Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:47 am
Fenrir had to resist the overwhelming urge to kiss her, "Anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 am
She took a deep breath and said, "I... I know what happens when... girls and guys get together. There are a few options, but they all end the same way. One is that they're convinced they're in love, and they move in and are happy for a while, and then they just get sick of each other and break up. The next option is that they fall in love and then the girl gets pregnant and the guy ditches her. Then there's the option where the guy or the girl gets antsy and ends up cheating. That's it. No more endings...
"But lately I've been finding out that I've been wrong about a lot of things. How... How do I know that you'll prove me wrong on this? How do I know that... that you won't hurt me?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 am
"Because I'll never let you down. I promise." he says.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am
She stared into his eyes and fought back tears. "Thank you, really." she said with a smile. She finally pulled him close and kissed him. Her heart sang as she wrapped her arms around him, and she never wanted this feeling to ever stop.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 am
Fenrir kisses her back deeply, his heart and mind racing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:18 am
She slipped his overcoat off of him and threw it to the side. She grabbed the back of his shirt and continued to kiss him, thinking, How did I get this lucky? I don't deserve him! And yet...
She became more passionate and knocked him down, pinning him on his back against the floor. She had no intention other than to keep kissing him, and to make this feeling last as long as possible.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am
Fenrir let her do whatever she wanted with him. He didn't care. He just wanted to keep kissing her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 am
Briar had wanted this feeling for so long, and now that she'd found it, she was never going to let it go.
She kissed him harder and leaned on him more, pressing herself against him. She didn't know how far he wanted to go, but she was willing to do anything for him, just like she'd promised.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 am
((Well, sadly, that is as far as we can go in a Guild. Otherwise we risk being reported. Anywhere else and they don't care. Just here. So I'll time skip, and you can decide what happened.))

**Time Skip!**  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 am
((All right then. I'll keep it clean.))

Briar woke up next to Fenrir. With the exception of missing shirts, both were fully-clothed. She wondered how long they'd been sleeping on the floor, and she looked out the window and gasped.
"Fenny," she said as she shook him awake, "Fenny, the sun's going down! You gotta get outta here, babe."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 am
((Oh no, you can say what we did, just don't be specific.))

"Huh? What?" he mutters, sleep drunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 am
((Because I dream of stating those kinds of things in explicit detail. xd ))

"I think we miggt've gotten to third base..." she said, more to herself than him. She lit up a cigarette to get a strange tast out of her mouth before getting his overcoat and shirt and handing them to him. "As much as I'd love to have you stay, I think you've got someplace to be." she said with disappointment, the sun already ducking below the hilltops.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 am
((Good point))

"Oh crap! Yeah, I gotta go! Bye!" and with that he drops through the floor and lands in the dungeon. He dives into the machine just as night begins, and the transformation happens.

**Time skip***

Fenrir knocks on Briar's door, already having a rucksack full of simple supplies and a change of clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 am
Briar had been ready for a few minutes, her weapons and cigs in check. She opened the door and smiled at him. "Hey, babe!" she said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "What route are we taking?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 am
"Hey. We could walk there, but that could take hours. Less time for us to work before night falls. So have you ever flown before?" asks Fenrir, hugging her back.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff