Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 am
"Alright." Andrew said with his smile lowering a very small bit. "Lets get going then, this city is a bit big." Andrew started to walk, still holding Victoria's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm
((I'll wait for something to happen so I don't have to elaborate more on fighting the dragon.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm
"Okay" Victoria said as she followed Andrew. "How long have you been here anyway?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 am
"I've lived here for almost two years now.i moved here from the United States about four years ago, and moved around until i landed here." Andrew thought over some of the situations he had gotten into since he moved to japan. "What about you?"  

Knoxlysia X

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 am
Ace looks around and decides to stick with Bikki "So can I be a teacher or will they get mad at me because I am a student?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 pm
"Its my first year actually." Victoria said. "Though during the past year my parents taught my to speak Japanese"

Bikki thought for a moment, "I don't know. I can't promise anything since in the guides I only wanted one class to be a focus. But perhaps an aide." She said as if she could actually get someone in that position. Some students would just think she was crazy. She looked up, ("I can't exactly break the guides laid out") she said.

[lol fourth wall break]

Bikki looked annoyed, ("I heard that")  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:26 am
"the language wasn't hard for me to learn. i used to be an absolute anime nerd. learned a lot from watching with subtitles." Andrew chuckled as he walked. "the only thing that was hard for me to learn was writing in Kanji. then again, I don't write well in general" Andrew stretched his shoulders a little due to the fact he had to hold in his wings, which made his back feel tight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:55 pm
"I see" Victoria said, actually it wasn't hard for her either.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:55 am
Andrew tried to think of any kind of topic to keep up the conversation, but he was running out. He stopped at an intersection just as the cars started going. "So, how much do you know of a city like this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm
"Not much. Only that I could buy bento from convenance stores. They seem to have more stuff than ones in England" Victoria said, after thinking.

"I know for sure they are better than American stores" Bikki said she seems to have appeared nearby. "Though no matter where people can buy lunches from stores like those anyway. The only difference is the type of food"

Victoria looked at Bikki, there was something oddly familure about her, but there is no way they have actually met.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:04 pm
"You seem to know the city well." Andrew smiled Bikki, although there was a bit of caution in his voice. he didn't know this girl, but he felt that not being cautious could be dangerous for him. Andrew kept up a bit of caution, but tried to keep up a bit of conversation. "By the way, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm
"Ah, yes. I'm Bikki Kobayashi. And I've lived in this city for quite a while" she said with a smile. "Many interesting things have happened in this city. A favorite event however not many people came to witness" what she said might sound confusing. But she was simply referring to a vocaloid themed role play from a while back. "Good times they were though"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 am
"I'm Andrew Hillman." Andrew held out his hand for a handshake with Bikki. "Good to meet you." He moved to the side of the sidewalk as the pedestrians began walking across the road again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm
"Very nice to meet you" Bikki said with a smile, "Well, I must be going" she said as she walked off. Nearly dissolving into the crowd.

"I get a weird feeling about her" Victoria said when she left.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:04 pm
"Me too, but more of an aura of power and... danger, is how i can put it." Andrew looked to where Bikki faded into the crowd, still feeling like she was still watching them. "Well, lets keep going." Andrew started to lead Victoria again, this time across the road when the light lit to let people across.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff