and from there to his hands. The warmth of it felt so great. A grin spread across his face. He held her body up by her hair, even after the life was drained from her, and all that was left was the limp carcass. Licking the blood off his blade, he turned the dead body, ready to have a little more, when a beam of white light shot the body out of his hands, sending it over the edge and rocketing to the ground.

Turning in rage, he barely kept in his scream. "You b***h, I wasn't done!" Shooting a beam in Luna's direction, he missed intentionally. "You make me so angry sometimes!"

"Oooo, good. You can take your anger out on me, please!" Walking back over to him, she swayed her hips, one foot in front of the other. "I get so jealous of those girls sometimes, why not have some of me?" She giggled some more, peering over the edge at the group of people now gathering around the dead body. "We should probably go,"

Sighing back the rage, he nodded. "Now that the body has been found, I suppose we do." Walking to the opposite edge of the building, he let her wrap her arms around him, them taking flight, going to the next building, and making their way to the street from there.

As they headed down the stairwell, they ran into a familiar face. "Well well, you seem to be stalking me," his mouth hissed.

"You broke your MO, what's that about?" Roran was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, staring the psychopathic man directly in the eyes.

"I don't see how it involves you in any way, do you Luna?" Looking back, his faithful slave nodded in agreement. "Why don't you fly away, little birdie."

Snorting at the bird comment, he shook his head. "Any threat to Mr. Hollows is of my concern. Plus, being associated with our organization, if you were to be caught, well, it would be difficult to fix the taint on our image." Standing upright, he looked down upon Sco, "If you're going to kill, do so at night, when you're less likely to be seen. Otherwise, leave."

Shoving his way past Roran, he laughed. "Where's the fun in that? Hey, maybe that's your problem, you don't have any fun! Get laid, man, get laid." Walking down a flight, he paused. "Speaking of which, let's go babe!" he called up to Luna, who proceeded to squeel and jump over the railing, falling gracefully to his side, proceeding to walk out with him.

Roran's anger boiled, but he only showed it by gripping his sleeve. It's not worth the trouble. Let him be. Sighing away the anger, he began walking down too, being sure to stay far behind the odd pair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 pm
"Oh, um... happy thoughts," Alex said with a blush. "Can you, um, not say certain stuff in front of me? Pretty please?"

"He doesn't like it when you talk about Sierra-Echo-Xray. Trust me." Maerie patted Alex's cheek. "He fainted when I took my shirt off, too. Such a sweet little boy."

Nightshade nodded without a second thought. "Yeah. Sounds good." She kissed Cassie again, then got up and got her clothes back on. "As long as you don't expect to be visiting my place anytime soon. Don't got a place. But if you wanna have sex in the alley I'm livin' in? I'm free pretty much all the time."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 pm
"Sierra-Echo-X--? Oooooohhhhhhh.....But...I really didn't....I didn't mention anything relating to the crotch...." Riley said looking a little surprised that naked bums were enough to set him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
"He has very sensitive ears," Maerie murmured, covering said ears as she said so. "And he doesn't really know much about sex except that it involves naked bodies. Gotta watch what you say, just a little. No mention of naked bums, please."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm
"Oh....sorry...." Riley said feeling rather ashamed. "And I thought I was shy about that stuff..." he murmured under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:10 pm
"You could crash at my place, isn't much but it's prolly better than an alleyway, your friend that was with you is welcome to come too, and it'd be alot easier to have sex there than an alleyway, though really I'm up for wherever," Cassie said as she stood and began to dress as well covering up her crystal as soon as she could, she wasn't worried about anyone finding out, since anyone who tried to take it from her or use it to their advantage usually found themselves blown up, but she didn't really want to tempt her luck.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 pm
Pursing her lips in thought, Nightshade let out a sigh. "Alex has a place and a family. I'll stay with you, though. Long as you don't mind me bringing girls back to ride all night."

"And if you ever wanna see a girl topless, just ask." Maerie winked. "I don't think Alex will mind. He knows I only like girly-girls."

When his ears were free, Alex pouted at Maerie and grumbled a little, then grabbed Riley's hand. "So, um, wanna go back to my house? We can still, um, watch some stuff."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:02 pm
"only if you don't mind me joining in sometimes," the rave dancer said with a grin. Cassandra pulled on her pants and stuffed her mp3 player into her pocket and started to walk away motioning for Nightshade to follow saying, "Come on I'll show you where it's at."

{hey did they discuss the crystals? or will they end up doing that at Cassie's place}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 pm
((Nope.))

Nightshade caught up quickly. "And what makes you think I find girls that are crazy enough to join threesomes? Well, besides you." She leaned over to give Cassie a kiss as they walked. "You crazy, sexy lady."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff