Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm
Hope the kind
DragonMistress07
Hey. You want to finish this? This is Dragon Queen Seiya by the way. We started this some time ago and Iwould like to see where it goes.
Hope the kind

I would love to do this I just need a recap.

Well, your character, the king of vampires has discovered that my character, his slave is a boy and has made it his goal to get Honey to fall for him. That's the general idea. It's slow work for him but its working. Now, your character and mine are waking up and your character is getting ready for his meeting. DDoes this help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

Damirax sighed in irritation since he greatly disliked the meetings. Meeting were always so boring and all he wanted was to have fun right now. After all, he had eternity to live and meetings could always be put off....if he weren't the prince.
"You know Honey, I'm starting to feel a little quenched. Won't you be a dear and satisfy my hunger?" He beckoned the young slave boy towards his bed while the servant continued to scramble around.

User Image

DragonMistress07

{Yup! I'm curious but why the change of character for your Avi?}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:55 pm
(I got banned as Dragon Queen Seiya. Then as White Dragon Lady. So, here I am now.)
User Image

Honey paused in what he was doing to stare at him. "Right now?" he replied in exasperation as he slid on his uniform, not quote sure how it got there but not complaining in the slightest as he walked over to the other male. He should have known that the King would pull this stunt.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"Of course right now or else I wouldn't be asking you right now," his lips curved into a smile of satisfaction as the young boy came closer within his reach. The Prince, well one could tell through his attitude that he was a man who got what he want and when he wanted it. His Honey had great blood that was too sweet to leave it for too long.

User Image

DragonMistress07

{Why would you get banned in the first place? I've never known you as a rebel before}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 pm
(Something about inappropiate things, don't remember...But I have put it behind me.)

User Image

Honey didn't even bother with a reply as instead pulled down the collar of his uniform, exposing his shoulder. "Here." He replied as he tilted his neck and offering himself to the vampire, sitting beside him so he was within reach of his Master.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do you dislike it?" He murmered as his fangs pierced the young boy's skin. To a human the sound of a vampire bitting into a human sounded like someone biting into a apple. He retracted his fangs and placed his lips fully over the holes that now oozed with sweet blood.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 pm
Honey shook his head. "No. It actually feels good when you do it." he replied with a blush. He gasped softly as Damirax sank his fangs into him, drawing blood, shivering when the other male placed his lips over his blood as it trailed his skin.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

He had to momentarily move his mouth away from Honey's neck as the boy shook his head, It was difficult to suck when his prey moved. Damirax made sure to hold him still before placing his lips back onto the young one's neck. "Are you saying some other vampire has sunk their fangs within you." He trailed his tongue over the puncture wound feeling that the mood had bee killed. "I'm sure you could find someone else who can make you feel this good." He got up from the bed in a rush while his tone held disgust in it. Damirax headed out the door and to the meeting, it was starting to look pretty good right now.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:27 pm
Honey blinked before looking at him. "No! You're the first vampire I have met or given my blood to!" he replied but Damirax had already left the room. He sat there, wondering what had just happened before shaking hhis head while fighting back tears as he headed out of the room to do his duties and then disappear after they were done. He was really upset and wanted to be left alone so he chose an empty room, locked the door behind him before sinking to the floor and beginning to cry. It would be hours until someone noticed he was gone.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax walked to the destination of the meeting and sat at his preserved spot that had been his for who knows how long now. Some of the elders and other vampires were drinking their fill of their own servants. Looking at the look on each of the servant's faces reminded him of Honey. If Honey allowed any vampire to bite him than himself he swore he would rip that vampire's neck off before sucking every last drop from Honey.
The meeting gone on a little longer than usual but his anger did not dissipate. The meeting was about expanding the territory, deciding if we needed more vampires to go into more positions within the human society etc. When the meeting ended Damirax left the chambers of the meeting and looked for his Honey.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:59 pm
Honey stared at his reflection in the mirror of the bathroom of the room he was currently residing in. He was still crying and he angrily wiped them away, messing up his makeup in the process. Why was he crying? He got a few tissues and cleaned himself up, deciding that crying would get him nowhere and with that thought, he headed out of the room and back to his duties, his face blank.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax was accustomed to Honey's scent thus tracking him down was child's play. He found the young male doing his duties like any servant would. The smell of saltiness had attached itself in the short time he had left him. "Honey."

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm
Honey paused in his duties before turning to look at Damirax. "Yes, Master?" he said in a quiet voice, trying to ignore the urge to punch the vampire in the face while holding back a shiver at his name being called liked that. He ignored it, crossing his arms over his chest. "Is there something you need?" he added.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax took a deep breath before walking towards Honey. He placed a three second kiss on top of Honey's forward. "Next time, do be careful with what you said. You are mine and mine alone. If anyone is to see that pleasurable face you make then its only me." He grabbed the young Honey and pushed towards the wall as he spoke. "Swear yourself to me! Everything you are, everything you have is mine." He pressed his lips roughly against Honey's before his lips trailed down his neck.

User Image

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:45 pm
Honey couldn't hold the blush that creeper into his cheeks at the gesture. "What I had meant was that when you do it, it feels really good. You are the only vampire I have allowed to drink my blood." he said, blinking in surprise as he was pushed into the wall quite roughly. "I...give everything to you. My heart, my soul, my blood as well as my...mmph!" he almost finished before Damirax kissed him roughly before he trailed down his neck, making him shiver from the contact.
Hope the kind

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces