Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:06 pm
(( Why does everyone want to kill Robyn >.> xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm
(She's continually trying to pet something that want's to destroy humanity as we know it. I can't image a reason why.)
Seeing the beast just as it was moving from the girl's shadow Taihel's hand glowed dimly. "praesidio orbis" he called his voice having a hollow echo to it as around Robyn a sudden shift of light formed in an instant. Hardening in the blink of an eye the orb protected the girl from the beasts attack. The attack tho instead of hitting flesh struck the orb and knocked it back several feet with Robyn in it before seeming to shatter into nothingness. It was strong enough to hold off a single attack but not another of the same strength.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:23 pm
(( Well a creepy witch tried to kill her too for no reason so ya >.>)

Robyn realized the beast was attempting to eat her and she quickly prepared to hurt it when all of a sudden an orb surrounded her and protected her from the beast. Instead of getting killed the orb saved her. The beast struck the orb and Robyn was thrown and the orb shattered. Robyn slowly got up and saw that it had been the older man who had saved her. " Thanks!" she called and she muttered to herself " Well that was strange." Robyn then got out her bow and aimed it at the beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Seeing that the girl was safe Taihel sighed slightly relieved as he looked again to the beast. Finally reaching for that blade that was on his back he unsheathed it. The ebony black metal shined in the sun as he twisted it before driving it tip first into the ground. Reaching and grabbing his cloak he ripped it off tossing it to the side. Anyone that had met this man before would know him in a heart beat if looked upon now. The fate reader as he had been called had decided that a fight was necessary. Pulling his blade from the ground he held it infront of him placing his hand upon it. "rigentem flammis" he muttered as ice and flames seethed around the held tightly to the metal by an unseen force.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm
Robyn slowly lowered her bow and saw Taihel take out a large black sword. " Wow" she muttered. That man had some awesome weapons she thought to herself. robyn shook her head and picked up her bow again and pulled the string back. She aimed it at the beast and as soon as Taihel made his move Robyn was going to shoot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 pm
The beast watched Taihel, not even taking notice of the blade in his hands, it was just a tool, without it, he was just a man. After a moment of staring. The beast opened its mouth to let out a heavy breath before speaking once more. "eid ot hsur a hcus ni uoy era yhw?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm
Robyn lowered her bow a bit and slowly walked towards the beast. She was going to try one more time to distract the beast so Artemis could get back in control. She slowly walked up to it and said quietly. " Stop. You will not kill anyone! Beast, let the man go. You are nothing. You are just a coward who hides in a humans body." She stared at the beast hoping that Artemis would get back into control. Robyn blocked the beast's view of Taihel noticing when it saw him it got even angrier.

(( God i stubbed my toe >.>))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm
The beast turned its head suddenly to look at Robyn, its eyes burning a stare deep into her own eyes before it laughed at her. "Eid lliw uoy won.......namuh gnitsugisd.......citehtap." It turned its body towards her as he gave a low growl.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm
Robyn rolled her eyes. This beast had no manners. She muttered to herself " Wow i'm thinking about manners when i am about to die. I must be going crazy." Robyn thought her first plan failed horribly so now she had to go to plan b. Try to kill the beast and hope she didn't kill Artemis as well. Robyn looked for an open spot to shoot or stab the beast and she realized she had to distract the beast so she could find a spot. " Hey beasty! Whats you problemn? Can you not think of a better insult cause you have no brain! Cause i'm pretty sure thats the reason cause all you have is bone up there and that just shows how stupid ya are!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Well as a distraction the veteran couldn't ask for anything more as he looked to Jeckt. He gave a simple hand sign that anyone who was related to one in the military could tell was a signal for a pincer attack. An attack that would currently act as if he and jeckt along with robyn were a pack of raptors. Using the girl as the distraction they could come attacking from both sides with less worry of being seen. Moving quickly and as quietly as possible Taihel got to one of the beasts sides waiting for Jeckt to get ready on his side before he would attack.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 pm
((I lost my internet for two days, can someone tell me what's been happening?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm
Jeckt grinned as he then nodded and moved quickly to his side and was ready to attack. He lifted his large sword to his shoulder as he then squatted ready to attack  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 am
(( Well minnta, to put it simply, Mimari and her friend left without lifting a fing but also enraging Artemis to the point where he wasnt able to control the beast with and ended up in a destruction seeking state only to be calmed momentarily by Robyn. but after a moments calmness the beast broke free from her words before begining a bloodfilled hunt for anyone that was careless to wander the streets, including you lot. as you may have gathered, jeckt, Taihel and Robyn are currently fighting the beast to stop it from harming anyone.))

The beast continued to stare at Robyn before what seemed to be a burst of laughter as it shook violantly, cracking bone could be heard of the beasts roars of laughter ans it began to change, eventually becoming the man it once was, laying flat on the floor laughing with a hand on his head. "you gotta be kidding me....seriously? i cant say my idea to distract something would be to insult it, but hey, its your death your trying to avoid...." He sat up, sighing at the destroyed jacket he was now wearing like a belt from all the tears and rips in it before looking from one side to the other at Taihel and Jeckt. "....you mind putting those things away, they arent exactly making me feel welcome."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:37 am
"Next time boy don't lose yourself to mindless hatred" he said looking at the him as sighed looking at the others. It seemed the bloodshed that was likely to have come was staved off for the time being which relaxed the veteran. Holding the blade infront of himself taihel took a breath. "Dimittere" he said exhaling as the frozen flames vanished from his blade. Sheathing his weapon he picked up his cloak before walking towards the boy who had tried only a few moments ago to devour two of the ones in the area.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 am
Jeckt chuckled as he placed his blade back on his back."You."He said looking to the veteran"I have a few question's i'd like to ask you. My name is Jeckt Black. My father was a part of the war just like you, did you know him, or are you him"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff