Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm
Dean's eyes lit up when he saw Belle's other form. "Wow, you're a very pretty lioness." he said and lightly petted her head. "I'm not much of a runner but I don't mind walking the track while you run." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 pm
((Is Victor new or not new? I'm having some trouble keeping track and it will also effect what I'll have Rhoswen do))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

Stoirme hums in response, the only sign that she was somewhat pleased to hear this. "Perhaps I'll take a nap later..." She continues to watch the other teacher, her face still showing nothing but her boredom. She knew he was interested in her, but she understood why he bothered since she wasn't much interested in him. Or anything, for that matter.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

Arika watches Victor walk away before looking at David again. "Not talkative..?"

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm
"How was your summer?" Amano asked and looked back at her. He enjoyed talking with her because she wasn't overly emotional and she could relate to a few things he goes through.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

"Boring. I think I ended up sleeping through most of it, though I suppose that's somewhat normal for my race.", she responds. She finally sits up as she asks, "Yours?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm
"I went to Alaska." Amano said and smiled softly as he remembered. "It was summer so three months of nice endless sun." he said. He loved laying in the sun almost as much as she did though he could handle some cold unless it snowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 pm
((Is Rhoswen also talking to someone else right now? I am confused... I know the dragon teacher is.... sweatdrop There are so many people in this RP!))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Belle let her little lioness smile slither across her muzzle and flattened her ears slightly to the sides as he patted her head. It was really the only way she could show that she liked it since lions don't purr. When he stopped, she looked back up at him and nodded her big lion head before crouching down and rolling her shoulders back. You could see her muscles move smoothly under her golden fur, as she moved; and just like that, she was gone, running towards the track as fast as she could. Not leaving Dean behind, exactly. She was going to meet back up with him, she just couldn't hold it in any longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm
Dean chuckled as he watched the lioness run off. He then put his hands in his pockets and started to walk around the track. He watched the girl run and thought she looked very majestic.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm
((Well, there's 5 people at the track at the moment so she might start talking to someone else as well.))

“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

"Would if I could, but I'm Irish not Greek. I might take you to Uffern* if you're good.", the elf laughs. She somehow manages to grin more as she looks down at the two students on the track as well as another one who had just arrived, "Oh, this year is going to be fun."

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

((*Uffern is the Celtic hell))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm
David laughed a bit, "Not really. She tends to get bored pretty easily. Its even worse right before the start of classes. You might be able to talk more when she mellows out"

[Victor has been there for at least 3 years, so he isn't exactly new to the school]

Victor grinned before starting to jog along the track  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm

"That must have been nice." Stoirme continues to watch him, though her gaze flickers towards the door every now and then as people go past. "What do you think of this years students so far?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm
"A little too hyper for me, but that could just be new year jitters for some." Amano said and looked at the door then back at her. "What do you think?" he asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 pm
Belle love this. She could feel her muscles working, feel her front paws leave the ground just as her back paws touched down. All the thoughts that swirled through her mind dissipated almost immediately, but that wasn't going to stop her from running. She hadn't been able to do it in so long because Anko and her were always on the move. They didn't have time for this and now that she did, it felt great to finally feel it again.
She'd already ran one full lap and passed Dean without realizing it, almost. She wouldn't stop until she ran at least two miles, though.

After a few more moments of arguing with Jezzie, Anko'd had enough. "Jezzie, shut up already!" He growled slightly at her and glared, "I'm done arguing with you. Just because I don't pay attention to you doesn't mean you have to throw a hissy fit." He ran a hand through his ruffled blonde hair and looked around, she was only like this with him and he didn't know why. "Look, I'm just as bored as you. We don't know anybody, but complaining to me isn't going to help that." He sighed as she crossed her arms and started at the ground, annoyed that he'd yelled at her; but he couldn't do anything so he just kept walking.

Jezzie growled slightly to herself as she crossed her arms and stared at the ground. There was nothing left to do here so she grabbed a strand of her long orange hair and started fiddling with it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff