Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm
As the fight lasted on with no one dying, she felt the mad need for death fade under sense. This wasn't worth it, and he was dying. With a screech, she soared back into the air, searching for new prey.

Rain nodded, and thought a bit.

"Blood would be helpful. And the castle is probably a good place for supplies, plus it's equipped with a ton of shiny weapons," she added. With a nod, she pulled her shoes back up, and checked her weapons.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 pm
Spyke popped in the window and looks at the crowd. "Hey..guys What up?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm
Briar looked to Sciz and waved. "Hey, you got a new party guest! Sweet!" she cheered. She liked how something as major as the apocalypse could bring everyone together instead of tearing them apart... At least, for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 am
"So it's decided. We head to the castle to see who is alive. Use only silenced weapons, no need to draw a crowd of zombies off one shot. We will bring a day's rations, leave the rest. We will return." says Fenrir, standing.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 am
Dust started putting a silencer around his M9. "Yeah, because being in a big castle with lots of windows and doors is a good idea. Hell, Jay probably started this dilemma. What with all of his experiments and whatnot."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 am
Spyke looked at Dust. "Jay's dead...he didn't even started this mess." He then explain to everyone about what happened at the lab, the explosion that took away his powers and what had happened to Jaybomb. "Anyways, if we are going to the castle..we can use the secret passages to get around."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 am
"And we should stay away from the lab then, avoid that power erasing stuff." says Fenrir, taking stock of the weapons, realizing all he had was an unsenced Hunting Rifle, and his dagger.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 am
Sciz rubbed his chin. "Ya' know, doesn't the castle have an armory? If we could get to there and it hasn't been completely emptied by other people, cutting our way through the castle would be much easier."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm
Midnight felt tears form in her eyes. "Spyke...Glad to see you..." Her shadow went back to it's place, connected to her  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:40 pm
Spyke looks at Midnight and smiles. "Same here." He then hugs Midnight. "Don't worry, I am certain that the rest are fine...after all we been through they wouldn't let something like zombies stop them." Spyke had to say something to lift Midnight's spirits as well as his own..since Spyke had to kill his own twin who had been zombiefied. "So if we are heading to the armory we should take that one secret passage then." He hopes Midnight will know what he is talking about hopefully she remembers all of the passages too.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm
"You guys have no sense of adventure!" Briar said with a chuckle as she shoved her switchblade back into her pocket. She grabbed one of her cigarettes and lit it up, taking a drag. "What's the fun of being in an apocalypse, with Death haunting every corner, if you're gonna be serious about it all the damn time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 pm
Dust snatched the cigarette out of Briar's hand. "Because we don't want to run into Death. Besides, THIS is how you take a drag." He said, taking a drag and holding it in, sitting back down before exhaling finally, fifteen seconds later.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 pm
Fenrir rips the death-stick from Dust's hand, and flicks it out of the house through the roof, "No smoking in my house." he says, making a disgusted face as he touched the thing and received a face full of cancer. He hacked for a few seconds, wiping at the air around his head to remove the odor and smoke. "There are few things I absolutely detest in this world, and smoking is one."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm
"Well, I can't have fun in a zombie apocolypse without having tons of weapons, which is why I suggested we head to the armory first," Sciz said to Briar. "I'm sure everyone shares my satisfaction in cutting down masses of people with absurd amounts of weapons, right?" A serious expression came over Sciz. "Except they don't."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Spyke looks at Sciz. "I want to make sure Frost and the others are safe, so we better hurry up and head for the armory."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff